The RBL Herald

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Master Peace, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

[​IMG]
    The Rapmusic.com Battle League Herald
    Written by: Master Peace - Season 3 Week: #11
    Date: Tuesday July 9, 2008

I. Introduction

What’s good you UNGRATEFUL CHILDISH ASS Mua’Fuckas!??! Welcome back to the internets most dominant battle league…The RBL. A few additions to the mag will be spoke of finally. Proof will be providing the RBL Sportscenter updates, highlight…his two cents section. MetaSin will be dropping predictions and the newly added Newbie Shine section and magus will enlighten us with his interview section

Things went awry this week with the new sections being added and all. Due to scheduling conflicts we went up late but as soon as we get the formula down we will be posting mags on Monday.

But then again what is it with the Mag? You people act like you NEED the mag in order to get through the day or sumtin. As much as you clown it yall damn sho’ can’t wait for it to go up. Just be easy and patient. We are over here handling business. Props the Herald Staff.

Again…welcome back. Everyone vote and post the links to your battles on time and kill that feeding shit. Good Luck

If you have a question or a complaint pm or AIM us…if we’re on. You will get a response within 24 hours.

---------Mod AIM Contacts---------

Master Peace- GODsFavoriteWun

Nasty- lyrikalxlord

Quriosity- joekraq​
    test
  2. Master Peace

II. Rules

[​IMG]

----- The RBL Official Rules & Regulations -----

"GENERAL RULES"

VERSUS DUE: Every Thursday @ 11:59 PM EST
    LINE LIMIT: Minimum of 12 lines, Maximum of 64
    ** NO BITING/RECYCLING, NO EXCEPTIONS **
    • Biters will be banned from participation within the RBL
    • Recycling is the equivalent to that of a no-show and will be treated as such, thus resulting in a loss in favor of the participant whom chose to recycle and a win in favor of his/her opponent

• Extensions may only be granted if a moderator has given consent prior to a verse being posted in the match OR your opponent gives his consent
    • If granted, the extension will override deadline for both participants extending it for no more than 24 hours
    • CHECK-INS are encouraged, but not required
    • A failure to show will result in a loss and a sign out by default
    • If your opponent fails to show, you MUST STILL post AT LEAST 4 lines (4-15) AND 3 voting links in order to claim victory
    • A Championship Title WILL NOT be decided by way of no-show!!!
    • If an opponent fails to show in a Championship match, the remaining participant will be ranked as the number 1 seed, but will not be considered a Champion until a win by vote
    • Upon your second no show, you will be suspended for two weeks of competition. A third no show will result in a three week suspension and a fourth will result in a suspension for the remainder of the season. There is no suspension for first time no showers.
    • Competitors are limited to posting 3 times in their own match, which allows for checking in, posting votes, and posting a verse. For each post over 3, unless deemed necessary by the moderators, the competitor will be docked 1 vote.
    • Each competitor may only post once in another competitors battle allowing for a vote and nothing more, if you would like an explanation or to explain as to why a vote was cast a certain way, you can p/m them or point things out properly in the vote to begin with. Violating this will result in losing a vote in your match.
    • Members found constantly disruptive to the league will have their sign-ins ignored.

"VOTING RULES"

VOTES DUE: Every Sunday @ 11:59 PM EST

• You MUST vote on AT LEAST 5 matches AND post links in your thread
    • EACH link NOT POSTED will result in a 1 vote DEDUCTION
    • Voting on the Championship and Contender matches is mandatory
    • Your votes MUST be AT LEAST 2 FULL lines in length per verse in order to be deemed valid
    • If your opponent fails to show, you are still accountable for voting on AT LEAST 3 matches as well as posting those links in your match!!!
    • Votes posted AFTER DEADLINE will NOT COUNT!!!
    • Voting is open to PARTICIPANTS, RBL MODERATORS, and PAST CHAMPIONS ONLY!!!
    • PAST CHAMPIONS MUST vote on a MINIMUM of 3 matches in order to be counted as a legitimate voter
    • Editing your vote for any reason must be done within the hour of the original post time. Otherwise, the vote will be null and void.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and cleared by a moderator

MODERATORS ARE LAW OF THE LAND
    test
  3. Master Peace

III. Roster & Rankings

[​IMG]

----- Requirements -----

75 posts minimum or legitimate referral
    Referrals must be given by current active participant or past champion
    All others will be ignored
    Also, please post your last standing record; otherwise, a record of 0-0 will be assumed.

