*THE OFFICIAL THREAD* L.A. Lakers @ Rockets (SUNDAY ON ABC)

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by style-rip, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NBA Live

NBA Live '08 ®

False.

3/6 @ DAL - 31 PTS (56.5 FG%), 9 AST in a 113-98 win
    3/8 NOR - 41 PTS (63 FG%), 6 REB, 9 AST in 106-96 win
    3/14 CHA - 30 PTS (48 FG%), 7 REB in an 89-80 win
    test
  2. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

god daam w/o tmac we still take care of beezneehhss.

we are extremly fortuneate to have all these injuries on other teams, but we have a permanent injury w/ us in yao ming, arguably the best player on the team.

but i still wanted pau to play. i want us to beat a team at full strength. we got 2 vicious b2bs. if this streak has to end, its gonna be on wed, cuz were on the road after tuesday. but i still wanna go 3-5
    test
  3. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

and yall hatin on kobe? gasol is the mvp? he did make the lakers a lot better but w/o kobe they aint goin nowhere. they need both of them just like we need mac n yao. no one should be suprised the rox won this. they didnt have the odds stacked against them. struggled like a bitch but came thru hard at the end.
    test
  4. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

lmao, fool
    test
  5. NBA Live

NBA Live '08 ®

When have I denied that this supporting cast around T-Mac and Yao is better than what it's been over the past three seasons? I got nothin' but love for the likes of Luis Scola, Carl Landry (GET WELL SOON, BUDDY!), B-Jac, and Mike Harris. RICK ADELMAN deserves a helluva lot of credit, because his offensive schemes extracts the most of these guys' abilities with JVG's defensive mentality still present.

One game against a team missing pivotal players isn't "proof" of anything either.

It bodes well that without Yao and T-Slack falling short other guys can step it up though.

Houston has still had their worst scoring droughts of the season in these past three games, so there's still some left to be desired...
    test
  6. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

lmao u just inked it
    test
  7. NBA Live

NBA Live '08 ®

Shout-out to my boy SKIP!

I haven't given him near enough props... he's really improved his play this season.
    test
  8. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

daam, for real, rafers been ballin on this streak

feb- 14pts, 4rbs, 7asts, 1.4 stl, .4 blk, 2.4 3pts, 43 fg%, 64 ft%
    mar- 17pts, 4rbs, 5asts, 1.6 stl, .4 blk, 2.3 3pts, 42fg%, 80ft%

playin so daam well. i wish he did this when he came to houston, but o well, at least we got it now. needs a good offensive coach to do his thang.
    test
  9. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

and lamar odom is such a fuckin douche bag'ashit. fuckin asshole, seriously. everytime i he made a shot he looks at the person defendin him. every single time i shit you not. scola has the ball at the end of the game, odom tries to take it away, then they lo five each other? i woudla put the ball down but make it bounce towards odoms legs. fuckin pansy thinkin makin a shot over scola is somethin to brag about.

the dude has skills, i like his game, but his ego pisses me off.
    test
  10. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

i didn't mean it like that i meant ahh fuck it
    test
  11. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

yea lol i dunno what i was thinking.
    test
  12. Out Writechas

Out Writechas New Member

lmao @ the first page

y'all people are so retarded

and they will beat boston tuesday
    test
  13. Juked

Juked like 20 of the Lions.

I think this game proved 2 things.

1. Kobe is not the MVP
    2. The Rockets are not a joke and infact are the team to beat in the west.
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

^^well, you got #1 right
    test
  15. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

7 minutes left in the 4th QT, Rockets only up by 2 and ALREADY in the penalty vs. Kobe Bryant.. put any other team in the NBA in that position and they lose, without a doubt.

Also, it has finally come to my recognition that Kobe Bryant is a fuckin moron, i mean really, he is an idiot, and in order to be an MVP caliber player your basketball IQ has to be higher than a 20.

I mean wtf? Tracy McGradys shooting was OFF, so he does the smart thing, and passes to get his team easy points.

Kobes shooting is off, what does he do? force it and misses leading to easy points the other way for houston, Kobe was responsible for atleast 12 of the Rockets points because of him making STUPID offensive decisions. They was many times when he drove the lane and brought 3-4 Rockets defenders with him and had team mates open but he wouldnt dish it out, he did once which was a great pass and he should of continued to do so. He finished with 2 fuckin assists. 33 shots and only 24 points, Jesus Christ Kobe wtf? Kobe is an amazing talent with enormous athletic ability but so is James White & Gerald Green, and all three of them have another thing in common, they are all retards when it comes to fundamental basketball. I know your on the big stage Kobe and you really wanna show up the rockets and end their streak, but you have a 1st place spot to protect, where you would prolly end up playing the warriors in the first round, play smart, be a team player and you win the fuckin game!

A pitbulls brain > Kobes Brain
    test
  16. Biggedawgg

Biggedawgg fuck mexico

wooow you have the nerve to group Kobe in with two NBA rejects in White & Green
    test
  17. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

lmmmaoooooo, yea thats how much kobes ballhoggin pisses me off, because he has the potential to be one of THE top 5 best players ever but he doesnt use it and make his team better, hes 80% of the time TOO AGRESSIVE, and needs adjust that determination to make his team better

and his athletic ability is equal to green and white, certainly hes not as dumb as them but its closer than u think
    test
  18. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

lol.

I'm dying over here.
    test
  19. NBA Live

NBA Live '08 ®

"You have to give Shane credit," Rockets coach Rick Adelman said. "Shane was incredible. He just made (Bryant) work the whole game. He's such a tough, tough handle, but Shane just stayed with him the whole game. I told Shane, 'You're going to be there as long as Kobe,' but I think Kobe played 48 (he sat out the last minute). Shane only played 46."

He did not tire. In the past five games, with Battier matched up against Bryant, Jason Richardson, Joe Johnson, Richard Jefferson and Peja Stojakovic, the star scorers Battier defended were a combined 6-of-25 in the fourth quarter. None made more than two shots.

"There's no one tougher to guard in the league," said Battier, who added 14 points to his defense of Bryant. "LeBron (James) is up there, but chasing that guy (Bryant) around, you want a Budweiser or two after the game, because you've earned it."
    test
  20. Biggedawgg

Biggedawgg fuck mexico

lmao @ budweiser or two
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.