the only site on the net lock down verses half way down hey it would be better if you

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by bagglad, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bagglad

bagglad Member

the only site on the net lock down verses half way down hey it would be better if you didn't tamper with anyone verse unless you erase it with that person permission use some common sense why do you think everybody left this whack site right here get rid of the lock whackos do us all a favor fire yourself for failure to repair, hey look at it this way I got more sense in my little finger than all the rapmusic. com Moderaters have in their entire body for complaints against this website go here yall please http://www.complaintslist.com/file-complaint-website/
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I've warned you about spamming and the rules are clear. You must give feedback to others before posting your work otherwise it'll be closed. I've warned you in two different places now. If you want to keep your threads open, start giving good criticism to others
    test
  3. bagglad

bagglad Member

it still don't change the fact that you you whack moderaters are violating people rights by locking their posts what you saying has nothing to do with this violation
    test
  4. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

I'm confused, is this a rhyme or a rant?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.