Sign ins:
    Illion 0-3
    Blue Bayou 3-2
    Calibre. 0-0
    Sir. Ebral 2-2

Sign outs:
    Sine Qua Non
    Keith Lettuce
    Tony B

test
  4. Master Peace

IV. Battle of the Week

Should be no arguments here…Batle of the Week goes to MetaSin vs Exodus III

Exodus III

after you get your ass beaten just watch how ya crew leaves ya
    dude’s talkin in 3rd person
    I don’t blame you …I wouldn’t wanna be associated with you either
    how the fuck you pick yourself knowing damn well that Ex’ll win
    even a spin doctor wouldn’t have the credentials to recommend metasin
    he’s ugly as fuck, the sight of him would probably make a bitches eyes rot
    so finding a date's like changing lanes... he’s gotta check the blind spots
    this punk is ashamed ...he's gay but frontin like he's fuckin with dames
    meta's a rail worker ...but it's other dudes running the trains
    my punches may be flavour of the month, but you'll be trash forever
    and i'll have you on a staple diet, when they piece your jaw back together
    Meta’s defendin his crown, but didn't count on Ex bein this raw
    I’ll stop your title defence when I leave ya D-ceased on the floor
    wack concepts and forced wordplay, this dude sounds retarded as fuck
    those lines couldn’t be saved from improper execution if you pardoned ya puns
    Meta claimin he’s a player, but this rookie never gets it in the hole
    so while his fat bitch lay up …Sin only manages to finger roll
    when your chick pulls my dick out, you'd think a demon has come
    cause she's on her knees like she's praying, but she's speaking in tongue
    this faggot’s frontin like he’s hard …you're a fake as thug, stop denyin it
    meta's whole style is top shelf ….cuz no real hood cats are buyin it

MetaSin

And in prediction threads you need ID,
    My names on the guessed list so much, I’m celebratin in the VIP.
    -Meta vs. Exodus (week 3)

this is the domain of real contenders, so it's over for dude
    you're just a guest, like what voters did last week when they voted for you
    –Exodus vs. Bronze (week 10)

u’ll bob n weave… n bite; hooks and uppercuts will hurt
    n your defensive stance helps you ‘slip’ all my hard punches… in ya verse
    any team you’re ever on will suffer n fold
    Cruise’ll get rid of Ex n move on, like Tom w/ Katie after dumpin Nicole
    Regarding verses, most’re saying that ya lame
    u knocked Dough’s off… but then reading your tired raps made me do the same.
    Let’s relate it to ya name, since irony suits it best
    Cuz Exodus, III only describes how many times that you’ll lose to Met
    Facin Atlas with no strength didn’t show you’re a rival
    So last week proved that ya verse's brawn’s only getting you close to a title
    I beat the Real, n against u, I waste no effort to shine
    I battle w/ ease… and against both of yall I win a hundred percent of the time
    Jesus and painted eggs reflect how this shook punk may dress
    When I make E-stir in his boots, like he’s at church in his Sunday best
    You should stop talkin stuff, and then try to come better
    Cuz when it comes to ranks, u’ll see X-O on the bottom like a love letter
    Its magic; I’ll put you in a box wit ya trash
    Cuz when I saw ya body of work, it looked like u could use one to chop it in half
    now u’ll mimic Celtics cuz you want the title this season…
    But the only big III in this battle, is Ex when he’s full, after bitin and feedin​
    test
  5. Master Peace

V. RBL Sportscenter

That’s right ladies and gentlemen—we’ve returned back to the RMPN Studios. It was another exciting week in the RBL and there’s a lot of action for us to review. Let’s go straight to the highlights…

#27 Muffy over #28 Beyond

Muffy is straight up one of my favorite battlers. He’s a cat, like Vaskez, who’s record doesn’t indicate his skill level. Going in, I thought it would be close because Beyond has shown some flashes like a old drunk in a raincoat—but he had nothing in his pocket for Muffy. I’d still like to see him consolidate his wording, but he’s clever with his shit enough to get by. Punchline Pandemonium will handle the best lines for the week, but I had to highlight a couple of Muff’s:

How the fuck you think you great? you better stop it fool
    Besides to see A Great Beyond..gunna need astronauts n some rocket fuel.
    18 posts strong? got some pretty good wording but boy do you suck.
    I know whoever vouched for your ass is dissapointed as fuck.
    Ugly as fuk. dont be alarmed u heffer
    Ya moms shoppin only time u see a Woman, bed , bath and Beyond together.

Good shit.

