The PRESS-A-DEMO.com ACTUAL CLIENT SAMPLES packages

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Spectata, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spectata

Spectata No oustide links

This thread is for people who have received a box of ACTUAL CLIENT samples from Press-A-Demo.com

Please give your thoughts about what you've received.

Thanks.

Peace be with you,

SPECTATA
    spectata@pressademo.com
    test
  2. Dely

Dely In The Trap

test
  3. its meta4

its meta4 v-bucket

do you think i could get a sample? i'd tell you what i'd think of it haha ;)
    test
  4. Spectata

Sure. Just follow ONE simple request.

==> EMAIL us your mailing address: spectata@pressademo.com

==> Post your thougts on what you've received in this thread.

That's it man. Hope to hear from you soon.

Peace be with you,

SPECTATA
    spectata@pressademo.com
    test
  5. Dely

Dely In The Trap

everything is perfect .. but that prim cd, why is the cover so pixelized?? is that his doing or PAD??

everything is nice quality .. that mastering cd is fuckin gully as hell .. that was a huge step up

only complaint was the prim cover and that poster
    test
  6. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Spec, i just barely saw the thread about packages and missed out. You still giving em out? or am i to late?
    test
  7. its meta4

its meta4 v-bucket

k i just mailed u, tell me if u got it, as soon as i get it, i'll post in this thread, if the thread is lost by that time, i'll EMAIL you my thoughts, props. whats up with the gay RM colors
    test
  8. Spectata

Sure. Just follow ONE simple request.

==> EMAIL us your mailing address: spectata@pressademo.com

==> Post your thougts on what you've received in this thread.

That's it man. Hope to hear from you soon.

Peace be with you,

SPECTATA
    spectata@pressademo.com
    test
  9. Reign

Reign Let it...

I got one.... That Intellect artwork is some of the most creative shit Ive seen... Prim cd is kinda.... ehhh but as far as packaging and PAD work goes... everythings lookin nice
    test
  10. Dely

Dely In The Trap

that intellect shyt was hot .. the artwork was .. i aint listen 2 it, cuz dude lookin like a flaming homo and a fuckin backpacker
    test
  11. Spectata

Well, your complaint about the poster is the DESIGN. That's not really on us. I really just wanted you to understand the QUALITY of the PROFESSIONAL PRINTING. Knit-picking at the design is sort of beyond the point.

The Prim cover Pixelated?? It's printed pretty damn clean my friend. You "ROCAWEAR" on his shirt is actually rugged like that on the shirt! So, it's noones "doing" ... it's a clean print.

A Heidelberg Offset press is the TRUTH my man. If you have a pimple above your right cheek, it's going to be on the print. Top-of-the-line industrial quality.

Good Observations D. Again, thanks for your willingness to evaluate our Product Quality and I'm sure everyone appreciates your honesty.

Well folks. I'll be out for the weekend.

Peace be with you,

SPECTATA
    test
  12. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

Received my package today, took a look at it a little while ago.

i gotta say i was definetly impressed, I have ordered from you guys in the past and was satisfied, and this package was definetly professional looking quality.

the business cards were nice, cd packings were nice, poster was coo. i didnt even know u guys did posters and business cards.

i havent listened to any of the cd's yet cause i just got home. thanks for the package i will definetly check all of them out.

good work.
    test
  13. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

Lovin the package Spec... First thing i played was the pre/post mastering sample then the mixtape. Now I'm playin Prim.

Prim's pretty wack.

But the sound is quality. Professional as fuck. The whole mixtape was as well. The poster cracked me up.. real coincidental who it was. All the artwork was done real well. Business cards n flyers too.

Good shit Spec... u never cease to impress me.
    test
  14. Reign

Reign Let it...

yes i agree Prim is wack... intellect is a good lyricist but it seems like he tryin too hard with taking 6 syllable words n shit that makes the rhyme scheme FIRE but the content booty... anyways the quality on it all is hot and thats all PAD is concerned with it aint there fault the artists aint impressin Us.... good work
    test
  15. Spectata

I'd like to thank everyone who requested a package and came in here and gave their honest opinions about what they've received.

The ONLY way to get people to understand what we do is to put it in your hands and leave you to formulate your own opinions about us based on what we've done.

To those of you who have recently requested a sample package, I thank you as well. I hope that you come inside and share your comments about our new industrial quality retail manufacturing with others here.

We left the short-run game back in Dec 2002 and have only been running the industrial presses since Feb 2003. We're rapidly replacing Discma~~s as the manufacturer of
    choice for urban music and we have Rapmusic.com to thank for our humble beginnings back in 1998-1999 when you guys were hitting us up on the regular for short-run and Bulk CDs.

Nowadays, we only make the Real Thing... Retail Distribution compliant CDs. Many of the artists on that Mixtape are actual label artists that have used our mastering and manufacturing services and have released legitimate retail product into the market.

On the Mixtape...

Spin City Records
    Reprisal Records
    South City - J-Praize (producer of WANKSTA) "I got You"
    PRIME
    Hutch Simon Project
    Royalty Records

I hope that you've enjoyed the other music in the package as well. Many of you have emailed me and thanked me for sending the DJ Greenlantern (Emimen's DJ) and
    Dame Dash "ARMEGGEDON" CD. Some of you may have even received a few of the
    leftover RAWKUS MIXTAPES and Michael Blackson (African King of Comedy) CDs.
    Hooking you up was no problem. I'm just honored that you would consider taking your time to evaluate our product quality. God Bless you for you willingness to help out.

With Respect,

Mr. William Washington
    Owner, Press-A-Demo Music Services LLC
    aka "SPECTATA"
    test
  16. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

>yo i got the package shit is tight as hell...
    >
    >this stuff looks clean as hell wow!!!!!!
    >
    >dj green latern cd is beautiful looking...You Doing Big thangs with this shit
    >
    >well imma check everything out and listen to the mix tape
    >
    >precaite it a million
    >
    >holla back
    >joe
    test
  17. Selph X Playned

Selph X Playned Too Raw 4 TV

The quality over all was very nice. Definatley keep you in my thoughts when it comes time for pressing ( if its in our hands ). Thanks for sendin the package.

How much do you charge for posters and business cards?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.