The Official URL XI Motor City Mayhem Updates Thread

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Easyyyy, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Lmao@getting something completely accessable to everyone and going "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOTCHU NOW NIGGA". ahahahah

Like I said, it was for fun a few years back. We all also got together this year and cracked jokes about battle rapping becoming a serious thing for people. If you want to stalk me further, the threads archived under "discussion archives".

You just proved beyond the shadow of a doubt everything I've been saying.

btw: gotdamn I'm handsome
    test
  2. Jizzurrection

Jizzurrection College Educated

so basically

Aye Verb is back
    Arsonal is the fuckin man

seems to be the only two newsworthy outcomes of this event
    test
  3. serge dot T

I also got a text from a good source that Surf is going to be iigh, so there's that..
    test
  4. Bookbag Jimmy

Bookbag Jimmy 2 birds on 1 stove

Cosign
    U better invite me to your kinsenyeta
    test
  5. Notsure

Notsure Well-Known Member

1. Where have I said I made some huge discovery? Quote me saying "GOTCHU" in any way. This is what YOU are telling yourself that I'M feeling, to make YOU feel better about this. Because if YOU can tell yourself "He's just a faggot feeling good about talking about me" (when in all reality this is just some mildly amusing bullshit on a slow sunday for me), that makes YOU sleep better at night. Let's be real.

2. Idgaf.

3. Only thing proved here beyond a shadow of a doubt (the moment you said "I still don't get what this proves"?), is that you have a severe issue with contradicting yourself, and no self-awareness at ALL. If you would've posessed this basic thing, you would've realized that the POINT of my post was not to "expose" anything (get off that), but to show that you CONSTANTLY talk about how LAME everybody on RM is for VARIOUS reasons, yet YOU have the LAMEST HISTORY EVER ON THE INTERNET. Nobody's saying you're a faggot for being a text battler (you are though), it's just that who are YOU to tell anybody shit?

Digest that.
    test
  6. serge dot T

Lmaooooooooooooooooo

You digest the fact that you've been here all day googling my rhymes and reading them to flood this thread with because for some odd reason, you think that it discredits in any way what I said about you and those like you. You're not changing any facts about yourself by pointing out my postcount or the fact that I've textbattled for fun a few times. You refuse to make a thread another thread because you know how little of a fuck anyone would give, so you flooded it in here knowing that whoever came here to discuss the even HAS to run into it.

Rofl@lame internet history. This is great. Your dedication. I fucking love you, man.
    test
  7. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

Good thing bout surf being alright
    and cant wait for arsonal vs calicoe seeing as arsonal been actually really good his last few battles and calicoe been consistent

and that verb vs hitman NEEDS to be three rounds

a one rounder aint enough unless its unlimited and even then i would like to see three
    test
  8. Notsure

Notsure Well-Known Member

Lmao @ you not adressing the point. And lmao @ acting like it takes more than 2 minutes to find those 2 websites, and the 2 (3?) threads that has been brought up. You've put in equal amounts of time telling everybody it doesn't phase you, yet you reply to everything on the matter. This is like pouring water on a goose (google it).

You're obviously emotionally invested in protecting your internet persona, good luck with that. I'm out
    test
  9. statuez

statuez New Member

dead at serge getting bodied here and at otbva

dudes a weirdo
    test
  10. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

@RichdolarzRich dolarz
    I been thru worse situations I'm from da bottom. Da last thing I'm thinkin bout is deleting my twitter. Only thing on my mind is bouncin bck

lml
    test
  11. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

are YOU seriously gonna say ars won without seein battle OR even ONE PERSON saying he even came close to winning? are you seriously that big of an ars dickrider to think that he has no chance of losing a battle?

#areYOUserious?
    test
  12. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

he's admitted he's a busdriver...your blind, relentless cocksurfing is making me ill tbh..ur coming off as pretty fucking pathetic
    test
  13. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

Arsonal + Calicoe

=

[​IMG]

thinkaboutit.
    test
  14. ahmadou

ahmadou New Member

when did he ever admit he was a busdriver...... the dashliving video is clearly a joke
    test
  15. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

@Tsu_Surf Tsunami Surf
    Coney island.... Shower.... Weed... Sleep... #jersey *my voice*
    37 minutes ago via Mobile Web
    test
  16. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
    LML. repped. how's it feel to get murked by a dude with .00259 of your post count serge? thats A QUARTER OF ONE PERCENT.... jus sayin

that text line was hot btw(how exactly do u bring someone a hell or two?)
    but not as good as this fire imo
    "you aint loved like me son, ya just a fuckin queer
    bitches call you 'deer' cause you horny n make 6 bucks a year!"
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    "Stop lyin' to yaself, this chick is NOT type-fighter
    Bitch says her futures 'promising'....'cause she swears she'll be tighter"
    #BARZ.....amazing you havent made the jump from netcee to live spitter

glass house pic leaned the fuck outta me ftr notsure
    test
  17. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

BEST ANALOGY ON RM EVER!
    i must spread some reputation around before giving it to NotSure again.:hissyfit:
    test
  18. Cali.Bay.Livin

Cali.Bay.Livin Member

*facepalm* at me reading this entire fucking thread. Especially the final 13 pages...
    test
  19. serge dot T

And the circlejerk continues. If saying "hes a former textbattler with a ton of posts on rapforum" to yourself makes you feel like it changes the fact that you're failing, I don't know what to tell you. *shrug*

fake edit: got DAMN I'm handsome.
    test
  20. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

Damn, Hitman/Verb is going to be heated. Hitman seems like the younger brother who resents the older brother for taking most of the spotlight, smiling in his face but always wanting to see him fall. I'm sure he's been writing bars about Verb for a long time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.