The RBL Herald

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Master Peace, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-Famous

M-Famous Maserati is back...

Good mag this week... on a side note: hey nasty thanx for that extension that you didn't give me last week when i was moving and didn't have the internet so i had to rush my verse. Good looking
    test
  2. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

another member of the rm community nasty has decided to pull a "holyier than thou" moment on...not a surprise, nasty thinks hes some special sort of higher power
    test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

And yeah MP, u outdid urself with the mag this week and all the extra contributions were a great look also
    test
  4. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

What kinda shit is that? It was a close battle last week it could've gone either way and it happened to barely go my way. Show respect where respect is due...."like torrs newbie style", just cuz I gotta different style dont mean its wack........"actually read the verses before you vote", yeah thats it peeps didnt read the battle and voted for me cuz of my name. stick to the predictions homie not your biased opinion.

oh btw, good job by everyone else....Im sure as time goes on the lateness will work itself out. one
    test
  5. E Tha Real

E Tha Real Real Life

funny how Metasin, you tell me not to use dick lines, yet 2-3 weeks later
    you remember them. because they were entertaining. I'll do me & you do you.

big deal, my schedule is typically what some would call byeweeks, But I'm sure
    you really needed an extension for Defcon_5? really don't answer it's rhetorical.

stop throwing sly remarks at me, you think I'm
    happy every 2-3 weeks I have to face you and hensley again?
    test
  6. Rex Regis

Rex Regis New Member

test
  7. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

you concepts are coming together a lot better.

but your wording and execution are still suffering. and if noob A was a 1 last week, and his week he drops a 6. and noob B is a consistent 7.

noob A probably gets the nod.
    test
  8. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

Thanks...so, you're sayin I got the win against qualm cuz I stepped it up? i dunno, maybe. I just felt it was a close battle....some niggas like oranges some niggas like apples. and more people who liked apples last week voted on our battle.
    test
  9. Silentt L

fuck if i know. i didn't bother to read it.

im just saying the argument may have some relevance.

then again it may not. but i did check your battle this week. now if you swallow that childish ass pride, and got a little help im sure you could do good.
    test
  10. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

mag u've gotten soft
    test
  11. Silentt L

not really. he was semi decent this week.

if he doesn't accept the extended hand. then i continue murdering him.

-shrugs. im pretty much known for not giving a fuck.
    test
  12. Defcon_5

i actually voted for him..don't know if that's all bronze atlas could bring to the table but i don't see where the hype around him came from
    test
  13. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

lol.........I take all the advice I can get. shit, the main reason I'm on this site is to improve. But I will always defend my self if someone talks ish, thats just the way I am. When you Def, Demik, and Meta make your comments I listen but yall say it in a harrasing way sometimes, so I gotta defend myself...yall would do the same.
    test
  14. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

I win.
    test
  15. Defcon_5

who have u beat? really
    test
  16. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

I already know the direction of this conversation. No I haven't beaten anybody that is overly skilled in any fashion. Truth: The people that have actually shown up to the battles I have beaten. My 2 losses come in the contendership matches against Ex3 and Demik which was a 3 way. Fact: As far as THIS season goes I have had better skilled opponents than you and I have beaten the people that I am SUPPOSED to beat. And lost to the people that are vets in this shit. Although, if someone was to look at this weeks battle with Torr, of course I didn't bring my best shit to the table. When I got this dude I pretty much laughed because he is a dude that I am SUPPOSED to beat. Truth: IF I win this battle I could have Kungfugrip in the contendership and have to bring nice shit. So why waste em' on a dude that has damn near a .500 record?
    test
  17. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

cuz that dude with a damn near .500 record is lookin to bring fire, like you would against kung.
    test
  18. Trombley

Trombley .Deon.

test
  19. Defcon_5

lol@lost to people ur supposed to lose to...classic newbie response

"i only lost cause he's a vet and his name in known"
    test
  20. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

You're a fuckin' queer-o I didn't say anything close to that. The dudes that I lost to are good. That's all I am saying. Nothing more, nothing less. The dudes that I have beaten are not on the level of Ex3 or Demik.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.