#17 Drugs over #18 Wash

What can I say about this match. Two of the bright lights of the middle ranks went at it with a great match, my vote for battle of the week. Unfortunately, this match exhibited why its so important to pay attention to the rules of the RBL. Everyone loves to get 10-15 votes on their match—show the same respect to your fellow battlers and get all your votes in!!! This line from Wash was the best of the battle in my opinion… I love when a battler nameplays himself as an actual diss to his opponent:

you've got a nice girl, sorry - i didnt mean to throw ya off
    i always compliment a female who can handle a few loads of Wash

I mean, that’s a brilliant line right there. Drugs did his thing as the voters showed, keeping it close. I expect to see both these cats in a contender or champ match over the summer.

#13 KungFuGrip over #14 Medichi

From what I understand, these guys earned a lot of rep while I was away from text. Thought it would be a close match but KFG dominated in votes like 12-2. It’s not that Medichi didn’t rep, he did. But KFG was better, and it was obvious to most voters. The fake-ass support /Kim Kardashian thong line was a A,K blackjack… winner winner chicken dinner. Med had some nice shit too, especially the intro:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kung
    what’s up John Hensley
    Ya guessed wrong & now ya fucked, coz I’m not him bitch
    How u gon’ diss the guy ya mistook for #1 on YOUR top ten list

It just wasn’t enough though, and Med took his first RBL loss. KFG got his eyes on Meta’s belt. When y’all meet, can you please go at LEAST 30 lines? The fans want to see it.

#11 TorrMup over #12 Qualm

Nice battle to peep here. Qualm quietly rose to the upper tier facing some lesser competition. Based on what he had read, he assumed TorrMup was another in that line, but alas… TorrMup came with THUNDER. This should serve as a warning to all those that consider themselves upper echelon… the RBL is back. There are NO more free wins.
    Torr’s shoot the Q and Tommy in ya mouth lines were the highlights of this battle. If Qualm had taken the time to refine his verse he definitely had the skill level to win this one, but he didn’t put the extra effort in and suffered the consequences.

#5 Hensley over #6 Calibre

What a bunch of bullshit. The ultimate procrastinator vs the ultimate spin doctor. The whole deadline/no show/extension garbage I watched playout and imo Cal had every opportunity to make it a clean battle but I guess he wanted the cheap win any way possible. I said it in hookups, Calibre shouldve been selling spines on the black market all the fuckin back peddlin’ cuzzin was doing. I’m all for hyping a match- and it’s all in fun. But there’s still a grown man way to do that, and you failed miserably. Get it together. Hens, no more last minute keys please. Youre one of 7 battlers everyone looks forward to reading. You have a reputation to uphold captain. Play your position.

Contendership Match
    Defcon_5 over Light Saber

Nothing too spectacular here imo. Def just came with a barrage of above average, if not spectacular lines that LS’s verse couldn’t really keep up with. I actually haven’t read Def a lot and I was surprised at his consistency. One thing though, don’t end your text verses with lines that rhyme only when spitted. You know better than that homey.
    Champ Match
    Metasin over Exodus

Like when u aint caught no cooch in 3 weeks… sometime u gotta feel for the ol’ Ex… this man done had the toughest run of any RBL cat this season, hands down. I bet after them first four votes came in he was probably thinking he was the next RBL champ. KFG’s vote stemmed the tide and the Metasin votes came washing over Exodus in a champions wave. Tough loss to take. For what it’s worth, I think ExIII definitely won in the swagger department, that’s why on first read a lot of cats was feeling him. But Meta hit with a verse that had staying power. 2nd read and it was obvious who the winner was. He’s earned the rep that cats give his verses another read and themselves a chance to get the meaning… not every deep cat is afforded that luxury. Neither cat spit his best verse last week, but there were some highlights:

Ex:

he’s ugly as fuck, the sight of him would probably make a bitches eyes rot
    so finding a date's like changing lanes... he’s gotta check the blind spots
    ^^that’s just fuckin funny right there^^
    when your chick pulls my dick out, you'd think a demon has come
    cause she's on her knees like she's praying, but she's speaking in tongue

Meta:

Let’s relate it to ya name, since irony suits it best
    Cuz Exodus, III only describes how many times that you’ll lose to Met

I beat the Real, n against u, I waste no effort to shine
    I battle w/ ease… and against both of yall I win a hundred percent of the time

u’ll bob n weave… n bite; hooks and uppercuts will hurt
    n your defensive stance helps you ‘slip’ all my hard punches… in ya verse

wait a minute… let’s rewind the tape for those viewing at home. Meta started with the basic setup and added serious imagery… ‘bob n weave/hooks uppercuts’ yeah yeah. But then he threw in the defensive stance / slip my punches… then the clincher. He made it personal as hell with the bite/feed accusations following Ex to seal the deal. That’s how you create a opener ladies and gentlemen. Ended the battle with the verse bar. Take notes kiddies.​
    test
  6. Master Peace

