The Official "best Websites To Sell Beats On" Thread

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Soul Theory, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

like my mama said - noone ever gave shit to a nigga sittin on their ass. get your name out in your community especially if their aint noone doin shit like that and youll be a big fish in a small pond instead of a big fish in a sea full of sharks. money aint gonna chase you unless you sellin drugs.
    test
  2. ginbexp

ginbexp New Member

Hey heeso here , I do agree with you that it's behavior is unacceptable. And set up is also as, as you think.
    test
  3. Mohitsville

Mohitsville New Member

like most has said,get your own site,i have one,im open to all artist an producers trying to sale music .WITH ALL OF THESE RM PRODUCERS,IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN RM SITE LIKE THAT
    test
  4. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

Twitter

that's where it's at right now.

You just gotta understand how it goes.

Anysite you have with a player, check out, and paypal will work wonders if you using twitter.
    test
  5. Track Mills

Track Mills New Member

ok...ive heard givemebeats is a no go....mybeatshop use to be cool but now no one gets paid on there so i dont use it anymore...havent gotten into reverb or a couple of the other ones listed but i mite give them a try..****f. soundclick and ur own site is where its at
    test
  6. TrackMakerz

TrackMakerz TrackMakerz

Man you guys missin the point..It seem like all yall care about is money...To be honest you can't go off other people word bout this beat selling online....I had too learn the hard way thats why i started my own membership website not just for producers,but for artists,djs and record labels and we making money,now take that too the bank.....But too be honest sign-up too as many site as you can that allows you too sell your beats and instrumentals,yall need too stop being picky and step yall grind up and I can't stand too read a thread where someone saysthey want too waste they time well too tell you the truth..we wasting our time on this wack ass thread..realtalk...so stop being lazy and sign up too as many beat selling sites you can then you will start making that real money...Yeah soundclick is good,but not that damn great doe......TrackMakerz we here now.....
    test
  7. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

you got a real nice site bro. I am going to be talking to the people who designed yours in the near future. I got a rough estimate from them like 6 months ago but now i am in a better position to move forward with it
    test
  8. julia030

julia030 New Member

hey guys as for as the behavior is concerned this should not be like that .I also find the customer service is also not good.Then whats the solution........?
    Plz do let me know ......... :popcorn: :funny:
    test
  9. TrackMakerz

TrackMakerz TrackMakerz

Yeah the people that design the site do charge a nice dime,but they go hard at it doe.. And they customer service is great..If you need help with your site or need upgrades they got you,it all depends how much bread you trying too invest into your site.We currently working on new features that allowed all members automatic control over their accounts and automatic payment beat battles,song battles,dj battles,charts,all battles will be for cash,but anyway you'll see when we upgrade in the next two months or so....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.