The Official Racism Thread

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by BWallace85, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

the fuck are u talking about lame.

ur taking the thread seriously the most and for that Im asking you to back up what ur saying and now ur jabbering off on bullshit.
    and that was not the point. the point YOU were making were only unintelligent people were slave.

dont lie now u fucking bitch cause I dont wanna have to quote all that shit.
    test
  2. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Lots of soccer fans in Ireland homo, gaylick lmao, that's rich, another pussy sport that wishes it was rugby.

And you piece of shit Irish are just as barbaric and third world as the fuckin taliban, in belfast I witnessed four british soldiers beheaded, you sick fucks. Talk a lot of shit for such a pussy country, we would wipe our cheeseburger remnants off our asses with your country in a dispute. Do somethin mucker :funny:
    test
  3. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

I'll answer you in person, which liquor store you at on your stolen phone bitch?
    test
  4. LumberJackWhite

LumberJackWhite New Member

Why have the English not realised that in 50 years time the ethnic population will have forced the white community from their suburban homes to the countryside and shores?

I'm not a hater of ethnic minorities but I'm being realistic. See below the percentages of highest birth rates:

Black (Mixed): 49%
    Black (African): 37%
    Bangladeshi: 30%
    Pakistani: 13%
    Chinese: 5%
    Indian: 4%
    White: 1%
    Black (Caribbean): 0%

The average white woman has 1.34 children whereas a non-white woman will have on average 2.5. This rate is increasing and the little pocket of ethnic communities you see now will grow into cities and then countys.

I CANNOT understand why one of the smallest 1st world coutries would accept so many people in an already crowded island.

They, and I mean assylum seakers don't have to go home but they cannot come here anymore.
    test
  5. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Cuz welfare allows people to procreate for a living. Really embarrassing.
    test
  6. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

Show some evidence of this story or else its lies , I've never heard of anything like it. And don't get me started about sick fucks shooting up schools and whatever else those backwards fucks do
    test
  7. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

I live Richmond va, 58% black I think, you better travel in pairs in my city cuz there is entirely too much game for one nigga to handle yo.
    test
  8. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

yea its what I thought, stop talking out ur ass faggot and stay on topic of the tread.
    test
  9. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

I'm all for a laugh and a joke about stupid stereotypes..but I hate this shit right here.
    test
  10. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

why do black people spend more money on their rims/sterio then the car itself.

why do white people still rock chaps shirts

why do black people have more equity in their shoe/hat collection then their house
    test
  11. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

I didn't film it dildo, and you haven't heard of any of it cuz your pussy ass is too busy worrying about stokholms upcoming season. You obviously don't hang with real mother fuckers cuz everyone over there was used to shit like that. You live in a safe environment, no tanks rollin through, no ira presence just a simple gaelic watching faggot. And why the fuck you on a rap forum anyhow, with your accent you will never fit into hip hop, but I'd love to hear it. Stick with irish rover and bottle of smoke I'm done with you.
    test
  12. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

What barber shop you gettin your fade at homie, i'll come up there and answer you. Which sun dried poodle turd are you?
    test
  13. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Black people, seen how your hair beads water do you have it dry cleaned?
    test
  14. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

beheadings have never happened here. Never ever. Many were captured but that never happened. and for your information, there is no tanks here anymore. I grew up in the middle of it. We can rap about what you wish you lived. Thats the difference, we don't have to act black. You live in a nice house, beside a skatepark, and you have never seen a fight let alone a weapon. Where I live, the cops can barely come in, where you live, they chill out eating doghnuts. You should stick to being white personally i think
    test
  15. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Yeah it happened, don't give a fuck what you think, you're just a punk bitch kid go kill yourself.
    test
  16. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Lmao you can rap, your American stereotypes are a decade old but once again your opinion don't mean shit to me or anyone else in the whole fuckin world, how's that feel.
    test
  17. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

test
  18. Buster Vladimir

Buster Vladimir Legendary Russian Fresh

test
  19. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

test
  20. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Irish bodybags are made by ziplock, gtfo Ireland, lmao.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.