the Rapture

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

The Rapture is actually a mental and spiritual awakening for the Israelites.

All the bullshit your hear from Christians and Mormons is some stupid genie magic carpet ride into the sky. not true.

If your mind hasn't been "Raptured" yet, consider yourselves left behind.

"Come up Hither..." thus saith the Lord of Hosts.

While you fools up in church on Sunday passing flour biscuits and maddog 20/20, you left behind.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Their bullshit sounds exactly the same as your bullshit.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

On enoch
    Gen 5:22communing with God—and then he was there no longer, because God had taken him.

on phillip
    Acts 8:39 When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing.

On elijah
    2 Corinthians 12:2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows

These were all 'raptures' by definition.
    test
  4. Alias3000

No sir, they are not. For it would've said they were "Raputured". You have been blinded-sided by the ignorance of the Church.

"Rapture" literally means "caught up"...and when you read in Revelation about the Rapture, those that were "caught up" were caught in the Spirit and awakended by the truth of GOD.

Nobody is going to levitate out of here. Everybody, Every single one of us is going to go thru the End Times Tribulation...there will be no escape...but only those that have that "Raptured" spiriit will know what to do and avoid the worst of the Tribulation. You think all the people that don't know God are gonna be taken up into the sky??? Not hardly...Because GOD is against the teachings of the earthly "Church" because not a single one keeps the Sabbath, just one example...they all worship on Sunday...that's Satan's day...not the Sabbath day. So all those Bible thumpin' church folk are gonna be destroyed for Blasphemy.

and FYI we are in Tribulation times right now.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Yes no one will levitate but our physical bodies will be changed.

in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Stop mixing the gospel with garbage.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever

and stop ignoring verses
    test
  7. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Only rapture I believe in:

test
  8. TheBigPayback

So moral of this thread is "This is just another "the bible doesnt mean what it says" things
    test
  9. Alias3000

No, the Bible is clear as day. You just don't have the wisdom to understand it. So it's hella-confusing to you. This is proof that you haven't been "Raptured" yet and if not soon, you will never be. God rest your soul homie. You might as well be considered the Walking Dead amongst the Living.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Hehe

pray hard that you and the other 100 bhis in the world are right.
    cus ur correct about one thing...it will be soon.

if your lucky he'll overlook the way you treat people, the immoral way you live, and your flimsy doctrine
    that you have to throw out half of the bible to believe.

pray that your blackness supersedes your obediance to his word.

and we will see.
    test
  11. Alias3000

God will judge my heart, as he will judge all of our hearts,. My heart is in the right place no matter how foul my mouth is. I know who I am and where my soul resides. And it's in his hands.

It is you and your denial of the Most High and his book and his people that will condemn you.

For we are ll responsible for making sure we have a seat in that number...144,000...It's not your job or mine to convince others because the mind of mankind is stubborn and only the Most High can break that yoke.

My only job is to "Bear Witness" to his Laws, His peoplle and his young King in waiting, Yeshua. When you come to those 3 realizations, maybe then you will be "saved" too.

Like I've always said, I like all of you, I hate none. For I'm a sinner as well as all of you. the only difference is....I know HIM.

peace PayBack...see you in the Kingdom...or not..it's not my choice... It's yours.

PS - And tell Galatea llittle sexy white ass I still wanna fuck her..lol
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

wheres that in scripture?

Borrowing ddoctrine from jws i see.
    test