The Official URL XI Motor City Mayhem Updates Thread

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Easyyyy, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notsure

Notsure Well-Known Member

U mad right now
    "David Lama" bout to get stabbed right now
    He wants to challenge me to a text duel sooooo bad right now

lml @ this tiring recycled Pat Stay-line being better than all your text battles

You are out of shape by non-american standards. Confirm or deny

You used to pretend to be a rapper. Confirm or deny

You got mad as fuck when QP was winning the polls in the Swave-battle, crying about how someone cheated your idol ON AN ONLINE VOTING POLL, and then strut around talking about how people take the internet too serious. Confirm or deny
    test
  2. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

RIPGUTTAGUTTA DEE ™
    Arsonal a Judas LOL
    8 minutes ago

Midwestmiles midwest miles
    “@MzGracieBaby: Question......did Ars make it out the venue lastnight unharmed ??? Smh...”---yeah they had to sneak him out a unknown exit

Midwestmiles midwest miles
    @Tsu_Surf my lil homie he gone be ok the bullshit will pass

RIPGUTTAGUTTA DEE ™
    Trick trick snapped when ars dropped that suge line. Surf couldn't make it

RIPGUTTAGUTTA DEE ™
    @
    @beauTiNKful i didnt hear clearly did arsonal Tell trick trick he didn't know suge LOL all I heard him say was "idk"

RIPGUTTAGUTTA DEE ™
    @
    @MzGracieBaby i didnt hear clearly did arsonal Tell trick trick he didn't know suge LOL all I heard him say was "idk"

MzGracieBaby ✔ #IHateFatSnacks
    But Ars deadass told them niggas he didn't kno Suge lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo #ICant

RIPGUTTAGUTTA DEE ™
    @barackobussa raw did say "y'all got a better chance of seeing suge in highland park" LOL
    test
  3. Notsure

Why the need to defend yourself? Did the "Your projecting your insecurities trying to be someone else"-card not play out as planned? Why you taking all this shit to heart papi chulo?

Also, LMAOAOAOAOA @ you looking up her twitter to see if it was true. You just proved you care WAY too much about what someone on the internet says about you lml
    test
  4. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Lmao. Is this real life? Nope. Another internet troll.

edit: Gracie isn't a person on the internet but someone who can be met face to face. Unlike you, feverishly googling things to say to me. Ahahahahaha. Thnx for the shotgun serge ish, though.
    test
  5. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

jesusssssss
    test
  6. serge dot T

I still don't get what that proves.....Is he going to post conceiteds text battles next?
    test
  7. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

test
  8. Notsure

Ayo if I wrote "shit is getting real in the world of competetive poetry", while I had a decade-long textacular writing career on the thugged rugged internet, I'd consider myself a troll.

Until then, I'm just a better human being than you. I bet I got less mexican bloodline than you too lml
    test
  9. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

dead

serge got that swp swag right now.
    test
  10. serge dot T

^SWP? that's the homie, but I haven't started bragging about my bank account, haven't threatened anyone and sure as hell haven't talked about what I do with my life. I'm proving a point about you RM kids.

Flooding this thread with googled old text battles and exchanges on a forum is exactly what I'm talking about. He googled my name right after he googled Trick Trick, lmao.

What I do or have done has nothing to do with how bad you need this. I'd buy you a beer and tell you that everything will be ok if you ever actually made it to an event.

Stop getting your hiphop from the internet. There's a real world out there.
    test
  11. Bookbag Jimmy

Bookbag Jimmy 2 birds on 1 stove

and there is the nail in the coffin
    r.i.p serge

[​IMG]
    test
  12. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

Don't really get why you think nobody knew who Trick Trick was?
    test
  13. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

lol @ 'Shotgun Serge'

For the record, Serge might post online alot but he's not an awkward fag IRL
    test
  14. khowyunfat

khowyunfat Active Member

Tsu still liked locked up and anyway saying he comin out battling is either lying or knows something i dont becuz my cousin just texted me saying they out there trying to get Surf bail money together real rap not a troll or battle rap nerd new to these forums just thought i d let cats know
    test
  15. serge dot T

Not "anybody", just the ones riding him and especially the kids saying that suge had his hoodpass "revoked". Fuck do you know about a hoodpass to begin with? Get off that. And I'm not even a Suge fan. lol. It's whatever I guess.
    test
  16. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

gotchu
    test
  17. Browser

Browser 455450

no one was riding him. we were just talking about how trick tricky allegedly confronted ars. the most anyone spoke on him was when willy explained how trick daddy got his ass whooped. just because someone knows who trick trick is doesn't mean they know about ery hip-hop confrontation that went down

you just kinda came in here and started hating for no reason.
    test
  18. Notsure

Since I'm not a master at this forum-thingy yet - Is there a way to search someones posts without having the pain of going through all of 'em?

Cause the homie Sergelito is over here acting like he's humble and not on that swp-shit, when I know I seen him say "I prolly got more going for me in life than anybody on this site". I would search through his posts and do the whole investigative shit and all that, but as you might understand, I'd have to be a pretty venomous textbattler to have the mindpower to go through 50 000 posts to find that shit.

But yeah, to save everybody some time - He's full of shit and believes he's actually some force to be reckoned with in real life. 10 bucks says he'll host a boxing after school-program that no kid attends in 15 years.
    test
  19. serge dot T

^ That's upto the people that know me in real life to decide, who are reading this and agreeing with me while laughing as hard as I am, not you nor the ones that you're trying to impress. You know as much as you've been able to google. The hard on that you have for me, enough to have derailed this thread, is further indication of what I've been saying form the start about you and the kids like you.

I didn't mean anyone in particular. Wear the hat if it fits you.
    test
  20. crackalacka2

crackalacka2 Awful Poster, Ok Tagmaker

Goddamn @ Serge getting served an entire fucking platter of honey glazed ham.

That's some closed casket type ether.

And even worse niggaz on Twitter talking bout it.

RIP
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.