The Official Friday trilogy quote thread: *step inside*

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by MadVillain413, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Friday:

Mr. Jones: I grab a dog. I choke him and I kick the shit out of him. All day long got my foot up a dog's ass. Just bang, bang, bang up his ass. That's my pleasure.

Craig Jones: [points across the street to Mrs. Parker] Look, look, she's bendin' over!
    Pastor Clever: Lord have mercy! God is my shepherd, and he knows what I want!
    Pastor Clever: [running across the street] Excuse me, Mrs. Parker? Mrs. Parker!

Big Worm: Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions, Smokey.

Smokey: Puff puff, give. Puff puff, give. You're fuckin' up the rotation.

Smokey: Older the berry, the sweeter the juice.
    Craig Jones: Man, it's the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
    Smokey: Yeah, well she blacker than a motherfucker too.

Smokey: Remember it ,Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a fuck.

Craig Jones: We ain't got no sugar.
    Smokey: No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either ya got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn.

Smokey: I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do.

Dad: Every time I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen. In the goddamn refrigerator. Eatin' up all the food. All the chitlins... All the pig's feet... All the collard greens... All the hog maws. I wanna eat them chitlins... I like pigs feet.

Smokey: Weed is from the earth. God put this here for me and you. Take advantage man, take advantage.

Smokey: You got knocked the fuck out... gimme my goddamn money... yeah payback's a motherfucker, Nigga.

Smokey: What's up Big Perm?... I mean Big Worm.

Ezal: Smoke, buy me a 40oz for my birthday.
    Smokey: Today your birthday?
    Ezal: What's today?

Deebo: Come on Smoke, Stanley left his window open.
    Smokey: I can't I'm on probation.
    Deebo: Stop being a bitch and come on.

Dad: [on toilet] Boy, get your ass in here. I smelled your shit for... 22 years. Now you can smell mine for five minutes.

Reverend: What we call drugs at the 74th Street Baptist Church we call the sin of sin sins.
    Smokey: Well round here, between Normandy and Weston, we call this here a little twenty twen twen...
    Craig Jones: Right...
    Smokey: Nigga...
    Reverend: Give me a little for my cataracts.
    Smokey: You didn't put in on this man.

Deebo: What's up, Stanley?
    [No response]
    Deebo: Well, f**k you, then, punk.

Red: [after having his necklace snatched by Deebo] Hey, man, why didn't ya' all help me!
    Smokey: [slouching in his chair] Man, I'm high.
    Red: Man, that's fucked up. If it was ya' all, I would've helped ya' all.
    Craig Jones: What about the time he tried to choke me in Smoke's backyard?
    Red: [pause, thinks about t] Oh, that was different.

Mr. Jones: You win some, you lose some. But you live, you live to fight another day.

Smokey: The weed be lettin' you know... Evil lurks

now I'm gonna skip the second installment and move on to Friday After Next with
    [​IMG]
    the Money Mike quotes, and let you guys handle the rest.

Craig Jones: Ho-ho, Motherfucker!

Santa Claus: Gimme that watch!
    Uncle Elroy: Oh, no. Not the Rollie!
    Santa Claus: Now it's a Stollie. Looking like a Mississippi pimp. Bitch better have my sweet potatoes. Ho, ho, ho, motherfucker!

Damon: Craig and Day-Day.
    Day-Day: Ohh...
    Damon: Just the niggas I need to see.
    Craig Jones: Yo, yo... What's up O.G. Triple O.G... O.G. triple... triple O.G.?
    Day-Day: You got out last night?
    Damon: I haven't seen ya'll in about 12 years, nigga.
    Day-Day: I know, I was little -
    Damon: You're grown up now, though. Give a nigga a hug, dog.
    Day-Day: I'm about to go...
    [Craig grabs Day-Day and runs him into Damon]
    Damon: [Damon grabs Day-Day] Yeah, man. It's cool, dog. It's cool. Come here. Yeah, right there.
    Damon: [Damon looks at Craig] Group hug, nigga!
    Day-Day: Come on, Craig!
    [Craig walks to Damon]
    Craig Jones: What's up, dog.
    Damon: What's up, nigga.
    Damon: It's good to be home. 'Cause in prison dog, hey... ain't nothing but fellows up in there.

Day-Day: It ain't ya booty, it's ya beauty.

Money Mike: Hold up, wait a minute, let me put some pimpin' in it.

Craig Jones: He looked like Bobby Brown in a goddamn Santa Claus suit.

Money Mike: Crunching on your balls in a one horsed open sleigh.

Day-Day: Man, What about the fine ass hos I had coming here.
    Day-Day: They said they were gonna fuck for a buck, do something strange for a little piece of change, and I know we're gonna make them Holler for a doller.
    Day-Day: One of 'em said they'd suck my dick from the back I ain't never had that happen to me, I'm trying to see what that be like.

Craig Jones: About a year ago, my pops quit his dog-catching job and went into business with my uncle Elroy. They ran this spot called Brothers Barbecue. Taste so good, make you wanna slap yo' mama. You might have seen the commercial.
    Uncle Elroy: Ya'll tired of eatin' that barbecue from up the street? Where they give you more sauce than they give you meat? Then bring your big ass down to Bros. Barbecue, 15837 South Crenshaw Boulevard, that's right off Manchester. Bros. Barbecue, tastes so good, make you wanna slap yo' mama! Don't it, Willie?
    Mr. Jones: Yeah, boy! Hey, mama?
    Grandma Jones: What the hell you want, Willie?
    [Willie slaps her]
    Uncle Elroy: Ain't but one location, so it's nearest you.
    Craig Jones: You might have missed it. They only had enough money for a 15-second spot. Well, my pops hooked us up with a job as Christmas help security.

Bad Boy #1: Man he don't look like no reindeer, he look like a pit bull. Giddy up pit bull.
    Uncle Elroy: You better stop jumpin' up and down before I have to bite you or something.
    Bad Boy #1: Can you lock your jaws and shake like a pit bull.
    Uncle Elroy: Yeah, want me to show you?

Craig Jones: [upon catching Santa robbing his house] What the fuck you doin' in my house? Makin' a big ol' sandwich and shit?

Day-Day: All want Santa Claus is two fat bitches and a bag of weed and two bag of chips to give to the fat bitches
    test
  2. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

Red-Master: Black comedy flicks is just basically one big racist joke.
    test
  3. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

there was nothing about white ppl in there wtf? lmao
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.