The RBL Mag: Back In Action!

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by FórmÅl LôGíc, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaddNoiz

MaddNoiz The West Coast Don

You right... Plenty of battle to go... Yo... I see you from tampa... I'm from cali... But man, Ybor city got bitches... all over... Pleasure dome... but thats besides the point... holla.
    test
  2. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

nice mag, shit was a tight read.

bottom 30 punches again, cool.
    test
  3. lil hot sauce

lil hot sauce Dallas Mavericks

yay for bottom 30 punches

nice mag
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Where to start??
    As for the league renovation ideas, they always look good on paper. Me and Trap previously tried some of that shit. We did the "most votes for points" idea, and only 1 person actually voted. It seems like a good idea, I wouldn't award a win though, I would take away a loss. As for the top punches, and verses threads, they are nothing more than freepost marathons, no one ever submits punches, we've tried that before. Your more than welcome to give it a shot, run whatever you want, just dont be giving away wins. The same wack dude could go 3-0 in bottom 30, and get 3 wins from voting on every battle, then their at a somewhat undeserved 6-0.

As for the actual mag being done, I would like to see it on mondays, as is when I will be doing my shit now, sundays is just too much. I recommend you do a little here and there, and personally recruit people for articles, that way you can spend an hour-2 max and have a great mag ontime. Like it or not, the mag is a feature people have become accustome to having, and alot of people dont feel like battling, if there isnt a mag, where they could possibly be praised at. it also increases comp, in that some people actually do care about writing good lines to get into the mag. I agree though, faggots need to stfu, and you did have a legit excuse last week. I AINT MAD ATHCA.

On a sidenote of journalistic advice, stop being so nice to everyone, and call the wack fucks wack, even if their better than you, dont feel bad calling them wack. I.E. Resin M I C and others.
    test
  5. Richard Corey

Richard Corey battle like a savage

1. fuck the environment.. what does it mean to me?
    just that tossin' this white trash out my cars not a thing to me
    hes a broke bitch, with a wardrobe thats sloppy faggot
    Good Will huntings a good movie..
    but not good enough to turn into a shopping habit - Spooky Tooth

Spooky!!! Do the Damn Thing!
    test
  6. Type Flow

Type Flow New Member

decent mag
    test
  7. Alpengiest

Alpengiest Wit-Eeyore..like pooh.

6. She's wack at rap...couldn't spit a hot line with a flame thrower
    Audio? Nope. Path has no tracks, but s still run the train on her... - Silencer

Whoever put that played shit as a top punchline...just no...

Other than that nice mag. The top 3 voter shit is a good idea but an extra win i dunno about. Points would do just fine.
    test
  8. Man On Fire

Man On Fire A Step Below God

Cool idea with the whole Mag thing, Ill be up there soon.
    test
  9. SmokaJoka666

SmokaJoka666 PostmorteM

<<Is going to vote on all the damn battles this week for a cheap and easy win
    test
  10. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

Oz:

I feel where your coming from with the whole point for votes, and the punches thing. I was just throwing out ideas. Not sure if Ill do it, but if you have any ideas tell me man. We need something fresh for the league. Or just get me on aim and we can brainstorm some shit. As for the articles, and having other people write them, Im going to do something like that, so quicken the process. Those damn punches is what takes so long. Anyway me and Talent came up with a nice little idea, to mix it up. After this week, we're going to go back forth, writing the mag for the leagues. So like he'll write the RBL the week after this one, and Ill write the RSTL mag, then switch back next week. Try it out for a few weeks, see if people like it, and give two different views on the leagues instead of one consistent one week in and week out. As for being an asshole, I can do that, but Im just naturally overally nice. Ill try it out though.
    test
  11. FórmÅl LôGíc

Not sure who'll give it to you, sure wont be any of us.

Its an idea numbnuts not a rule.
    test
  12. SmokaJoka666

SmokaJoka666 PostmorteM

<<Still going to do it for mass amounts of dickryders who will vote for me because I voted for them...;)
    test
  13. -Troublesome-

-Troublesome- R.I.P. Point Game

^along with it comes an equal amount of people who take it to heart that you voted against them...that will vote against you.
    test
  14. Con God

Con God New Member

how about...

you only poll top 30's top ten punches (chossen by Mods, fucka leauge nomination)

like you can poll the top ten punches this week in one thread for instance... and everyone can discuss, freepost, and poll vote all they want. In the end wichever punch has the most votes wins and that person get's points. and you can maybe give a few points to second and third place punches as well. great idea... I know, thank me later
    test
  15. FórmÅl LôGíc

You smart man you.
    test
  16. aura

aura unityyyyyy

test
  17. aura

aura unityyyyyy

mr i have 27 aliases will vote multiple times
    test
  18. SmokaJoka666

SmokaJoka666 PostmorteM

=(...Sadly

...And the poll idea sounds pretty coo....not sure if most mods would be up for it to have to dissect alot of battles to find worthy punches for polls...=/..but I suppose they already do it with the top 10 top30 & bottom30 punches
    test
  19. J Dot C

J Dot C 1x RBL Champion

*cough* biter *cough*
    test
  20. Con God

Con God New Member

Mod have the power to check who voted if something seems fishy. and with the whole league voting it should weed out those alias votes. stop looking at the negatives and try the shit out first...

ps... Jay Cee... sign back in so i can hate vote you back
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.