The OFFICIAL tracklisting & cover for 50's 'The Massacare'

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by lyrical impact, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

50 cent is game's boss, so 50 probably PUT himself on games album 3 or 4 times, also games album was his first drop having 50 on 3-4 cuts helped sell the disc, 50 already has an established name he doesn't need 100 feats, and at least he understands that a vast ammount of people don't want a SOLO album with other people all over the place.. one ot two songs it's enough even 1 is enough on a SOLO if you want to hear feat's .. I think he's saving that for the next G-UNIT album which is more appropriate to have guests all over the place

As for Eminem he just put out his own solo, he had his time there is no point to rehash the same artists over and over .. or else it becomes overplay and overplay
    can kill a whole label.

Look at NO LIMIT.
    test
  2. CBA

CBA Guest

queer cover
    test
  3. PHOSSIL

PHOSSIL New Member

hahaha, AT LEAST DRAW THE FACE TOO. did they get lazy and decided to just cut and paste 50's head?

a song called G-Unit The Gang not featuring it's soon to be second most selling artist?

i think this is enough for me to not believe this shit til i see it on the shelf.
    test
  4. JKillaZ

JKillaZ New Member

of course EMINEM THE GOD IS ON IT. I LOVEEEEEE EMINEM cover rocks by the way!

lol just playin that looks really wack, I dont get the cover at all?
    test
  5. UNCLE BUNGLE

UNCLE BUNGLE New Member

that cover is wack as hell, look like reject fotos from GRODT cover shoot, where is there anything on there that even resembles "massacre".......oops, silly me, its a 50 cent record, theres the massacre.

why did dre produce "g unit the gang" ?? when sha money xl is g units resident producer ??
    also, yeah, why aint game on there too...

also, is that styles as in styles p producing "i thug you up" ???

i'm gonna wait till someone else d/ls this and just get em to burn me a copy.
    test
  6. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Registered Abuser

i dunno...

the cover looks kinda fake. especially that 50 cent - the massacre shit in the right top corner. looks cheap as fuck.

and the rest is kinda homorific.
    test
  7. Mc Big Dick

Mc Big Dick New Member

tha jammie foxx track will be hot
    test
  8. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Simply put, the album was supposed to come out this month, on the 15th, but because of Game's album, he pushed it back so he doesnt take any shine/sales from em
    test
  9. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

You can not be serious...you act like they have a hand in any of the production rather than approving the damn thing lol
    test
  10. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

Guys GAME isn't in G-Unit. He's just signed under G-Unit records.
    test
  11. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ yeah game is in g-unit
    test
  12. SmoothPimpin

SmoothPimpin New Member

hes not actually part of the 4 strong G-unit he's signed to there label and has the right to yell out g-unit but he will not be on any of the songs that say feat. G-unit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.