VI. Interview with magus

Adreneline2057 (1:14:52 PM): Sup you bored fuck.
    Adreneline2057 (1:20:45 PM): **Several Minutes go by**
    kungfoogripz (1:21:18 PM): lmao
    kungfoogripz (1:21:25 PM): sorry
    kungfoogripz (1:21:30 PM): i was on the living room comp
    kungfoogripz (1:21:35 PM): now i'm on the bedroom comp
    kungfoogripz (1:21:35 PM): lol
    Adreneline2057 (1:22:21 PM): sexy ambiance?
    Adreneline2057 (1:22:29 PM): dont try to seduce me
    kungfoogripz (1:23:01 PM): sorry i was checking my email on the bathroom comp
    kungfoogripz (1:23:23 PM): brb i'm gonna make a sandwich, i'll respond on the kitchen comp
    kungfoogripz (1:25:12 PM): you interviewing someone this week?
    Adreneline2057 (1:25:20 PM): yes.
    kungfoogripz (1:25:25 PM): me?
    Adreneline2057 (1:25:28 PM): bingo.
    kungfoogripz (1:25:30 PM): lmao
    kungfoogripz (1:25:33 PM): right now?
    Adreneline2057 (1:25:39 PM): YES.
    kungfoogripz (1:25:47 PM): ok
    Adreneline2057 (1:25:48 PM): havent i been all interviewy
    kungfoogripz (1:25:53 PM): you fire when ready sir
    kungfoogripz (1:26:04 PM): i didn't pick up on it
    kungfoogripz (1:26:06 PM): lmao
    Adreneline2057 (1:26:23 PM): well the baby is up
    Adreneline2057 (1:26:29 PM): well have to wait
    kungfoogripz (1:26:36 PM): stupid baby
    kungfoogripz (1:26:47 PM): lmao j/k
    kungfoogripz (1:26:51 PM): don't snipe me
    Adreneline2057 (1:35:13 PM): i will.
    Adreneline2057 (1:36:09 PM): so wha do you think about the rbl nowadays competitionwise?
    kungfoogripz (1:36:52 PM): the comp is decent
    kungfoogripz (1:37:13 PM): i've had a pretty easy run to where i'm at now
    kungfoogripz (1:37:17 PM): i think my hardest battle
    kungfoogripz (1:37:26 PM): was against the dope muhfucka Silent L
    kungfoogripz (1:37:53 PM): but props to Medichi and M-Famous
    Adreneline2057 (1:39:45 PM): i think you've been taking it easy a lot of weeks. do you think its gonna hurt you later?
    kungfoogripz (1:40:42 PM): it probably will, momentum is built up by dropping consistently dope verses all the way to the top,
    kungfoogripz (1:41:05 PM): but i'm usually more inclined to drop just what i need to win
    kungfoogripz (1:41:32 PM): a guy like Hensley or Oneduh will drop as hard in a match against sfsportsfan as they would against MetaSin
    kungfoogripz (1:41:49 PM): but i'm lazy
    kungfoogripz (1:42:02 PM): i deliver against good opponents tho
    Adreneline2057 (1:42:27 PM): is there anybody you'd like to see in the league that isn't there now?
    kungfoogripz (1:42:38 PM): yeah lots of people
    kungfoogripz (1:43:00 PM): Resin, Fracture, properhops, Phryme, UserName, among others
    Adreneline2057 (1:45:21 PM): the mags being overhauled. rankings being re-evaluated. is there anything else you'd like to see in the league?
    kungfoogripz (1:46:10 PM): i think a power rankings is key, give dudes something to shoot for
    kungfoogripz (1:46:33 PM): people only read mags to see themselves get props anyway and i think the RBL mag should cater to that
    kungfoogripz (1:46:54 PM): no offense to Nasty either but
    kungfoogripz (1:47:13 PM): his lines of the week were... how can i put this delicately
    kungfoogripz (1:47:14 PM): gay
    Adreneline2057 (1:52:09 PM): ok the baby is back in her swing.
    kungfoogripz (1:52:22 PM): roflz
    Adreneline2057 (1:53:59 PM): dont even get married
    Adreneline2057 (1:54:01 PM): anyways
    Adreneline2057 (1:54:19 PM): rbl has a long running tradition.
    Adreneline2057 (1:54:25 PM): of dying and coming back.
    Adreneline2057 (1:54:41 PM): does it look stable this time around to you?
    kungfoogripz (1:55:13 PM): i think people have migrated over from all the other leagues because they're pretty much dead
    kungfoogripz (1:55:36 PM): not necessarily saying that's the only reason the RBL is poppin right now, but that's definately a reason
    kungfoogripz (1:55:56 PM): i think if a couple of the top heads sign out it could potentially cripple the league, yeah
    Adreneline2057 (1:57:16 PM): and finally your thoughts on the rbl archive? motivational tool. or worthless compliment pool? and should it be updated?
    kungfoogripz (1:59:36 PM): i think any league worth mentioning has it's Hall of Famers & the RBL has one of the dopest archives online.
    kungfoogripz (1:59:39 PM): def. a keeper
    kungfoogripz (2:00:00 PM): didn't some of it get deleted
    kungfoogripz (2:00:03 PM): or something
    Adreneline2057 (2:00:14 PM): that was rstl
    kungfoogripz (2:00:22 PM): oh
    kungfoogripz (2:00:46 PM): but regardless, if they continue to add people then yeah it's motivating

