the official broncos vs seahawks superbowl thread

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by double ML, Jan 19, 2014.

1. quotive

quotive 3

1st time i'll be rooting for peyton all season
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

lmao@awkward quotive's avy:funny:

reggie >
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

So.. No bet?
    test
  4. Crack Pipe

Crack Pipe what Suarez called Evra!

any of you niggas root for the seahawks? who is the player to watch

the odds must be decent. cant wait for my first superbowl party. i hope therell be some black cunts.
    test
  5. Dr. Rhett Henley

Dr. Rhett Henley Harbinger of the Bum Rush

Kam Chancellor is the key for the Hawks, if he balls out they have a chance to slow down Julius Thomas.
    test
  6. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Honestly, this match up favors Denver. The big reason that I don't think the Seahawks are going to do all that well against them is because of how their offense is playing. You've got Lynch who's going to do well and that's about the only guarantee. Wilson has the ability to run around but he hasn't played extremely well as of late. I don't view the offense as threatening and the Broncos D has been stepping it up in the playoffs so far.

Everyone's going to talk about the Broncos offense vs the Seahawks defense. Truth is the Seahawks haven't faced anyone with an offense like the Broncos or a QB like Peyton. You could throw in Drew Brees and Andrew Luck, who they're 2-1 against. But the games against the Saints were in Seattle while against Indy was on the road. They lost on the road where they're definitely a different team.

As a defense, they only played one team who was ranked top 10 offensively in New Orleans (in PPG). And honestly, they haven't played that many teams that have that many weapons offensively. You can get away with shutting down Jimmy Graham when Brees basically has his choices between Marquis Colston and Kenny Stills with a mediocre run game. But how are you going to stop the Broncos weapons? There's too many...

If you shut down Demaryius Thomas then you take away a lot of the deep routes, which Denver's fine with because Peyton doesn't throw deep downfield anyways. You can try to shut down Julius Thomas, but that still leaves a lot of short routes open for Welker. Try to shut down Welker and visa versa with JT. Try to shut them both down and Decker's open in the middle routes. Try all four of them and Manning will just dump it to Moreno and pick up an easy 8.

The best thing the Seahawks can try to do is to blitz Manning constantly to hurry his throws and hopefully force some mistakes. Either way, the Broncos also have a decent run game to compliment the passing game.

This game favors the Broncos and there's no way to see it otherwise. I've got the Broncos winning 24-14.
    test
  7. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

My cawk is way too hard right now. : scared:
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

That's dope. I need to get me one.
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

The weather will be a huge factor i think. It's suppose to be snow showers the night before the super bowl. It's going to be miserable for anyone sitting in the stands
    test
  10. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

That's Peyton's actual jersey. Shit was posted on the Broncos official site.

Can't wait to get my own. That shit is gonna look sexy as fuck in my collection, tbh.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  11. quotive

quotive 3

how much u paid for them joints deli
    test
  12. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

The jerseys were around $250, each. The patches were $7, each.

I'd buy the Denver one now if I could only find the right XLVIII patch. All patches are bootlegs, since the NFL doesn't sell the official ones. I'm too picky, though. I want them to be as authentic as possible, iah. So far, the ones online are too inaccurate.

These two are the best ones out, right now. The first one has a silver outline, though, instead of black; and the second one doesn't have the NFL logo inside the Lombardi trophy.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm mad as fuck, imo. I wish they sold the official ones. They don't make them embroidered anymore, they're like silicone, or some shit.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Why won't they sell the official patch? that's stupid
    test
  14. quotive

quotive 3

i'm jealous than a bitch rn
    test
  15. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

test
  16. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Deli what bout making one in photoshop or whatever n running it thru a 3d printer??
    test
  17. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

I've thought about doing that -- taking the vector logo to a print shop and getting one embroidered. Them places usually make you get them in bulk, though. I could just sell the rest of the patches online, like everyone else, but I'm too lazy to go through the process of shipping them. :funny:
    test
  18. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Lol id be lazy too.

Youd be able to sell them all tho.
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  20. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

:funny: