The OFFICIAL JOE BIDEN VS. SARAH PALIN DEBATE THREAD

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Revanon, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

9pm EST.

In my opinion, the best channel to watch the actual debate is CNN..they include the REACTION chart as well.

A lot of speculation in this debate. The moderator has a book based on African American politicians in the age of Obama, concern of Biden's stratedgy versus a woman and Sarah being able to answer a simple question.

Obama has unbelievable swag...but watch Biden's coolness in this battle.

They showed tapes of Palin in her debates..and quite frankly...she didn't ANSWER questions..she just smiled, said the men were picking on her and ...

well...

anyhow...in other news...Mccain said that the new RESCUE PLAN should NOT HAVE PORK in it..and it has enough to make a Muslim throw up for 2 months...voting for that bill was a bad move for him. That "pen" must of been out of ink...if Sarah doesn't win...that lead for Obama will grow too large..

your thoughts.
    test
  2. C-Money

C-Money New Member

My Thoughts?

I Can't Wait For This Murder.
    test
  3. Psicobabble

Psicobabble Rebellious Rhetoric

can i watch this online? i don't have cable
    test
  4. C-Money

C-Money New Member

There is probably a place to watch it online. Just search homie. Check out CNN
    test
  5. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

do u have a tv? it comes on the basic channels

FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS
    test
  6. Niggedawgg

Niggedawgg New Member

fuck that make it Joe Budden vs Sarah Palin
    test
  7. Psicobabble

Psicobabble Rebellious Rhetoric

i do have a tv but i dont have an hd ant. for my new set....
    test
  8. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

thats what I read it as
    test
  9. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

man what i hope for is that biden chews this chick up and make her look like the idiot she is...basically just let her speak uninterrupted lmao

what i think?...everyone expects palin to fuck up like she has...and if she doesn't, just does an average job..she'll look like the greatest thing like she did around the time she first came out

tina fey needs to be in attendance
    test
  10. C-Money

C-Money New Member

Biden is going to destroy her man
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

But debates aren't always judged on substance and accuracy... they're judged on presentation and offensive attacks.

Palin has a chance, my dude.
    test
  12. Drenalen

Drenalen Drena!

Palin has more than a chance. As I said before, she will be very well prepared for every question that will be thrown at her. This is a national debate, the questions will be relatively easy to guess - there will be no curveballs. Joe Biden may not even get a chance to throw his own curveballs because of the format of the debate that Palin's people begged to get.

Plus, don't kid yourself, Biden vs this idiot no matter what is going to be perceived as condescending towards her if he gets too aggressive. Which fucking sucks. I can't stand this bitch Palin and her supporters. Whoever supports her as a VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE has some serious fucking issues. There is absolutely no justification or rationalization to believe she is ready for the VP slot. John McCain's campaign disgusts me.

Anyways sorry to rant, I'm just saying to not expect much out of this debate. It will be boring, all the questions will be answered well, and there will not be much "debating" going on. I predict it to be more of a Q and A.
    test
  13. Drenalen

Drenalen Drena!

Also, when Sarah Palin looks at Biden tonight with her ditzy cutsey smile and asks him why he said such insulting things about Obama before he was selected as the VP candidate, it's going to be a sound bite showed every second of every day.
    test
  14. C-Money

C-Money New Member

test
  15. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

^^that was actually funny
    test
  16. The Business

The Business Moderator

who the fuck is joe biden?

hahhaa

nah all jokes aside...this should be slaughter and if it isnt...it will be seen as a Republican win.. so Biden better go in hard and bust a nut in her pussy
    test
  17. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

fat joe should battle palin

anyway, biden's problem is relating to people. hopefully he'll be able to project similarities with the public so it doesnt sound 'politician-like'. also, pleeaaaase dont say somethin stupid!
    test
  18. C-Money

C-Money New Member

Thanks Homie

I do this for you.
    test
  19. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

only reason Palin has a chance is because if Biden is too aggressive then he's a sexist
    test
  20. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

No offense, Revanon... but the CNN reaction chart is the single-most insulting thing I have ever laid my eyes on.

Even the daily show was ripping CNN apart for using that shit.. What a joke.

The point of the debates is so YOU can hear their issues...

NOT so that you can see everyone elses reaction and decide that bcause the people in that crowd are reacting this way this person is the better choice...

its ridiculous
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.