The Official Growing Thread

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by SiFu, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Figured it out, here is my 3 days deep picture!

[​IMG]

PEACE
    test
  2. LRG829

LRG829 New Member

looks like its stretching to me what kind of light are they under?
    test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

well wooky here, a wilw bawby pot pwant *elmer fudd voice*

right on tho, its been a lil while since i seen one of those
    test
  4. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

u said u are using cfls correct??

how far away are they??? u should drop it til its almost on top of the plant..

cfls give off little heat.. so u can drop these things real close... plus it will help how much the plant stretches

also do you pots have holes in the bottom of them???
    test
  5. SiFu

I put the lights closer, looks like it working :)

Yea the pots got holes in them, drainage not a problem!

PEACE
    test
  6. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

yeah my homie had about 18 dro plants growing in a concrete bunker type deal...built in ventalation and all that. years back

he'd open the door the smell was overwhelming, and a single tear rolled down my eye the day i plucked off one of the buds. lol
    test
  7. test
  8. SiFu

A couple more pics, only 6days deep!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PEACE
    test
  9. toker

everthing straight???

when u gonna flip them??

saw those lowryders u were talkin bout.. one was the diesel ryder the other was masterlow ( master kush x lowryder cross)

u in CA cuddie???
    test
  10. SiFu

Man, one of them is coming along nicely, I'll put a new pic in a bit....not sure if I should trim it yet or not, let me know once I put up the new pic.

And yea man, I'm in CA, San Diego init.......

That Diesel Ryder looks nice man....you get a chance to smoke any??

PEACE
    test
  11. SiFu

13days old, been outside for the last week....let me know if its looking all good!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PEACE
    test
  12. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

looks pretty cool
    test
  13. toker

naw i havent smoked any.. i just saw it was availiable... i actually dont know anybody runnin it.. wanna say its fairly new.. thought about gettin some but i need to research it more.. im not sure u can clone lowryders since they will autflower.. so the only way to would to pollinate one your females and make f2s or something...

plus i have a fair share of diesel hybrids i can access an im broke... i went on a rage an went crazy buying spree.. got a bunch of new crosses to play with lol..

plant looks fine, outside a missing piece lol... starting to do its stretching i see..

what kind of light schedule are they on??

werd @ SD.. yall got the perfect weather.. i think u guys have a continous grow season

ill hit u back later when i get on
    test
  14. toker

u still got this going?

homies are thinkin of putting some girls outside to veg

do yours stink bad? they noticeable??
    test
  15. SiFu

Unfortunately I ran into a problem.....I went to Las Vegas for a few days and left the plants outside...I came back and some bugs had totally destroyed them!!!! I'm fucking gutted......they weren't very noticable I found a spot behind a fig tree in my yard that was hidden from prying eyes but got good sunlight.....no smell, but it was only mexican brick weed seeds init....

I'm bout to start a new grow.....I bought some new CFL's and I'm gonna make a box.....Toker, give me some tips on growing some midgets man!!!! When they get to the size in my last picture can I start to flower them at that point!?!?

I need the homie to get me those lowryder seeds asap......next grow will go better hopefully.....perhaps I shoulda used some pesticide or herbicide or whatever on my outdoors!?! but I dont like the idea of chemicals init.....

PEACE
    test
  16. toker

damn that sucks

to bad u dont know what kinda bug.. u can use labybugs to eat some types lol.. but u need to sorta know which insect it is before hand.. certain products only work on certain pests..

im with you on no chems on the herb.. id go for some organic shit

maybe liquid acid can chime in.. him an his people have done the outdoor op

t5 lights are the best for keepin the plant compact.. cfls also do a good job here, just keep them close as possible

you could also train the plant but im not sure if u wanna try that on your first run.. maybe some lst if it branches out.. id try to geta mother plant up and just take clones off it.. then u can practice whatever

yea u could have flowered them at that size.. some people will just go 12/12 from the start on some these longer sativas.. probably better to flower them early so they dont get to big once they start stretching.. i dont think u want 6ft plants right... maybe let them get a couple node then flip them.. just depends on you cus i think your gonna be lookin at around 2x to 3x stretch

another guy is running some cfls but with clones of some indica dominate plant.. hes letting them get to about 2-3" before flipping them.. they are ending up around 14.5".. puts them in those 20oz SODA BOTTLES ends up around 7-21 gs
    test
  17. SiFu

Yea I need to find out what bug, some of the leaves had huge chunks taken out of them....ahaha

14.5" sounds perfect for me....I'll start germination tonight and in a few days plant some new ones....I'll do these ones indoors tho.....see what happens init.....

PEACE
    test
  18. toker

werd.. i got some bagseeds somewhere that i need to pop

probably do those and some white satins(low odor), some original haze x skunk 1 and hashberry or something
    test
  19. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

I'll bet that plant is probably flourishing right now and you're saying it died to be safe in case the net police find this thread, good thinking I would've done the same thing if I had been wreckless enough to make post those pics
    test
  20. SiFu

Yea, coz the net police are going to spend valuable resources to catch someone growing one plant hahahaha get the fuck outta here, it'll cost them more to track me down and arrest me than let it slide......

I swaer people think the Babylon really give a fuck about something so small.....plus if you goto any weed forum on the net, in fact any growing forum on the net, you'll see people post up pictures all the time.....not to mention all the vids on youtube showing peoples grow ops.....if I was doing it to sell or had a proper operation obviously I wouldnt say anything, but I think I'm safe with one plant.....

PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.