The OFFICIAL Halo 3 review thread.....(so we can keep this organized....)

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by LiQuiD6, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cane

Cane New Member

you swore off halo and badmouthed it before you played it.

before

which was just silly. and now that you already determined what side you're on, you're trying to say playing on heroic or legendary, is easy and the ai is stupid. which honestly, drifts too far from being a subjective thing anymore. the ai is clever and will hide and outwait you, outwit you and will kill you within a second or two if you're not strategic. legendary on your own, will be hard.
    test
  2. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Before I even played Halo...the game looked like it sucked...and I played it to confirm my initial thoughts. It's nothing but hype...

To each his own..Im just going to leave it at that. This is going back to gamefly today. I'm just glad I didn't waste my money buying this. There are better games coming out...that's for sure.
    test
  3. Cane

Cane New Member

i'm sure that's exactly what you wanted to happen
    test
  4. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Actually I didn't, I wanted to play a great game....but I was let down.
    test
  5. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

I got it, beat it on legendary with co-op....

The Campaign is bleh, online is great with all the customizable features and fairly large maps. I dont like hitting the D-Pad every few seconds to talk...
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

i havent played campaign yet cause i refuse to do it alone....i want to do the 4 man campaign deal....

ive been playing multiplayer.....and its pretty damn amazing....they took everything good from halo 1 and 2....and perfected it....and added more....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.