The Official TNA Slammiversary Thread

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by masterragu, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

i feel siick...
    test
  2. what a sucky ending kurt should a shook his hand storm and harris had the match of the year i think on a couple impacts ago
    test
  3. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Not match of the year or even TV match of the year, but definitely the best Impact match in a long time.
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

that ending was the only thing that justified kurt winning the title (that's just my biased view, not what i believe is fact)

storm and harris put on an excellent performance, but the unjust ending fucked it up for me. didn't think i'd see either of the two move onto king of the mountain. when senshi came out at the beginning of slammiversary i was like what the fuck, i didn't remember who was supposed to be in the match until they later mentioned harris's name on the show, i seriously believed that they just fucked over chris harris out of a match, and thought they'd throw him out there to go after storm which would have been completely retarded.
    test
  5. senshi and homicide needs to bring there tag team to TNA maybe senshi should join lax
    test
  6. abztrakt

When I saw that Senshi was in the tag match instead of Harris, I thought it was because they were going to have Senshi join LAX. They could have LAX win the titles and do the Freebirds Rule thing like Ki did before in Triple X. Maybe they'll have LAX feud with Rhino and Senshi for a while before Senshi turns on Rhino and joins LAX.
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Konan was pushing for Senshi to join LAX awhile ago actually
    test
  8. abztrakt

Yeah, I think it's been "supposed to happen sometime soon" ever since the beginning of LAX.
    test
  9. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

last tna thread i ever make lol. damn tna...
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

That means since they just had him in a match with them last night, if it's to be, they'll probably extend it into a feud for two months, break rhino and senshi up, feud rhino and senshi for a month before lax start attacking rhino during this, and kissing up to senshi until senshi finally starts teaming with them, but not as an official lax member, and backlund will try to stop senshi from joining up with lax after he joins in hector's efforts... and then after two months senshi will finally become a full fledged lax member by turning his back on bob backlund... lax/senshi will feud with backlund, hector, and rhino for 3 months...

senshi's first feud as an lax member will end 7 months from now.
    test
  11. Corey Feldman

Corey Feldman Generalissimo Abzkada

No way, dude. LAX vs. Senshi/Rhino will run for at least three or four PPVs, followed by and argument between Senshi and Rhino, which leads to a three PPV series of Rhino vs. Senshi matches that ends with a a bloody cage match where they make up at the end because they respect each other. Then they'll reluctantly team up for a while, including a PPV match with LAX where Rhino accidentally gores Senshi and costs them the match and then a match at the next PPV where Senshi walks out on Rhino, but Rhino wins anyway. Then in the third PPV match, Senshi finally turns on Rhino and LAX beats him down and Senshi and Homicide give him the Gringo/Cop Killa and Ghetto Stomp combination, putting him out of action for a few months. Petey Williams, Jerry Lynn, Chris Harris, Jeff Jarrett and Hector Guerrero run in for the save, but it's too late. That sets up a tag match between LAX and Lynn/Williams and a singles match between Harris and Senshi. There are also several controntations between Konnan and Hector throughout the PPV. At the next PPV, Konnan and Hector continue to argue and there is an eight man tag on the undercard between Petey, Lynn, and a reunited AMW and Homicide, Hernandez, Senshi and a returning Apollo. LAX loses and kicks Apollo and Machete (whose attempts at interference helped cost them the match) out of the group and brings in Eddie Kingston and Ricky Reyes. Then in a Lethal Lockdown match, Jarrett, Lynn, Machete, and AMW (Petey takes the Ghetto Stomp/Gringo Killa and is injured) take on Senshi, Homicide, Hernandez, Reyes and Kingston. During the match, Machete turns on Team Jarrett, but Petey Williams miraculously returns and helps Team Jarrett, but then Hector Guerrero comes in and hits Jarrett over the head with the guitar and wins the match for AMW. Then at the next PPV, Rhino returns to take on Senshi in a slapjack on a pole match, which Senshi wins, followed by a barbed wire steel cage match won by Rhino. So there, I think that's like 15 months before Senshi's first feud as a member of LAX is over.
    test
  12. Nam Dekan

don't forget the new TNA concept match..

Reverse first blood match..The match will start with everybody bleeding, and the goal is to become the first person that stops bleeding..

or maybe a reverse cage match..a reverse slapjack on a pole match

it will take place at the new concept ppv..they will have a reverse ppv..the main event will start off the ppv and also...TNA will pay you to watch the PPV
    test
  13. or a reverse pinfall match.. if your opponent pins you.. you win lol
    test
  14. Corey Feldman

Don't forget the epic First Man Standing match. Or the reverse tables match where you have to put yourself through a table and stop your opponents from putting themselves through one.
    test
  15. Nam Dekan

Uh oh..Coronette is making an announcement about a new concept match at the tapings tonight

perhaps a reverse king of the mountain match
    test
  16. Corey Feldman

Good, because TNA's problem is definitely their lack of super special concpet matches.
    test
  17. how about the reverse contract signing? had to say it lol
    test
  18. Nam Dekan

I'm dissapointed..It's only a all titles up for grabs in one match

Angle & Samoa Joe Vs. Team 3D

I guess Angle and Joe will become the new tag champions..

On Xplosion according to the results they had LAX Vs. Motor City Machine Guns

2 weeks with no LAX or Shelley it looks like..
    test
  19. Corey Feldman

We all know what this means.... X DIVISION CHAMPION BUBBA RAY DUDLEY.

Seriously though, this is exactly the same as Backlash 2001 with IC Champ HHH and World Champ Austin vs. Tag Champs Undertaker and Kane, where Austin and HHH won the tag titles. Plus, it's just going to lead to the wacky partners who hate each other but have to team up, exactly like Angle and Benoit in 2002.

I wanted to see the LAX vs. MCMG match until I saw it was only 5 minutes and involved more wacky Bob Backlund antics. Hopefully they'll run some sort of pre-taped segment with Nash and the MCMGs.
    test
  20. Corey Feldman

I read that in UWA in Canada they had Jushin Liger and Ultimo Dragon vs. the Murder City Machine Guns. I NEED to see that match, even if Liger and Ultimo are getting up there in years.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.