The RBL Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by King Grimet, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linesman

Linesman New Member

I didnt mean it like that. haha
    test
  2. Vivify

Vivify New Member

what makes this shit mad suspect, is that drugz is a big name in text.....and "all of a sudden" not one but TWO niggas who have not battles since I first signed in feel like voting in MY battle?

Bullshit. there's no way those two votes should count.
    test
  3. Vivify

Vivify New Member

but fuck it though, we all know that was a donkey shit loss.

Purg, I can't wait to battle you. You're like my fuckin IDOL on this site.

Look: I know this'll be used against me in a battle, and I'm STILL saying it.

That's respect.
    test
  4. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

Why was my battle closed? Voting was tied at 3. Unless Jookz vote was DQ'd... which i guess i'd understand, but using common sense, its pretty gay to dq a former champ's vote and allow votes from newbs.
    test
  5. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

wow
    test
  6. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

that's pretty fucked up...

although I initially said that acoma seemed like a genuine voter i'm inclined to agree that his vote should not be counted...

for one he aint in the league, two, he registered that same day, and hasn't posted since, and three, he voted for both of our battles within 7 minutes of eachother... and i know that it's theoretically possible, or that he may have had both pages open at the same time or whatever... but i think there's enough evidence to warrant the vote to be discounted...

at the very least that one vote should be cancelled and teh thread reopened... at least for one more vote...

also if i'm not mistaken the lines and trushurtz battle is still tied
    test
  7. Vivify

Vivify New Member

beautiful idea.

King, are you reading this?

vote=Ex for mod/president/Mr. Universe/King of the World
    test
  8. Vivify

Vivify New Member

discounting that newb vote and re-opening the thread for votes is a great idea.

This way, if I lose, instead of going to sleep like "Fuck! I got robbed!" I can just go sleep like "Fuck!"
    test
  9. Vivify

Vivify New Member

oh don't get it twisted; purg is dope, but if I honestly think he lost a battle, I'm voting that way.
    test
  10. Realness

Realness New Member

I don't know why this acoma vote is even up for debate. anyone in your guys position would feel wronged by such a vote, esp since the dude registered that day and has like 3 posts... wtf. i agree with ex and viv, discount that shit
    test
  11. LiL Man

LiL Man New Member

thanks buddy, greatly appreciated...you'll most likely whoop my ass though
    test
  12. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

Still no answer on this stuff.. and another thing, why on earth did KG close battles if he wasn't going to put up new ones? May as well have just left them open for voting, or at least, the battles that were close.
    test
  13. Vivify

Vivify New Member

hey.......I know when I'm being hustled
    test
  14. Vivify

Vivify New Member

it takes time to put up battles. you have to individually title each thread, as well as the current battle records. Furthermore, you have to look at who won and who lost, arange the battles based on who's moving up in the league to contender's matches, champ matches, ect., and put up battles accordingly. Closing battles, however, only takes a second.
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Guest

No that's dumb.
    test
  16. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

maybe i can get a battle this week.
    test
  17. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Hows about me against you?

I dont care if I have to drop in the ranks, at least I know you'll turn up. Lol.
    test
  18. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

I've been in a lot of leagues and modded a lot leagues in the past. I also just opened a brand new league with KempoMRK and Showcase. Every league I've ever seen does it the same way.

You close battles, spend however much time it takes to figure out where everyone should be ranked, etc., usually takes about 20 minutes depending on the size of the league, then put up new battles... it makes no sense to close them if you don't have time to put up the new ones cuz people could be voting in this time.
    test
  19. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

lol baron , word man.
    test
  20. OLoRD

OLoRD LoNGeViTY

kg needs help he's at mom n dads house wit the dial up modem so it would take us 20 mins 2 do this might take him a day or 2 just think of it this way homo's least now ur rydaz get a chance 2 give thier jaws a nice rest b4 they commence 2 suckin that cock again
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.