*THE OFFICIAL THREAD* Lakers vs Celtics NBA FINALS 2008..

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by style-rip, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Common_Sense79

Common_Sense79 Truth Peddler

maybe the refs'll let us play the second half cus it's fucking obvious who they want to win this game.
    test
  2. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

It's that obvious that even you had to make a reverse-logic thread about it.

19-2 free-throw attempts in favor of the Celtics in 1 half.

Sorry - that's no conspiracy. That's blatant robbery. Especially when Odom, Gasol, etc have been getting mugged and arent getting a single call.
    test
  3. Common_Sense79

if you were half as smart as you might think you are you know that it's tough playing ball when the game is being called incosistently on both ends. worst part is... they're giving celtics D waaaaaay too much credit. nigga, if i were able to grab and hold i'd be all defensive first team and my team would be in the finals.

i don't mind the hating... it just sucks when you can't even play the game.
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

everyone wanted the lakers to win

double THE sports expert says boston in 6
    test
  5. Common_Sense79

may the best team win... and it looks like they're rocking the gray and the whistles.
    test
  6. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

24-2 FTAs.

The NBA has no shame fixing games. None at all.

Odom just clean-blocked Garnett - foul.

Kobe should have gotten the And1 foul...nope...so they call a T on him when he complains about it.

Seriously - this shit is fucked.

And I guarantee that they do it to the Celtics as soon as this goes back to LA - evening the series up at 2.
    test
  7. Common_Sense79

watch this, refs will call a few more fouls for the lakers which won't lead to ft's and by the time the game's over they'll have similar numbers, forcing everyone to say,"the refs didn't give the game to the Celtics."
    test
  8. mattafact

mattafact My album > yours.

damn, at how well you fell into my trap

you have no shame in being a doofus

refs can't make leon powe go friggin bonkers and render the lakers bench useless
    test
  9. double ML

double ML Guest

powe is a beast

he needs to sign with phoenix
    test
  10. Common_Sense79

^^^ is this dude serious? you sayin we can contain Powe? get the fuck outta here.

and you right rippy... once it comes to L.A. the refs will call more calls for the Lakers and it'll be some bullshit.
    test
  11. Common_Sense79

the refs can make anyone into an all-star. get the fuck outta here.
    test
  12. mattafact

uh, what? i'm saying you can't blame the refs for leon powe getting inspired by his own halftime feature and having the game of his life, it's just his night and the lakers will lose because of it

i love how you all think the nba is rigged, like we're all watching pro wrestling. so, who do you think is responsible for deciding championship outcomes? just david stern himself or is there a super secret committee that means in an underground fortress?

if this shit is so fucking rigged, go watch football you whining bitches, jesus.
    test
  13. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

that 2nd foul on kobe was really ticky tack(elbow to jesus shuttlesworth), but lakers fans will grasp onto anything they can instead of just statin' the fact that the lakers are gettin' outplayed like a muh' fucka
    test
  15. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

^Offsetting?

Anyway - Leon Powe is a joke. With the refs spotting the Celtics 30 points tonight, they better win by at least 30 to make it convincing. To the media and to themselves.

Powe knows he's having his career night. Better save his money or he'll be homeless again in a few seasons.
    test
  16. Common_Sense79

^^ i said when i saw that that berry deserved to have 2 shots at the line. again, the nba did not want the spurs to make it. they wanted the lakers-celtics series and here it is... a ridiculous farce. he would not be having the game of his life if he didn't get spotted 8 pts right off the bat the line. course you gonna get pumped.

and this isn't some conspiracy theorist speaking, just a fan of the nba who knows the game.
    test
  17. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I hate having Tivo, because on 3 of those fouls, the guy wasn't even touched.

so he was given 6 points for free...the rest he got easy dunks once the lakers gave up. Happy for the guy....he was homeless and now isn't, but they're acting like he's just on fire hitting from everywhere or something. lol

like he's not going to fall off completely after tonight or something.
    test
  18. mattafact

"the nba wanted the lakers celtics, but i'm not into conspiracies or anything" lolz

why didnt the nba want a suns/cavs finals last year? did they not care about ratings last year? just this year right?

why didnt the nba help the lakers beat the suns that one year they were up 3-1 since the lakers always pull in the biggest ratings? they must not have cared about ratings then.

just every ONCE AND A WHILE the leagues feels it's necessary to put in two teams in the finals that would be the most profitable. gotcha.

a fan who knows the game would know that the lakers got fucking worked today in every possible way and that's that.
    test
  19. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Are you talking about the year the MVP was Steve Nash?

why didnt the refs help the lakers when they were up 3-1??

BECAUSE THE MVP WAS STEVE NASH.

He was their new product. The great white hope they thought would win back a white audience.
    test
  20. mattafact

i guess this lakers' comeback is a result of david stern telling the refs to keep the game close??
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.