kungfoogripz (2:01:16 PM): if they're going to cling to 2002 as the dopest era of text and nobody will ever top it and just keep the heads that were involved then in the archives then what's the point
    kungfoogripz (2:01:26 PM): knowmsayin​
    test
  7. Master Peace

VII. RBL Sleeper

This week introduces a new section of the mag dedicated to a battler who many of you may be overlooking. This week the RBL sleeper, IMO, is Blue Bayou. I believe that homey has just signed back in, with a record of 3-2… However he has a slick style, and poses a threat to anyone that he battles, at any time. I'd say he's top 10 in the league, maybe higher... He's fairly consistent, and imo has been overlooked a big by a lot of the league.

From Week 9 vs. Vivify

You'll have to forget immoral sex when u go to war with me dude
    Purverse ain't a mind state.. it's what killed ya last week before the DQ!
    ^Damn that was bitch, but I must say it was the probable move
    Cuz if I wrote verses THAT whack I’d grab every cheap win possible too
    Should've audibled dude, now after tryna walk in this bout so tough
    Peeps callin ya kidneys & liver best friends i've got em hangin out so much
    & dope punches? nah anything dropped by this bum is trash
    So fuck comparin models..we already know Vida best when it comes to ass
    Scrawny faggot, ya can't battle.. nothing ur deliverin's decent
    Truth is u can’t hang, man.. but I'm still leavin ya stick figure in pieces
    Just take notes, & quit tryna compare me with ya lame quotes
    You'll never find me on a gay cruise so we'll never be in the same boat
    Ur a fake joke, with slayed hope whose pride that i'm taking
    Kids'll be able to have fun for hours goin down ur slide in the rankings
    Tested my knife, i love the irony.. 'stop stabbin' cry's this lame gay
    Cuz V was made by a front n back slash.. & just died the same way (think)

-Blue Bayou​
    In a battle that only had 7 votes, he pretty much did his thing, and got the shutout win, against a pretty good opponent in Vivify. Take notice if you didn’t know of him, or it’ll be over before you know it…
    test
  8. Master Peace

VIII. Punchline Pan

Brought to you by John Dough

Jesus and painted eggs reflect how this shook punk may dress
    When I make E-stir in his boots, like he’s at church in his Sunday best
    You should stop talkin stuff, and then try to come better
    Cuz when it comes to ranks, u’ll see X-O on the bottom like a love letter
    -Metasin

We’ve seen this act before, but with a LOT more talking and hooplah
    Shit… you’re more of a poor man’s Island than Communist Cuba
    This is ’08 and your prime has long passed, son
    Only way you’ll see a Wash up in the votes, is if he switches names to cast one.
    -Drugs

all this alias talk.. Drex, Wash, Island? i'm double you, guy
    the leagues all over Drugs.. so at the least it deserves its D.W.I.'s
    your weak, ya verse is a piece of played worthless work
    i'ma call no homo, but this faggots wack...... like a gay circle jerk
    -Wash

Act like you pull triggers, you ain't what the claim has defined.
    If Calibre was in a line of fire, it's because I just mentioned his name in this line.
    -John Hensley

foreal, every pic ya post u look dope…..d up & noshes
    Fuck scattered clothes..
    .. kung’s strung out look INSPIRED the idea for dressers & closets
    -Medichi

