The Official URL XI Motor City Mayhem Updates Thread

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Easyyyy, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notsure

Notsure Well-Known Member

Ayo I'm leaaaaaaning.

Shotgun Serge vs. Charron LET'S GO.

You said you'd pop my cherry but I got the crown in this hall
    At least my cousin isn't wearing a wedding gown at the mall

And serge just frowns on Charron like

You said some racist shit about mexicans, porque si la piñata
    I might be the lamest faggot ever, but at least I'm a doctor
    test
  2. Notsure

lmao @ a out of shape mexican doctor having the salary of a white bus-driver

Serge loses at life
    test
  3. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

no it wasn't, he's battling Hitman and that was decided before the O-Red battle.
    test
  4. WillyWhirl

WillyWhirl New Member

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
    test
  5. Jiggity

Jiggity New Member

Notsure still going ham in this one lol.
    test
  6. ecpresto

ecpresto Active Member

Anyone carrying on an argument for 100+ posts is only putting themselves in a bodybag. Grow up.
    test
  7. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

I text battled for a good 2-3 years, so there's a lot that someone could fish and quote to flood this thread with. Every derailing post proves my point about RM being a therapy session for kids in severe need of acceptance. At least he's impressing a few folks.

Ofcourse it was. He needs a decisive W or a really good/close performance. It's been the case since his Will battle. He hasn't delivered, period.

It's not just a win that he needs, but to show people that he hasn't lost it.
    test
  8. WuTangintheCut

I think you're right in the regard that if Verb had a terrible performance vs O-Red that a lot of fans would maybe write him off as top tier or say that he fell off but it was not DO or Die like you said cause he could've went out there and treated O-Red like he did Big Will and still got the Holla battle.
    test
  9. serge dot T

I'll never remove Verb from what I consider "top tier"....but I do feel like he's falling off. Whether or not that was brought on by lack of interest or any other factor is yet to be known, but that's of no consequence anyway.

Do or Die as far as his general perception, not his career. He'll always get battles, he's Verb.
    test
  10. WuTangintheCut

Word i agree with that.
    test
  11. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

AYEVERB captain marketable..
    When i get home ima start piking out a box for hitman..ima hate to burry one of my own... but...hey tikets going on sale this week
    10 minutes ago
    test
  12. Notsure

I thought you was "done"?

You do realize you "carried" this argument post for post too, right? Meaning that comment applies to you too, right? Lmao @ you jumping at the opportunity to reply to someone even remotely agreeing with you. Is ecpresto one of the guys you mentioned earlier agreeing with you and "laughing at all of this"? I'm guessing you have imaginary friends tbh

Also, a good minute of fishing gave me this:

UrbanProwlers.net

Dated to 2009. Meaning you textbattled for at LEAST five years.

I don't know why you had to come in here and interrupt our "therapy session" and LIE about something you said you had no problem with recently. Are you ashamed of your past? You wanna talk it out with the group?

This is running in circles though, might as well dead it. It's clear you have some issues with how to carry yourself and can't seem to realize that you strut around like your shit don't stink, when in all reality you smell like shit.

Also dead @

im known to wreck textcee's with deformities who step next to me
    and THAT right eyes so droopy youre half a face away from celebrity

I'M KNOWN TO WRECK TEXTCEE'S

I'M
    KNOWN
    TO
    WRECK
    TEXTCEE'S

YOU SAID THIS 2009, WHEN YOU WERE 24 YEARS OLD. JESUS CHRIST I'M DONE

You've been a great crowd. Proceed discussing MotorcityMayhem
    test
  13. serge dot T

^^Massive Serge-boner alert@ "a good minute of fishing". and reading every battle to quote more bars. That tourney was reposted from a lost site and is over 8 years old. Or maybe they're froma few that were done for fun a while back? Who cares. My nigga, make another thread already or at least don't make a wall of text reply.

I'll wait n see how he did against Red before I make an assumption about how Hitman'll beat him.
    test
  14. Bookbag Jimmy

Bookbag Jimmy 2 birds on 1 stove

Serge y u so mad breh?

[​IMG]
    test
  15. thademented1

thademented1 New Member

Since when have you seen Arsonal dolo anywhere?!?!?!? especially out of town. Tha nigga brought 10 niggaz by his own admission to battle Con in cali. What makes you think he didn't have an entourage with him? if he really denied he knew one of his ace bou kou homies for the entire time he was out there (just specualtion, goin' from the recap post of it seeming as if that was something that was dicussed earlier, with trick sayin' "you said you didn't know him") then YEAH, that's a bitch move IMO. Disagree if ya like but, that's tha way I see it.

Also, DEAD@people assuming they know people day to day tendencies about what they do and don't do :funny::funny:. If anybody here was doin' dirt who would be dumbassed enough to air it out on tha board? DEAD@these niggaz givin' suge a pass for bein' a bitch, same for Ars. Where I'm from I'm not stupid enough to talk shit about tha nigga up tha streets dead homie let alone tha nigga who passed and brought a whole city together, talk shit about tha"so-called" ganstaz there, say I go where I want and do what I want, then don't show and prove when tha time comes. if I let my mouth write me some expenses I make sure I can back it up. Behavior like that is frowned upon just on some grown man shit before anything else.

Lastly, dam serge got zipped tha fucc up.
    test
  16. serge dot T

Lmao you know me better than that. Thnx for the pos rep. Just stop derailing the thread. Make a new one and we can chuckle at text battling in general.
    test
  17. serge dot T

When have you seen Arsonal at all? Not saying that you're wrong, but, you're talking like you always see him and he's got a crowd with him.
    test
  18. IllerThanYou

IllerThanYou Well-Known Member

Damn will you niggaz stfu already
    test
  19. Notsure

I don't think he looks mad at all

[​IMG]

And the fucking SECTION that battle is in, is called March Madness 2009, with several threads having POSTS in it, dating to 2009. They have sections for "tourneys" called March Madness 2003, with posts dating back to 2003. They also have one from 2007, which you also "battled" in lmao.
    Why are you lying about this serge? You sitting here calling people herbs, insecure, theraphy session-kids and all kinds of horseshit, but you the one making excuses for writing raps on the internet.

And as soon as someone remotely agrees with you, you instantly quote and go "YEAH I KNOW MAAAN, THESE KIDS, I GOTTA SCHOOL 'EM"
    test
  20. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

maybe cause in that Suge interview when they asked about Joe Budden, Suge said he dont know about that and it Ars Beef aint got shit to do wit him
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.