The RBL Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by King Grimet, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Grimet

King Grimet King Grimet

The RBL Lounge
    test
  2. Vivify

Vivify New Member

"retire his lyrics....he's said he was returning with the best verse
    with voters saying Why Fy? like they searching for a network"

^ so......can someone explain that line? I understand wifi/network.....but I don't get it.
    test
  3. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

explanation: poorly executed wordplay
    test
  4. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

top ten punches were horrible, but at least the mod posted them this time
    test
  5. Jersey_Emcee

Jersey_Emcee aka LiQuiDliFe

yo Purg bit the cliff note line...had one good line in his whole verse...yet i lose 7-1...and look at people like Nonperils votes...it looks like when people vote like that they dont even read the verses...they just agree with whatever the voters say...u guys should hide votes like RSTL use to do...forces voters to acctually read the verse...and the fact when poepl vote...its not a 2 line breakdown of each emcee like the rules say nah mean...but newho...my verse was hot this week...fuck what anybody else think...
    test
  6. King Grimet

King Grimet King Grimet

Why were the top 10 punches horrible? I literally went through the battles and picked the ones that voters quoted, and said were the best lines of the battle..
    test
  7. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

let me rephrase that

the top 10 was coo

except for your punch
    test
  8. King Grimet

King Grimet King Grimet

I didn't have anything to put in the slot, just picked something.

Cuz I got all of the good ones out of all the other battles.
    test
  9. King Grimet

King Grimet King Grimet

So let me rephrase this,

Get off my nuts. Faggot
    test
  10. Vivify

Vivify New Member

Your verse was hot. And actually, reading your verse a second time, I think your verse may have been better, and I'm kinda regretting not voting for you. Don't bitch too much about it tho, it happens sometimes.
    test
  11. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

Purg bit? You got proof? You shouldn't say these things due to a loss...that's a big claim.
    test
  12. Jersey_Emcee

I mean if i really did my homework...i could find some shit...but i aint even gonna do all that...ask him...i mentioned it inour battle thread...2wice...and apparently he didnt acknowledge it...but im sure if he didnt bite it directly...which is in question cause im sure i seen some shit like that word for word...but if he didnt by chance bite...he surely thought it was his hottest line...recycled that line...and used it as its closer...but the line was good...but i seen that shit before...and im sure if alot of people thought about it they would too..but then again alot of these peeps ion the leauge now are noobs and nobodys...but i aint gonna sweat it...ima just keep steppin my game up...
    test
  13. King Grimet

King Grimet King Grimet

Just because you have seen a line similar before doesnt mean anything..

shouldn't just throw random accusations around.
    test
  14. Constrikta of CVI

Constrikta of CVI Member

^You did have a good verse.
    test
  15. Jersey_Emcee

aiight well ask him...ask him if he evitehr flipped or recycled...im for sure i seen it...word for word...just dont remember who...i wouldnt just say shit just to say it...i lost...i moved on...like but i know just like he know...he read my verse...i posted madd early...and he bought out his best shit...and happend to bite/recycle...
    test
  16. King Grimet

King Grimet King Grimet

Vivify vs drugs

is ganna be a dope battle.. lookin forward to that
    test
  17. Vivify

Vivify New Member

Jersey, you need to stop whining. And you definately need to stop accusing people of biting when you have nothing to back it up.

Revanon accused me of biting your hotline concept just because you got your verse up before me. But you used a "superman that ho line".....two weeks after I used a "superman that ho" line as well---which ended up being one of the top punches of the week. He conveniently "forgot" that.

Now, I'm not saying you bit me....I'm saying you need to shut the fuck up sometimes, and not fly off the deep end accusing people of stuff. Similar concepts are used all the time.
    test
  18. Vivify

Vivify New Member

no doubt.
    test
  19. Jersey_Emcee

where is your superman line???...and who are you to say anything???...unless you want to tell me who your are...so you can have some sort of validity in what u say...your just some lame alias...but i could be wrong...i could know you and what u say might make some sense...and besides the rference to his 99' reg date...and the hotline verse...i dont see nothing in my verse that was played or fliped...all my shit...is my shit...period...i dont need to bite or flip anyones concepts...i smoke a blunt...and think of ill shit when i write my verses...period...if it makes me laugh i know its ill...and if anything i ever spit...or a concept of mine was used before...i never read it...i wouldnt spit a known played line...like a cum line or de-feet line...obvioulsy...i know whats played and not...been round long enough...and my concepts and my swagger makes any line i used thats been heard before better...thats how i feel...can give a fuck less wwhat no one feels...i dont know nair nigga in this leauge cept for my nig final chapter...and thats that...ima do me...
    test
  20. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

the thing is everyone feels the shit they spit... cause they understand the concept... the hard part is having the concept come across so that everyone else is feelin it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.