The Official [West] Round 2: (6) L.A. Clippers vs. (2) Phoenix Suns

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by style-rip, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

UTTER
    DOMINATION

suns better be worried. sure they gave up game 2 against the lakers, but the lakers never beat the shit out of them IN PHOENIX like the clips just did. HOLLA!
    test
  2. hiphop4govener2

hiphop4govener2 Active Member

^^
    Shall be an interesting game 3.
    test
  3. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

clippers will win the next 3

FUCK THE SUNS!

clips in 5!

[stubby]
    test
  4. chickenwang

dude, on behalf of the clippers organization, we don't want you. root for phoenix.
    test
  5. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

told yall clips in 5
    test
  6. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

they whooped on us.
    test
  7. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

i dont think the Suns should worry just yet. there the kind of team that can win any game and lose any game. they dont seem to have a huge home court advantage or away disadvantage. you can pretty much tell how the games gonna go for them from the first quarter. i think they need to start Barbosa and bring Jones off the bench. try and get a fast paced game going early.
    test
  8. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

the clippers have shown they can score with the suns... but they also can play much better defense... im hoping the clip win though, id like to see them earn some respect after years of being the urinal cake of the league... imagine them in the conference finals... wow...
    test
  9. style-rip

just cuz lakers lost, im supposed to go neutral the entire playoffs? get the fuck outta here.. dont think you're so special, u were no where to be found last season as a "clipper fan"
    test
  10. double ML

double ML Guest

^^style has a point

last year, noone was a fan of either LA team
    test
  11. style-rip

exactly

..wait a sec..
    test
  12. chickenwang

yes. not everyone, just you. i don't like you.

i was nowhere to be found? i posted on here every once and a while but wtf my team was losing, why should i bring up my squad when theyre gettin beat down on a nightly basis? now that they're wreckin shit, i believe it's within my rights to say CLIPPAS BABY whenever they win and to also decide who i want rooting for my squad...and you...are not allowed.
    test
  13. style-rip

u talk like u own the franchise or some shit lol@tellin' me who i can or cant root for. nukkah they reppin L.A., same city im in, and suns beat my squad.. so its only logical to root for the clips. u blind or somethin? i dont care if clippers were shit last yr. u didnt rep at all. this board knew im a ride or die laker fan even last yr when they didnt make the PO's, they still my team no matter wat n i let eryone know about it. i rep kobe hard, no matter where i am. cant say the same bout u.. laker bandwagon was too crowded so u hopped on the clipper one, its coo playa. DO YOU, and leave my name out yo mouth. lmaoooo@me caring if u like me or not... son u just TEXT to me, keep it real and keep it movin..
    test
  14. chickenwang

since when should anyone expect a laker fan to be logical? i listen to the radio enough to hear of MANY disgrunteled laker fans who root against the clippers because they don't want them to one-up them by beating the team that just beat their squad.

congratulations that you were able to solidify your spot on rapmusic.com as a die hard laker fan by making random threads about how you feel about the state of the lakers. i'm proud of you. i tend to demonstrate my loyalty to the squad by going to several games per month for the past three seasons, rocking clipper apparel, and attending nba draft parties for season ticket holders. just because i wasn't popping off at the mouth on this here message board doesn't mean that i'm less of a fan.

oh me oh my, now i have to explain why i like the clippers, even though you're clearly not intelligent enough to comprehend anything i've said. i'm not gonna front, i used to be a laker fan. a die hard laker fan. but especially after they won the first title with shaq/kobe, they did everything that they could to make me hate that team. i was sick of the soap opera, the ballhogging, the jealousy, the selfishness, the egos and everything. the clippers played team ball, even though they were terrible 3 years ago, and i respected that. and i respected dunleavy for what he was bringing to the squad. i started going to the games and i was like AYE, i can get behind this young & dynamic talented squad..they're entertaining without all the bullshit hollywood drama. so i said fuck the lakers, rooted for the clippers, and it's been great ever since.

you, on the other hand, are a mindless drone who follows & worships everything kobe does. you are part of the lakers cult that looks down on second-guessing the any moves made by the franchise and anyone who does not agree that kobe should be the mvp for the next five seasons and that shaq is a selfish & egotistical prick. leave the profiling to me.
    test
  15. style-rip

why u gotta be so mean :(
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

cold as ice
    test
  17. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

but anyway.

lakers are sooooooo last week.

tonight the suns gonna win by the score ..

.. lookin somethin like my blood pressure

zingatropolis.
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

hahah@zingatropolis[funny]
    test
  19. chickenwang

cause im nerdy
    test
  20. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Clippers are damn good! they impressed the shit outta me when they beat the suns in game 2/

But you know kobe is dumb he could have helped his team but he was making a statement for what reason i dont know...he was saying basically you guys are nothing without me...what a moron he is.

Kobe you dick head who cares if you gotta shoot all the time your a ball hog anyway you should have just shot it..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.