The Official [West] Round 2: (6) L.A. Clippers vs. (2) Phoenix Suns

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by style-rip, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

predictions, stats, trash talking, double ml bashing, elton for mvp articles all go in here

the clippers are going to shock the world..

Game 1 @ PHX: Clippers
    Game 2 @ PHX: Suns
    Game 3 @ L.A.: Clippers
    Game 4 @ L.A.: Clippers
    Game 5 @ PHX: Suns
    Game 6 @ L.A.: Clippers
    Game 7 @ L.A.: Study film vs Spurs

Clippers in 6.

TAKE FLIGHT!
    test
  2. Bash

Bash New Member

shut the fuck up
    test
  3. style-rip

you laker fans are so funny.. talking out of emotions
    test
  4. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

CLIPPAS BABY, i say clippers in 6 as well

i think clips are more disciplined than the lakers to allow phoenix to just run & gun all night long. all they need the first 5 minutes to control tempo for the entire game, and clips are smarter than that. they beat em down in phoenix during the regular season so all they have to do is check the game tape, because it's not like phoenix is going to change a damn thing. but hey, let's just play some good ol fashioned basketball!
    test
  5. style-rip

elton will rape the suns inside the paint and mobley can actually stroke the 3. and cassell will get into nash's head. and raja is gona choke slam kaman again, but he's a beast and will get up like the undertaker
    test
  6. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

jumpin the gun on these threads..

THE GAME JUST ENDED ..

but anyway - im pretty sure the suns owned the clips during the regular season. not for sure, but i remember a couple 20 point wins. either way - its playoff basketball and anything could happen. this will be boris diaw series .. AGAIN - dude was beastin the lakers with them lay ups. i think eddie house gonna average 14.6 a game, and burke gonna grab 6 boards for the series. ha.

should be fun to watch. just wish i didnt have to be up at 6 am ..
    .. watching these west coast games in florida is killin me

Chap.
    test
  7. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

good thing i live on the west coast, they need to adjust the times on these games
    test
  8. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

clippers in 5 brand goes nuts...

phx does not stand a chance.
    test
  9. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

Clippers in 6
    test
  10. the Princess

the Princess -

boris diaw will have chris kaman reaching for an inhaler if the clippers dont play in the half court
    test
  11. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

The Clippers are better equipped to execute the Lakers gameplan, and able to do it at a higher level.

And the Lakers took the Suns to game 7.

Clippers in 5.

The Clippers inside game is stronger, they have athletic wing men, 4 defenders...

They will make Nash guard someone, and he will get burned.

Elton Brand/ Kaman >>>> Brown/Walton

Casell>>> Smush

Shaun Livingston is going to have a coming out party when he puts the Locks on Nash.

The matchups don't look too good for the Suns.

All they can do is run, maybe something gives.
    test
  12. chickenwang

there were blowouts on both sides, and the thing is with phoenix, all they need is half a quarter to establish the tempo, so if you don't control it early, you're fucked..which is what the clippers were in their 2 losses. brand's not the kind of guy who goes nuts, so i don't see him dropping like 40 on em, but i see a combination of kaman & brand doing brutal damage to boris diaw & shawn marion. lol at boris diaw being their center. such an overrated post defender. so so overrated.
    test
  13. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

It's defintley going to be power vs finesse.

The Clippers don't want anything to do with an up and down game and the Suns will get setted in the half court.
    test
  14. chickenwang

i just heard some of what d'antoni said in the locker room after the win saturday. there was a mic & camera in the locker room so he absolutely knew he was being recorded.

"great job coming back from 1-3...now we're up against the clippers, and we KNOW we can beat those guys. so enjoy this win but lose it tomorrow, cause we've got to get ready to kick some clipper ass."

what. a. piece. of. shit. bulletin board material. i hope cassel tackles d'antoni like he did karl but this time, takes his head off in the process. it's not like the suns waxed the clips like the lakers either, lol what the fuck. i always wondered what this moron actually said to his team before & after games, considering they have one gameplan and refuse to alter it no matter what, and now i know that he says idiotic shit like this. luckily he's got the mvp to make him look like he knows what he's doing. what a jackass, i hate him and so you do.
    test
  15. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

D'Antoni fears Manu.
    test
  16. style-rip

for some reason d'antoni looks like he eats a lot of fish, its just that look and that mustache, its weird!
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

yeah im feelin the clippers this sereis maily because the suns must be worn out after 7 games and still got to play in l.a.

if the suns swept i woulda said theyre going to the wcf but na i think the clippers are taking this one
    test
  18. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

i love the doubters.
    test
  19. hiphop4govener2

hiphop4govener2 Active Member

You could put the suns up against a fucking highschool team in a series and people would still think the suns would lose. "Nah that 16 year old is going to have Nash on lock". Get the fuck out of here with these ludicrous remarks. Loose the fucking hate people.
    test
  20. chickenwang

^ do you see any hate for the suns?

i see logical arguments for why the clippers will win
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.