The OFFICIAL Halo 3 review thread.....(so we can keep this organized....)

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by LiQuiD6, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

IGN.... 9.5

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/821/821911p1.html

so far.....so good

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/halo3/review.html?mode=gsreview

Gamespot.... 9.5

i expected the forge to make a big impact in how the game was viewed....
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

gotta cop it now.........

two incredible reviews from credible sources that don't dick ride games.......

i'm bout to watch the video review on gamespot
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

damn...looks like playing around with the game physics in forge is gonna be insane....i wasn't really digging the idea in terms of deathmatch ect...but that shit looks fun as hell

like that natural motion endorphin demo if you ever downloaded it, fucking around with the physics
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

G4 gave halo 3, 5 out of 5 tonight.

Poll from G4...

75% want to play single player first.
    25% want to play multiplayer first.
    test
  5. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

^would have never expected that
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

^^I think it's cause the ending of halo 2 was so bad, it left everybody wanting closure...lol.....

plus alot of people experienced the multiplayer allready, and the campaign is completely new to everybody
    test
  7. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Most people play the single player first to get used to the game, before they go online with it.

Nothing unique to Halo.
    test
  8. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

not unique

New....as in nobody had got a chance to play it before launch, like they did with the multiplayer beta
    test
  9. NaSh

NaSh o_

been playin it for a few hours now, its ok. not groundbreaking. ill play some more then decide what i think of it
    test
  10. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Ok, So..I finally had a chance to play Halo 3 today. It is also my first time playing the Halo series. I have to be honest here...I didn't like the game at all. The weapons feel like crap...except when u are charging up that one gun. Sometimes it feels like enemies re spawn. The enemies are these goofy aliens...they don't even sound like aliens, dude, they sound like something out of Alvin and the Chipmunks. The gameplay gets boring after like 10 minutes. I was bored from the start...but..I thought that I'd give this game a chance...since I don't want to be biased..etc. Wow, I may be in the minority..but this game is bad. People were amped over THIS? Bioshock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Halo 3...they shouldn't even be compared..it's that bad. I'd definitely assume that Halo's fanbase was created through multiplayer. The campaign mode is some shit. I'm getting rid of this game ASAP. I am disappointed. If you liked the game, I understand,..don't repond to my post all disjointed and bent out of shape..just understand that I didn't like the game and I feel that it is seriously overrated.
    test
  11. Cane

Cane New Member

^sorry but that's probably the most spoiled, biased, stupidest thing i've ever read. you sound like a fucking idiot, truthfully.
    you've never played it, yet talked sideways about it for days. gee, i wonder if you had any preconceived notions or established bias.
    test
  12. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

How is it biased when I have the game here at my house?...and I have played it? I understand that you like it....understand that I don't and just leave it at that. It's no use calling people names just because they don't share the same feelings that you do. Just accept that people are different and move on. I said I didn't like the game...noone should have any right to flame me for it. BTW.....I have never said anything negative about Halo THE GAME up until now(up until I had a chance to play and judge for myself)...I spoke negative about the fanboys who pumped this piece of shit up.

People are different..accept it.
    test
  13. Cane

Cane New Member

because when you badmouthed the game, you didn't have it. and hadn't played any of them.

don't take it out on me, i'm just pointing out how stupid that is
    test
  14. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

WTF?? When did I bad mouth Halo???? Dude, I just told you I NEVER played ANY Halo games until now...how can I bad mouth a game that I haven't played????????? I don't really give a damn...all of the other Halo games probably have a similar format. I don't like the game play. It's slow, boring..the enemies AI sucks and the game is easy. In arguments...you don't listen to what the other person is saying do you? You're just so wrapped up in thinking that people are hatin on a game that you just flame people as a reflex. Chill out. I don't like the game..it's a personal opinion of mine..I am not speaking for everyone else.
    test
  15. Cane

Cane New Member

you said the game didn't deserve the hype. yet, you didn't play it. again, i'm just pointing it out. it's ridiculous.
    test
  16. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

^^^ Will you take the time to read please. I JUST SAID I played the damn game....and yes, it is over hyped. There is nothing extraordinarily special about Halo 3. I enjoyed Bioshock a lot more. Please do not respond until you read and understand what I am saying.
    test
  17. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Wrect, you did talk shit about halo when the big console wars was going on, no need to run away from those statements now.

Game is easy? Go to Heroic or Legendary and see if it's still easy for you.

Halo is hyped, it always has been. Much like the way everyone is hyping MGS4, if you have fanboys that's about to happen to every game from every system.
    but all and all Halo still the most entertaining FPS I've played since Goldeneye.

Enemies respawn? That's a first for me. And if you ever got the end of a Halo you'll be wishin for those annoying little bastards.

Different stroke for different folks, indeed. But you have to give credit where credit is due, and just to say this game is a piece of a shit because you're playin on easy and the AI isn't smart enough for you on easy.

Play a game longer than 2 levels before making a decision about it. that's all I asked.
    test
  18. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Lol @ the game is easy...wtf.....
    test
  19. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, It is VERY easy(Drugs, I didn't play the game on easy. I don't playu any game on easy). I am naturally good at FPS games anyway by some fluke, freak of nature even though i used to hate them. The only time I died was when I fell into a body of water.

And to drugs, yea, I accept your statement..fair enough. I tried to give the game a chance...it just isn't happening. I was talking to one of my friends today about Halo...he doesn't like it either..so I'm sure I am not alone. My opinion was just that the game isn't for me. Like I said..it's way too slow...too boring....way too easy. Then again...every average FPS that I play..I usually don't die until the 4th or 5th level...even if I have never played the game before...and I don't play on easy levels. I've played Condemned, Bioshock......this game just does not stand up to these fun games. Not my cup of tea.

I am a casual gamer that plays notoriously difficult games..mainly tactical games..Saying that the AI in this game is good...is a joke in my opinion. Tom Clancy games have the best enemy AI that I've seen in next gen games.
    test
  20. ReverseSWAT

ReverseSWAT Active Member

Its impossible for anyone to NOT like Halo according to most Halo fanboys. Cause if anyone dare say something bad or say they dont like Halo, a mob of goons show up with Master Chief helmets on and torches...burn you outa ya home, stake you too a tree and carve the Halo insignia into ya chest with a plasma sword and smash ya shins with a gravity hammer while doing the Atlanta Braves chop to hail Master Chief...

Thats why its best to just ignore Halo Wrectify...lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.