The Play Off Lounge (Final seedings inside) Verses due FRIDAY

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

stop being so sensitive.. I realize im coming off as a complete asshole in the eyes of people seeing this girl as mrs innocent.. but im not buying into it.. I dont know enough about the relationship between the girl and this dude who ran.. but if she was running around with a dude who had people wanting to beat him up an shit.. Im sure he had other problems and im sure this girl knew about them.. so she put her own life in danger simply deciding to be with a guy like that... for all I know, this guy didnt care about nah's sister, because if he did love her, like I said, he would of stayed, but since he didnt, im assuming he didnt give a fuck about her... so if I now put myself in this guys shoes as a person with a girl I dont give a fuck about.. your dam right imma bounce and live to fight another day.. I would go get a bitch to beat up his hoes or something
    test
  2. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

It ain't even about the girl though, it's about the principle of the situation. If you saw a lady getting beat with a hammer, and you had no idea who she was, you would run away?
    test
  3. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Jook/Q

If someone no shows richard corey wants in

Just a little fyi
    test
  4. LDogg The King

why would I run.. they wouldnt be hitting me with a hammer.... ask better questions and you'll get better answers

who gives a fuck about principles? well.. your hoping its the god that's made you so that there will have been reason for living life under morals cloak.. keep in mind every single person living views life in a differnt way.. which way is the right way?
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol at you thinking that you actually come off as intelligent or smarter than anyone here

what you speak is pure ignorance

and by assuming that he did not care enough about her to ensure her safety still does not constitute the act of you referring to her as a hoe, because dating a coward or a dead beat does not make one a hoe, maybe a hopeless romantic or one who is blindly in love or attracted to the wrong type of men or things of that nature, which I am being rather facetious because to draw any conclusions from a person to the extent in which you did is absurd seeing as how the only information made available to you is that a young woman was beaten with a hammer in which her attackers were essentially after her boyfriend who allegedly fled the scene to save his own health

the only assumption that can be easily made is this poor soul was simply in the wrong place and at the wrong time and with the wrong person

the rub is this: we've seen your picture and we know what type of man you are so just leave it at that, there is no need or feasible path in justifying your cowardness
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and hoe can be interchanged with bitch according to whichever term that you initially used
    test
  7. TheReturn

If you knew anything about me you'd know I don't believe in an afterlife, so anything about what God thinks of me is void. As for principles, I give a fuck. And morals, I give a fuck. That's what makes people who they are, it's what determines how people feel about you. It's what determines whether or not you can call yourself a man or some bitchmade little boy who wouldn't stop to help someone in need simply because it doesn't benefit them in some way.
    test
  8. LDogg The King

firstly.. im not "thinking" im coming off as intelligent or smart... thats what YOU are doing after reading what I write.. learn to control yourself when dealing with other peoples views...

and yea, I used hoe loosely when talking about this girl.. there are better words to describe a girl someone doesnt care about... but since none of us know her its just as likely is it not?

I am from a family of defense attorney's .. I look at all angles and am not gonna hate on a dude who is being perceived as doing wrong when I have no idea why he did what he did. but since yall choose to I chose to stick up.. every debate has two sides and I think it is rather good for people to read and view both sides from their own perspective..

truth is Q you dont know what kind of dude i am..pictures are put up every day of people..example gossip magazines and bogus popperazzi scoops and do we really believe thats how these people are? I would hope not....all you know about me is im gonna say what im thinking and if you come in trying to hate on a valid perspective im gonna respond.. if I was stupid and couldnt do that you wouldnt hate me so much, but because I can you cant stand me.. its cool I know your a child on here.. doesnt mean I know you are in person but I hope not if your about to raise a kid... but honestly im sad that people like you even have kids cuz its gonna be raised with around your beliefs and views and thats disappointing for a future that deserves so much more. lol that last section was kinda harsh.. i dont mean that, but im gonna leave it there anyway..
    test
  9. TheReturn

lol, ok let me try to look at it from the other way. I'm with my girlfriend, walking through New York City. If I didn't like her, I wouldn't be walking around town with her. If she was a hoe, I'd get my nut and leave her house. I see some guys I know want to beat the fuck out of me, so fearing for my life I take off running. My poor girlfriend is in her high heel shoes and can't run, so they catch her. I don't know what is happening because I'm a coward ass bitch who is halfway down the block about to turn the corner so it's all good because pretty soon I'll be home free. Come to find out she was beaten to within inches of her life and put in intensive care. Her family doesn't know if she will survive, and if she does, she may have brain damage for the rest of her life. Luckily, I don't even like the girl she was just a hoe anyways and now I can find another bitch to date.

Now, all that pseudointellectual bullshit aside, tell me straight up. Are you that kind of guy?
    test
  10. LDogg The King

you dont need to describe what morals and principles are to me lol I get where your coming from homie.. its a good way to see the world and live in it.

lets just say this.. a boy gets raised by parents who teach him all the wrongs of life.. he doesnt grow to understand morals and principles... does it become his fault that he doesnt choose to stop and help someone? should god hate him for not showing moral that he never learned to have? or will the parents be punished.. and if its the parents, then maybe its the parents parents who we need to look into an so on.... should I be punished for having been raised WITH these principles and morals that I know inside I should do, if I chose to walk by an not help her? maybe... more so than the untrained person, but even still.. maybe that girl did something really fucking shitty to someone else sometime in her life and this hammer beating is her punishment for it... I mean fuck.. you really never know why shit happens... which is why im not quick to hate anything about what happend to this girl
    test
  11. LDogg The King

if people caught me off gaurd and I knew I was fucked... ran.. and didnt see what happend to the girl... but found out she was fucked up.. I would feel bad.. but I wouldnt think of myself as a coward for running from my own death/assbeating I would assume she had what was comin to her from whatever reason fate had.. If I saw the girl getting beat up.. I would have a hard time running away.. because I would have feelings for any girl im with.. so I would probably stay.. but that doesnt mean this guy felt like I do... we dont know how he felt
    test
  12. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Why you guys even bothering with L Dogg. It's clear he's bitch. I wouldn't even let a bitch I didn't know get beat to death with a hammer. The piece is coming out and nigguhs is catching something if they don't do what I tell them. But I get to carry a gun any time because well you know. But even I wasn't carrying I'm that dude.

Nigguhs is bitchmade.

We should hate vote this nigguh, since he seems to care more about online shit, than real people. Nigguhs is lost.
    test
  13. TheReturn

So because you had beef with some guys and ran, and your girl took a beating for it, she got what was coming to her because of fate?

You sound like a lost cause to me, I'm off to watch The Kingdom.
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Yeah, this is the part in the GI JANE movie where everyone just turns their back to this kid in shame, before Jane tells him to suck her dick.
    test
  15. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

L Dogg couldn't hold a girl down...that's essentially the problem, he doesn't know to stick up for a woman because he's a woman and he needs someone to stick up for him...kid can post on the net with a plastic hunting knife and a cap gun, but on the blocks he'd get swiss cheesed the fuck up and rightfully so...

L, you're a bitch, a coward, a chump...

Word up to Jook...
    test
  16. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol...priceless.
    test
  17. J o o k

J o o k Guest

That shit reminded me of Nas - Either

Where he call him mad names then say "I'll still whoop ya ass you 36 in a karate class."

93/100
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you stated that when people get smart, you get smarter

now, learn to control yourself
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

jook is on a roll

its Ether, LOL
    test