& your opponent last week alone made u flatline, g
    you barely took out Tony, like the 'Say Hello to the Bad Guy' scene.
    if kids say u ill, then them faggots is wrong
    you rollin with more fake-ass support than Kim Kardashian's thong
    see i can choose defeat. but the thought of it hurts..
    so i'll pick XL over Med., like User shoppin for shirts.
    -Kung

How the fuck you think you great? you better stop it fool
    Besides to see A Great Beyond..gunna need astronauts n some rocket fuel.
    -Muffy

fuck what you speak kid, it's over if it comes to blows, clown
    Tor says he can taste blood...I say apply ice until the swellin goes down
    -Qualm​
    test
  9. Master Peace

IX. No-Show SHINE

This part of the Mag is dedicated to the battelers who put forth their best effort to structure a verse for an opponent who No-Shows. We here in the RBL appreciate you not being a lazy ass and posting a complete verse.

I find Cal useful, even tho I know he's shook or sad.
    So I wanna say thanks.
    ... for the dickride vote that helped my Meta loss not look so bad.
    Stick to Hookups, you can't pretend you're from an equal camp.
    With a rep based off a freeposting addiction and calling yourself the peoples champ.
    Act like you pull triggers, you ain't what the claim has defined.
    If Calibre was in a line of fire, it's because I just mentioned his name in this line.
    I'm not sure if the quote is true, obviously I hope it's not.
    I'm gonna beat you with a bullshit verse just so you don't brag about how dope i drop.
    It's not a humorous thing, u ain't in this profession to be proud.
    so when my upper cut makes Cali-endo, he'll only leave an Impression on the ground.
    i kno ud ont wanna get painfull wit the boss.
    so i'll just poste last minute, so i can laugh when u complain about the loss

- john hensley​
    test
  10. Master Peace

X. Week 11 Preview

Championship Match
    C. MetaSin 10-1 vs 2. Defcon_5 5-1

Contendership Match
    3. john hensley 9-1 vs 4. E Tha Real 8-3

5. BronzeAtlas 6-2 vs 6. TorrMup 5-4

7. kungfugrip 4-0 vs 8. Rap Antics 4-2

9. Drugs 3-0 vs 10. Voodu 3-0

11. Light Saber 4-2 vs 12. Strikta 3-1

13. Vivify 3-1 vs 14. Qualm 3-1

15. Medichi 3-1 vs 16. N. Sight 4-3

17. Blue Bayou 3-2 vs 18. Wash. 2-1

19. Rex Regis 2-1 vs 20. DaTrusHurtz 2-1

21. Mic-illaH 2-0 vs 22. Allegory 2-0

23. Czar Chasm 3-3 vs 24. Muffffy 2-2

25. dReadfulL 2-2 vs 26. Sir. Ebral 2-2

27. sfsportsfan 3-5 vs 28. Pablo BaZooka 1-0

29. Trombley 1-0 vs 30. Caveat1 1-0

31. criticize 1-0 vs 32. -=Kolli$ion=- 1-2

33. DeSiMaTiOn 1-2 vs 34. Coherent. 1-1

35. JAIBE 1-1 vs 36. Don Dotta 1-1

37. D.LOKE 0-1 vs 38. Illion 0-3

39. Chin Kwon 0-3 vs 40. Calibre. 0-0

41. _KDP_ 0-0 vs 42. RicanTheoryz 0-0

43. SkitSoFrenic 0-0 vs 44. New Styles 0-0

45. Ribo Nuke 0-0 vs 46. rocket 0-0

47. eusich 0-0 vs 48. -Prometheus- 0-0​
    [/CENTER]
    test
  11. Master Peace

XI. Week 10 Predictions

This weeks Predictions are brought to you by MetaSin…enjoy

TOP 20 PREDICTIONS
    Championship Match
    C. MetaSin 10-1 vs 2. Defcon_5 5-1
    After a week where Meta defended his belt against a very game Exodus III, he hopes to do the same against another competitor, whose sole purpose of being in the league is to beat MetaSin and take the title, in Defcon_5. Meta-God has no fear in his heart, and has (as of Tuesday) only written one line for his opponent, whereas Def has been waiting for this battle forever… Long time net acquaintances of each other, Def has felt the wrath of Meta’s text dominance from first hand view on his old stomping grounds, Rip The Mic, and Mr. Sin is also the reason Defcon never quite made it into the realm of the Hybrid Angels (its okay def). All this makes for an interesting battle where most concerned expect Meta to retain… Def hopes to spoil the occasion, in what would be the upset of the season.

