THE OFFICIAL DEBATE: Nokas (Bush) vs. Sun Zoo (Kerry)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sun Zoo, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sun Zoo

Sun Zoo Speech is my Hammer

Nokas, if you really want to support Bush, grow a pair and debate me here. Here are the rules:

1) We take turns. No posting twice before I respond. This will span the course of several days probably as I am busy and I'm sure you are as well.
    2) Sources MUST be DIRECTLY cited for any quotations, statistics, pictures, etc. If you don't have a source for it that people can check, you can't say it, period.
    3) Neither of us responds to anyone except the other one, ie. ignore whoever else will post in this thread.

Feel free to contribute whatever rules you want...you willing to do this?
    test
  2. Nokas

Nokas Guest

yes.. lets do this
    test
  3. Rich Dullwasp

Rich Dullwasp New Member

Have Ghet or Tequila Kinte debate you not Nokas, like this will be a remotely even debate.
    test
  4. Sun Zoo

OK...since it was your post initially you can write the first post here and we can go from there....try to keep it to one issue at a time so that we arent all over the place and covering 40 different things at once in our responses

one other rule too

4) Whatever you say must be written by you. Quotations of sources are acceptable but they must be cited and marked as quotations

finally, as i said, i am busy, but i will try to stay fairly on top of this. if I don't respond for a while, I'm not blowing you off or ducking the question, I'm probably just engaging in life in the real world. But I will get to this eventually, don't worry...

with that, lets get to it
    test
  5. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Can I be edwards if meskalins wants to be cheney?
    test
  6. Nokas

Nokas Guest

Bush stands strong for what he belives is best for the people.

kerry belives whats best for him is how to fight for the people. wtf?

kerrys 3 purple hearts were all self inflicted wounds that he nominated himself for and lft teh force for good. cam back and was suprised how teh oublic was feeling so he hopped on teh bandwagon and dissed all his homies in war dieing left and rite, hes a betrayal trader fagget!

hes always ben against military. period., we dont have o get in to details cuz you ll jsut lokk bad,

kerry is for teh wrong side of everyting that we are for at this point in time.

war is war. he thinks war is sit dowen and have coffe and ,make peace!! its bnot on happend like that. his mind thinking is bogus,, plus his lies toi gain points, votes, mnedia whatever is pathetic...he honetsly lies much more then buhs and chenmey havbe in tehg last 3 years alone in his debates alone!!!

kerry i a huge huge joke,. the worst candidate ever choosen for thre democrate party.

worst tax voting record in history.

and is fronting bigtime, saying whatever he can IT IS SOOOOOOOO PBVIOUS HE IS DESRATE AS FUCKKK REAL REALDESPRATE HE SAY ANYTHING TRY ANYTHING GO ON ANY MEDIA EXCEPTTTT MASS MEDIA BECAUEE HE NOWS HELL GET KILLED... TAHST WHY HES ONLY ON JON STEWART AND NOT ON BILL ORIELLY.

KERRY IS A HIPPIE PROTESTER ANTI AMERICAN FAKE PUSSY WEAK SCARED FAG!!
    test
  7. Dougie D

Dougie D Guest

Nokas For My Step Father!
    test
  8. Sun Zoo

I agree with that, I just think he's wrong about it.

This sentence doesnt make any sense. Kerry believes that his plans are what is best for the people, just like Bush does. They're just different plans.

You have no source for this claim, and as you can see, even conservative Anti-Kerry commentators only claim that ONE of Kerry's wounds was self-inflicted, and note that it was accidental. (Source: Robert Novak, http://www.townhall.com/columnists/robertnovak/rn20040809.shtml). Of course, any attack on Kerry's war service is somewhat unfair, since his doing ANYTHING would be preferable to Bush's service (or complete lack thereof).

No need to go into details, but even one source would be nice....Kerry, in fact, is proposing to EXPAND the miliary if he is elected.

you are aware that traditionally in debate people support their claims with evidence, right?

Right, God forbid we stop having war and "sit dowen" to make peace....

........What?

this claim is too ridiculous for me to even respond to.

great point. logic is dead. *sigh*
    test
  9. Nokas

Nokas Guest

dude i won that one buddy. i shited all over u (kerry)

now its ur turn to say why bush is bad and why kerry is better?
    test
  10. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

I'll be Fidel Castro and Nimrod can be Che Guevara!

w00t this'll be fun
    test
  11. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

ready ready....ok...im getting into character...

STOP THE EMBARGO YOU BASTARDS
    test
  12. Thug Prophecy

Thug Prophecy Simply the Finest

This should be good. Nokas and Sun-Zoo... reply to my thread I made about the the "new" political party.
    test
  13. Numberz

Numberz KING

Wow. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you wanna debate with Nokas out of all the Bush supporters on this site? You'd have a better debate with a fuckin lawnmower, fam...
    test
  14. Sun Zoo

Why Bush is bad for America:

-He has gotten us into a bloody and expensive war that has skyrocketed our record surplus into the biggest defecit ever. Already the war has cost $120 BILLION dollars and it will cost at least $200 million by the time it's over...(Source:http://www.factcheck.org/article253.html). Worse, he misled the public and the United Nations, telling them that Saddam had WMDs when it is now painfully clear he did not. He made the wrong decision. However, since it is too late to back out now, John Kerry has a clear strategy for winning the peace in Iraq. (Source: http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/national_security/iraq.html). George W. Bush does not. (Source: www.georgewbush.com).

-His tax cuts went mostly to the wealthiest members of the country. While Nokas is a fucking baller, he loves this, becuase he gets a lot of money back, but the people who need it most don't get enough. Trickle-down economics do not work. Say what you will about democrats raising taxes, but look at the Clinton years. Even the richest of the rich were raking in money.

-The Patriot Act, which Bush approves, provides severe limitations on our freedoms. "For example, without a warrant and without probable cause, the FBI now has the power to access your most private medical records, your library records, and your student records... and can prevent anyone from telling you it was done." (source:http://www.aclu.org/SafeandFree/SafeandFree.cfm?ID=12126&c=207)

I'll let you chew on that for the moment
    test
  15. DOORKEEPER

DOORKEEPER Audible Artist

I'm Osama Bin Laden and I vote Bush cuz that fool still ain't caught me!
    test
  16. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

lmao@nokas

hald of that shit you typed looked like it came from a 5 year old..
    test
  17. Sun Zoo

true...
    test
  18. Silent

Silent Your mother loves me

Sun Zoo is slaughtering this debate...

LMAO@Nokas calling it that he won the first set...

Bush supporters...hahahahaha, might as well say death wish
    test
  19. Nokas

Nokas Guest

ima just drop 1 LINK cuz im too drunk to typee.... scroll the whole page u might learn something tuffguy

http://members.aol.com/viperash50/links/links.html
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.