The official rapmusic.com quote thread

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by mitesin, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mitesin

mitesin Member

FROM MY FB PAGE www.facebook.com/jeremy.majcen

Favorite Quotations
    "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
    — St. Catherine of Siena

"All things work together for good for those who love God" - St. Paul

"Supreme mercy will not abandon us even when we abandon Him." - St. Gregory the Great, Homily 36 on the Gospels

"If I love, there will be no hell for me." - St. Josemaria Escriva

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

It matters not
    Who you love
    Where you love
    Why you love
    When you love
    Or how you love
    It matters only that you love.
    John Lennon

"'Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very, very well' Do this in complete faith and confidence."
    Pope John Paul II

"Catholicism could not exist without a Marian character... being Catholic mean belonging to Mary.” - Pope Benedict XVI

"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats."

"If you pray you are sure of saving your soul.
    If you do not pray you are just as sure to lose
    your soul." St. Alphonsus Liguori

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
    Maya Angelou

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    ― Albert Einstein

"When tempted, invoke your Angel. He is more eager to help you than you are to be helped! Ignore the devil and do not be afraid of him: he trembles and flees at the sight of your Guardian Angel" ~St. John Bosco †

"What souls we can convert by our prayers. The one who saves a soul from hell saves this soul and his own as well" ~St. John Vianney †

"To pick up a pin for love can convert a soul" ~St. Thérèse of Lisieux †

"Pray, hope, and don't worry" ~St. Padre Pio †

"If our salvation depended only on ourselves, we should have much to fear; but as it is in the hands of God, we can tranquilly repose in Him" ~St. Paul of the Cross †

"The path that leads to holiness is the path of prayer; and prayer ought to take root and grow in the soul little by little, like the tiny seed which later develops into a tree with many branches." - St Josemaria Escriva, Friends of God, 295

"It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself." -- Muhammad Ali

"And let the truth be your delight...Proclaim it..., but with a certain congeniality." - Caterina Benincasa

"Time is precious, but truth is more precious than time." - Benjamin Disraeli

"Everyone has an opinion. But if it doesn't match what God has put in your heart, let it go in one ear and out the other." - Joel Osteen
    test
  2. mitesin

mitesin Member

There is no hell

no doubt dawgz
    test
  3. 5treet5truck

5treet5truck Loyalty Over $$$

" Acuza " - 5treet5truck
    test
  4. mitesin

mitesin Member

"i have never seen beauty as great as Nicki Minaj" -- Jeremy Paul Majcen (mite sin)
    test
  5. Marotta

Marotta The Engineer

"Dipset, bitch" - Cam'ron
    test
  6. mitesin

mitesin Member

"i've been patiently waiting for a track to explode on ... " - f50
    test
  7. mitesin

mitesin Member

Okkkkkk, i'm reloaded - young buck
    test
  8. johnjohn41

johnjohn41 New Member

:funny:
    test
  9. mitesin

mitesin Member

Get buck bitch, get buck bitch, get buck bitch - young buck
    test
  10. mitesin

mitesin Member

Got the whole club leanin wit me and bodyyyy walkkkkin - young buck
    test
  11. mitesin

mitesin Member

Hopsin
    October 15
    yo son, i went to my first dub step rave type thing last night out here in downtown minneapolis and DAAAYUUUM, you dont even know! maan, im tellin you! that was THE coolest thing ive ever done in my freakin life!!!I The way that stong bass was hitting me made me wanna do a backflip off of a rooftop and land in a head spin, then grow legs out of my brain and do the moon walk! maan, ive been missing out. i was 100 percent sober btw. still had a great time. if im hitting your city on this tour, make sure you get at me after the concert so we can hit up a rave! im down like a motherfucker! ill pay for us to get in, i just need you to supply me with the spot!

https://www.facebook.com/hellohopsin?fref=ts
    test
  12. mitesin

mitesin Member

"did she touch ur penis?" - kumar (harold and kumar the movie)
    test
  13. Grimm560

Grimm560 New Member

Gasface New Millenium

I guess I thought wrong, should I sleep when I drive? I wonder if happiness comes to skeet in your eye? After this I'ma piss on the street by the side and expose this tattoo on my cheek that says hi!!
    test
  14. tomcruzmomshoes

tomcruzmomshoes 3nv1

"tornadoes come out of my toes when I spit flows"-mitesin
    test
  15. Envy

Envy Song Writer / Artist.

"Suck me, beautiful" - OZ Striker, American Pie.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.