Contendership Match
    3. john hensley 9-1 vs 4. E Tha Real 8-3
    And they meet again… Atleast this time it’s on the one… No Revanon… No Pics… no controversy. This will be a good battle. Both have redemption on the brain, and the winner may get the chance against Meta (if he retains the title), and will definitely get another crack at the championship. John has dropped the juice box from his name after a squable with ya mother, and is looking to drop E the Real in the process. E the Real is coming off that tough test of skill last week (smh), and looking to prove why he is not to be taken lightly. Ether is the underdog here, but I think he’s going to drop one of his better verses yet, and if he can get his wording to be slightly more harsh and stop talking about his penis size in punches (please, no petting zoo or feed the elephant typa lines) I think he’ll give John all he can handle. The legend in the making, John Hensley, is the favorite for a reason, and as long as he doesn’t allow technicalities in the way I say he takes it in one of the battles of the week.

5. BronzeAtlas 6-2 vs 6. TorrMup 5-4
    Somehow the voters in the league (who may have been drunk, or high at the time) felt that Torr won his battle last week against Qualm. I disagree whole heartedly, but I digress… This week TorrMup has an even better chance of winning, but is still the underdog. I see Bronze taking this match, and earning himself another spot in the contendership match. It seems however, that a portion of the league’s population enjoy Torr’s newbie style, and therefore this battle may come down to the wire… I implore you all to actually read the verses before u vote… that is all.

7. kungfugrip 4-0 vs 8. Rap Antics 4-2
    I don’t see KFG slippin up this close to his shot at the championship…. Rap Antics has put together 4 wins in the league against only 2 losses, but to beat the man they call FooFoo aka Foo Squared he will have to perform at a level he may be unaccustomed to. I hope KFG drops fire to avoid any controversy, and honestly I think he’s a lock to be in the champ match a few weeks from now.

9. Drugs 3-0 vs 10. Voodu 3-0
    Drugs escapes a good battle with Wash, by earning the win, due to many of Wash’s voters not being signed into the league. He has been dropping some dope bars lately, and hopes to continue the trend against Voodu. I think Voodu will put up a valiant effort, but will come up short this week , and earn his first loss.

11. Light Saber 4-2 vs 12. Strikta 3-1
    THIS BATTLE IS UP!!! GO VOOOOOOOOOTE!
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1105940

13. Vivify 3-1 vs 14. Qualm 3-1
    Qualm was cocky and only dropped 12 bars last week, and although I thought he won, he was dealt a loss by the great american newbie hope, TorrMup. This week he’s facing a better opponent in Vivify, who made me LOL with “keith lettuce could rape u til u have cabbage patch kids” (or something along those lines). I think Qualm should make sure he puts his best foot forward, cuz Vivify ain’t bad, and if TorrMup could do it, than Vivify could steal this one.

15. Medichi 3-1 vs 16. N. Sight 4-3
    Med should take this, but N Sight ain’t too bad. I think with some seasoning against top comp he could become pretty dope… Heres a step in the right direction. I think Med’s experience carries him in this match, along with slightly more compact wording, and a bit of a more damaging style. I think N Sight will show decently, but in the end I believe he will be outmatched, and outgunned.

17. Blue Bayou 3-2 vs 18. Wash. 2-1
    Hmmm. A good battle here. Very Good in fact. Wash was the victim of a technicality last week, tho I personally feel the German prototype was also slightly edged by Drugs as well. Blue Bayou is signed back in, and is pretty dope himself. I actually think Wash needs to come out blazing, or Bayou will take this. I think B is kinda flying under the radar in the RBL so far, and is better than his 3-2 record indicates, whereas Wash may be trying to coast until he hits the top 10. I picked Wash last week, and feel he came with a dope verse, and I think the loss will motivate him to step it up even further. I got Wash in a close one…

19. Rex Regis 2-1 vs 20. DaTrusHurtZ 2-1
    Interesting matchup. I think Rex halfassed heavilly last week, and I think Trus is going to come with some dope shit this week. I think it’ll actually be a pretty good battle if they both come to their potentials and I think this is the toss-up battle of the week. I was leaning toward Trus, but for some reason I think Rex is better than he’s shown. I may be wrong, and if so OH FUCKIN WELL. Lol. I think Trus may give a little more effort, so he gets the slight edge, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it went the other way.
    THE REST OF YOU….

