The only time I feel truly awake is when I'm high

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by 0C04, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0C04

0C04 New Member

Anyone else feel like this?

Its weird, I smoked for the first time in months a couple days ago and it was like waking up out of a really long dream. I remembered who I was, where I was, everything that was going on in my life and was able to actually stop and think about everything instead of just going through the motions. It was unbelievable. It was like suddenly being alive again, being able to concentrate on everything in my life fully.

Then a little while later I was jamming with a friend on guitar, and i could hear all the notes i should play in my head and was able to play them perfectly. It was the first time in a long time that I'd been able to actually feel the music and everything flowed so perfectly. This was honestly like a spiritual revival... And Its not like my life was bad or I couldnt play guitar before I smoked up, Its just like it suddenly all had meaning again.
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

Ohhhhhhh !!!! SHit... I'm high right now, and i FEELL YOU. The dream shit... Yo, this probably only makes sense to a high person. Incredible! I dont know how to put it in words..
    test
  3. TEXTticulR forti2d

TEXTticulR forti2d New Member

Me too, i'm dro'd out- its like you concentrate more or someshit
    test
  4. DjRemedy

DjRemedy New Member

getting high makes you feel like ur a invinsible its great love it
    test
  5. sinista6150

sinista6150 New Member

When i get high continuosly, like day afer day, after about 2 weeks every time i get high its like you go to a place that u love an ur thinkin "i remember this place, this place is tha shit son".......sorry, thats as clear as i can explain it...when i smoke this fatty joint I got I'll ELABORATE on the matter..
    test
  6. KOzS

KOzS .Juster

YES!!!

I can concentrate on anything I do.. I'll be playing marvel vs capcom or some shit, and I can see the moves before they happen and just run though that game like nothing... but sober... hah

and at night I'm usually walkin home blazed out at like 2-3 am .. and shit just looks like a closed down movie set, makes me feel like I'm in gta vice city or something lol

fukked up shit man
    test
  7. Young Li

Young Li You Say "CHR"

I love this post.
    test
  8. invarilin

invarilin still tippin'

more like "the only time I truly feel high is when I wake and bake"
    test
  9. Percipient

Percipient New Member

I'll get stoned and become one with the world, brain storming on the back porch at four in the morning, listening to the birds converse as the wind whispers wisdom.
    test
  10. TEXTticulR forti2d

TEXTticulR forti2d New Member

lmao.. n!gga aint talking about steaming vegetables anymore
    test
  11. The Militant

The Militant New Member

one time i toked a joint and i flew in the air
    im tellin you
    it really happened :)

lol i think u guys are getting a bit TOO involved in the psychological dependancy of it all hehe
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.