The Purple that came through MN.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by SaintCity86, Oct 29, 2013.

1. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

I've seen purple weed in Minnesota twice in my life. Once in high school years ago, and just a couple weeks ago. I had gotten it in Phoenix no problem.. But not up here. Pic[​IMG]

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Nice looks pretty great, when you break it open and look into it with a light does it glisten? looks like it probably does, Trichomes mmmmmmmmmmmmm

*drools

i just grabbed a strain called "cheese" its friggin excellent. Id post a pic but i dont have a photobucket anymore. I recently met a guy at my school who works for a bunch of growers who raise differend breeds of weed for a dispensary or two. His prices are phenomenal because of the quantities he works with and its always top notch shit grown without poisonous fertilizers and chems or cross pollenated with breeds that dont jive...

which is a problem with breeders that dont know what theyre doing. Cross breeding two strains that shouldnt be mixed... thats how you get those strains that makes you feel like shit in the brain. Bad thoughts and stuff. Negative vibes.
    test
  3. Regular P.

Regular P. New Member

test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

da dank!

thats what my ex called my huge johnson
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

That fuckin' weed got my mouth watering, yo... fuck
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Would you mind translating that - not familiar/up to par with slang these days.. :scared:
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Sticky icky... high grade... loud
    test
  8. PreacherMane

PreacherMane Member

looks delicious
    test
  9. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

I forgot I posted them. Yeah I'll be honest, I don't got it like that normally. I mean my dude has the dopest bud I've seen up here tho, I ain't worried bout nuffin. But that purple was only the second time I actually seen it all the way up here.

Don't believe that shit u here bout the fire coming down from Canada. Theyre mass producing beasters and sellin em for crazy prices. Tbh its bs.

But if u know the right guy I guess, that cali shit I'm used to pops up. Lol.

Ugh, anybody here from Phoenix AZ? I swear to god I'm going back. And I'm taking my son with me. Fuck that bitch

Tapatold from my TmoGalaxyS4 running Wicked V.10 - dbModded
    test
  10. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

And then more came in...

[​IMG]

Tapatold from my TmoGalaxyS4 running Wicked V.10 - dbModded
    test