The Official TNA Slammiversary Thread

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by masterragu, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. new tna x devision champion.. hoyt turns heel and makes out with christy hemmie probaly joining the stable .. least there using him.. and finaly using killings the hoyt turn stole the show so far
    test
  2. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Alex Shelley vs. Mr. Bob Backlund
    Backlund offers a shake and Alex does. Leg sweep by Backlund and another. Alex is pissed and Backlund does the Backlund shuffle! Shot to the gut by Alex, sidekick and clubbing shots to the back. Chops by Alex and a hip toss follows. Figure four key lock by Alex, Backlund reverses it and gets a 2 count as Alex rolls it back. Backlund PICKS ALEX UPON IS SHOULDERS and then places him on the top rope! Butterfly lock and suplex by Backlund. Atomic drop by Backlund and Alex backs off. Sabin runs out and grabs Backlund and goes up top, Backlund trips him up and crotches him. Backlund trips Alex into Sabin's crotch. Roll up by Backlund and a reverse bridge and that is all!

Winner: MR. BOB BACKLUND @ 3:55 via pin

-He offers a hand and Sabin sneaks up on Backlund and gets a chicken wing, reversal and Backlund has it on Sabin! Alex sees it and then Backlund puts it on him! Nash is out and breaks it up. Jerry Lynn is out and eats a boot by Nash! The Nurder City Machine Guns beat down JL and Backlund! Machismo is out and tries to fight them off and then stares down with Nash.

Shelley jobs in FOUR FUCKING MINUTES? Backlund is kicking both Sabin AND Shelley's ass until Nash makes the save? I mean, Sabin and Shelley as a team with Nash as a manager has the potential to be one of the best things ever, but I wouldn't trust TNA with something that good. Fuck, look what they did to LAX. From main eventing a PPV to curtain jerking AND jobbing to a totally random makeshift team of midcard guys that isn't even the same random makeshift tag team that had been advertised before the show.

Good thing they're keeping guys like Backlund and Frank Wycheck strong, because god knows they're the future of wrestling.
    test
  3. that was a joke backlund cant even wrestle.... thats like bob barker coming in an beating samoa joe he couldnt even wrestle in his days
    test
  4. abztrakt

The Backlund "crazy old man push" was ok the first time they did it, 13 years ago. Now it's just sad, and it's not helping Shelley or Sabin out at all.
    test
  5. abztrakt

Jesus, this PPV has looked terrible so far, judging by the recap I'm reading. Even the first two matches, which were probably decent, seemed to be surrounded by awful booking.
    Team 3D vs. the weaker Steiner Brother and the weaker Road Warrior can't possibly be good.
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i'm reading the recap also and this PPV looks like shit...Is this like the 10 minute or less match night? I expected the Daniels/Sting to go at least 15 minutes, but it's done in 6 and Sting kicks out of both of Daniels finishing moves..
    test
  7. abztrakt

Haha @ me making most of my predictions by "what's the most retarded, counterproductive thing TNA could do" and actually being right. The only one I've gotten wrong so far was LAX over Rhino/Harris (actually Senshi), and that was me thinking they wouldn't possibly job LAX out to that random ass team.

The only thing they kind of got right was Lethal winning the X title.
    test
  8. abztrakt

Yeah, the only match I saw go over 10 was Young vs. Roode, and that really should have been the one that was LESS than 10. I'll probably download it for Lethal vs. Sabin and the opening tag match, but the rest of it will probably be Fast Forwardsville.
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

Abyss/Tomko went nearly 15 minutes
    test
  10. abztrakt

With CARDBOARD BOXES!
    test
  11. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

whats all the winners?
    test
  12. abztrakt

Rhino and Senshi d. LAX (Rhino pinned Homicide)
    Lethal d. Sabin to win the X title
    Wycheck and Lynn d. Storm and Killings (Wycheck pinned Storm)
    Backlund d. Shelley
    VKM d. Basham and Damaja
    Young d. Roode (after Cornette restarted the match when Roode won by cheating)
    Team 3D d. Rick Steiner and Road Warrior Animal
    Sting d. Daniels
    Abyss d. Tomko
    test
  13. abztrakt

WTF, Harris gets to be in the main event but Storm jobs to a football player? I think they have it backwards, Storm has been GOLD since his hele turn.
    test
  14. abztrakt

Angle wins. Why did they even bother stripping him of the title?
    test
  15. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

DARN!

lol
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

I doubt Joe will ever win the TNA title...I'm betting the title will be back on Jarrett next..then back to Cage...
    test
  17. abztrakt

I was thinking the same thing. They should have given him the title like 9 months ago after he killed Jarrett in that non-title match. It's almost pointless to do it now, they've killed most of his momentum.
    test
  18. abztrakt

I had totally forgotten about this, but this was actually Chris Harris's second King of the Mountain match, since he was in the first one in 2004.
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

All around solid show with some predictably sad moments. I didn't like the King of the Mountain match too much.
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yes, I actually ordered it. [​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.