21. Mic-illaH 2-0 vs 22. Allegory 2-0
    BATTLES UP! GO VOTE!!!!
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1105946
    23. Czar Chasm 3-3 vs 24. Muffffy 2-2
    Muffy
    25. dReadfulL 2-2 vs 26. Sir. Ebral 2-2
    Sir Ebral
    27. sfsportsfan 3-5 vs 28. Pablo BaZooka 1-0
    Pablo.
    29. Trombley 1-0 vs 30. Caveat1 1-0
    Trombley.
    31. criticize 1-0 vs 32. -=Kolli$ion=- 1-2
    Criticize.
    33. DeSiMaTiOn 1-2 vs 34. Coherent. 1-1
    Coherent
    35. JAIBE 1-1 vs 36. Don Dotta 1-1
    Toss Up.
    37. D.LOKE 0-1 vs 38. Illion 0-3
    D Loke.
    39. Chin Kwon 0-3 vs 40. Calibre. 0-0
    Chin, because this Calibre is a gimmick and will prolly come wack on purpose. lol
    41. _KDP_ 0-0 vs 42. RicanTheoryz 0-0
    Toss Up
    43. SkitSoFrenic 0-0 vs 44. New Styles 0-0
    Toss Up
    45. Ribo Nuke 0-0 vs 46. rocket 0-0
    Toss Up
    47. eusich 0-0 vs 48. -Prometheus- 0-0
    Pro​
    test
  12. Master Peace

NASTY’S THOUGHTS

This past week was full of controversy. Starting with Calbre vs John Hensley match. My take: verses are due Thursday night by 11:59pm. Late Thursday john asked for an extension, since neither battler had dropped a verse the decision on whether or not to give the extension fell on me. I gave the extension, this sparked the argument. Calibre insisted that I had had to get his permission to give extension, not realizing that he had no say in the matter because he hadn't dropped a verse. He also failed to realize that he had dropped a no-show verse them editted it out(which is grounds for a dq) and I overlooked it. The next day Calibre waited until the last hour, even going as far as setting an alarm to wake up and post his verse. He claimed hensley would no-show out of fear or feed of his verse. Again he got ahead of himself posting his no-show verse 5 minutes before the deadline followed by hensley 2 minutes later dropping a verse. Someway Calibre & Dough managed to flip the situation and blame it on me. Even with newly promoted super-mod J O O K agreeing with my decision the newly married couple accused me of cheating and demanded I be de-modded immediately. Sorry to dissappoint you guys but I'm still here. The duo claims the site us outraged by my decision yet the only cat who agrees with them is Hannibal.Meticulous.Platune.RipValentine.Ventical.Placenta.Glory.HenryWadsworth and that spawns from a hate for me and not anything legit. So to wrap it up Calibre's self love and arrogance got him caught with his pants down. He did to himself what he did to Blue Bayou. Thank you for signing out the other competitors were tired of you and I'm sure Got Life? is excited to have you in the RSTL, maybe some of the unwanted attention he gets can be directed at The People's Chump.
    test
  13. Master Peace

XII. Conclusion

Do us all a favor and READ THE RULES. And don’t be a dick head SHOW UP TO YOUR BATTLES. Hope you enjoyed the Mag…Good Luck​
    test
  14. Eusich

Eusich the incredible.

test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

ay, i'll help out with the next mag and whatnot,

and i think i may feel like messing with some new graphics and stuff to see what i can come up with, just to spark a little excitement into the league again

but dope mag
    test
  16. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

lmao @ nasty taking the time to shout me out again hahahaha...why would anyone want u demodded when ur good at closing threads and posting the new battles? And the question everyone wants to know is how u been here since 2000 and ur resume of accomplishment when it comes to competition on this site in ur 8 year tenure is making "important" rbl decisions...not to mention you LOST to jaibe? shouldnt you at least have to beat a couple lousy guys before u feel like u can speak on legends?

earn a rep for real, not being some texas house wife who freeposts in between cleaning rooms...now enough with all ur tough talk and excuses, pinkslip battle me...
    test
  17. Aloe

Aloe www.myspace.com/aloemusic

lol @ Drugs vs Wash not getting battle of the week.....
    test
  18. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

I beat ur girlfriend john who YOU claim is a legend and I beat jaibe but I dqd one of votes I got and we tied
    test
  19. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

where did I claim he was a legend? and rofl at excuses about losing to jaibe, theres no excuse under the sun for that...no more stories or attempts?
    test
  20. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

Good shit..lol@the upset of the season..that wouldn't even be a upset..it's already expected lol....where r the power ranks?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.