"The Prototype" LP

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by The Prototype, Aug 8, 2013.

1. The Prototype

The Prototype New Member

• Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

It's good to be different but your style is a little too different for me to enjoy. As far as feedback goes I think you need darker beats because your death metal voice over those popcorn beats is probably not going to work in the long run.
    test
  3. The Prototype

The Prototype New Member

Check the debut album, its something different for the hip-hop heads. Enjoy.
    test
  4. BETTE BARETTA

BETTE BARETTA New Member

LISTENING....

HIGHLIGHTS FOR ME:

I LIKE BEAT ON TRACK #5 "MARY JANE" IT REALLY SUITS YOUR VOICE AND DELIVERY. I LIKE WHAT YOU DID WITH THAT ONE.

TRACK #7: YOU KILLED THIS, LIKE IT.

TRACK #10: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR, WHEN I FIRST HEARD YOUR VOICE. MY FAVE

OTHER THOUGHTS:

THE OTHER TRACKS WERE GOOD TOO, BUT SOMETIMES DUE TO YOUR BARITONE AND DELIVERY IT CAN CAUSE YOU TO JUMP OFF BEAT SOMETIMES, LIKE THE HOOK FOR "INFATUATED"

OVERALL THOUGH, I DUG IT.

WHENEVER YOU HAVE A CHANCE, CHECK ME OUT:

http://rapmusic.com/threads/the-due...y-sinima-beats-hip-hop-dub-step-vibe.1359731/

I'D APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK
    test
  5. The Prototype

The Prototype New Member

Thanks for the replies, keep checkin' the album, thanks.
    test
  6. The Prototype

The Prototype New Member

See I've known hip-hop for over 10 years listening to immortal technique and jedi mind tricks, from Diddy to Dr. Dre material I know what I'm doin', keep it real - god bless you, keep it sicker.
    test
  7. Joey Who

Joey Who Riddle me this...

Whats bro? I checked out a few of your tracks...Your right you are different...not particularly my type of music, but I'm sure some will enjoy...You deff need to work on your production, thats one of the biggest things that can add to or take away from a track...your lyrics are different...not my style so it wouldn't be too applicable for me to comment on the lyrics....keep it up bro and stay true to your passion...Bless
    test
  8. D Funkdafied

D Funkdafied D-Funkdafied Music

test
  9. The Prototype

The Prototype New Member

Thanks Joey and D, I might need some beats i'll hit you up if something comes up
    test
  10. D Funkdafied

D Funkdafied D-Funkdafied Music

Sounds great man. Just through me a message if so.
    test