The Offical Soulcalibur IV Thread....

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Kraylen, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

test
  2. NaSh

NaSh o_

im not really a fan of fighting games(except street fighter and early mortal kombats) but that does look pretty sweet
    test
  3. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

haha you can be yoda and vader :p
    test
  4. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

seems like the same ol' game but with better graphics. Oh, and star wars characters...which is retarded.
    test
  5. Kraylen

^You wear lipgloss sugar no one cares what you think.

Like they say, If It ain't broke, don't fix it... i.e. Soul Caliburs flawless fighting system(IMO).... I must say when it comes to a room full of elite players the SC system is as fair as its gonna get...

I mean, what.. God forbid this game has a horrible New age MK, or a Marvel Vs. Capcom system... At least we have a chance against the koreans now in virtual combat.

The Star wars thing? Retarded? .... I beg to differ... Genius would be the better word... Why? Well.. first off, Soul Calibur is THEE most played and most trained for fighting game around. Soul Calibur 2 STILL is in more homes than most mario games.

Second, SC2 Had Spawn, Link and a Martial Arts dude without ANY weapon at all fighting to change history.... so what makes Yoda and Darth Vader such a stupid idea? ... This time the cameos have something in common.... Xbox(white)Light Side.... PS3(Black) Dark Side... makes sense right? Star Wars being the 1# movie adored by nerds and people worldwide...... mix it with a video game(video games, hmmm ALSO played heavily by nerds) and BAM! Fuckin' sucess recipe right?.. I think so.

"Seems like the same ol game" Hm.. Well, Seems would be the keyword here... Like any real SC head will tell you... SC2 and SC3 SEEM like the same fuckin game... wrong.. most pros from SC2 found their entire tactics system flushed due to the change up...(Ivy, Nightmare, etc etc). you'd be a moron to not expect a bigger shift in this one.
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Ive never played Soul Caliber, but based on Star Wars characters alone I might cop this, that and the stellar reviews the franchise has always had.
    test
  7. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Actually you can only be one or the other, Yoda on 360 and Vader on PS3. They said they might offer them later as downloads though.
    test
  8. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I don't wear lip-gloss, but even if I did...at least it's removable. Unlike the 'art' you had inked.

I win.
    test
  9. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

yeah i know, sounds dope
    test
  10. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

I like the SC games, fun fighting games.

But to say SC2 is in more homes than mario games is rediculous.... rediculous. SC has a core of diehard but that's just a small fraction of diehard mario fans.

I'll be gettin this game regaurdless.
    test
  11. Kraylen

^Well.. Example.

SC2 is on 3 systems, landing it a higher chance than any mario game into a home.... What I ment with what I said was you'll find more copies of Sc2 sold/in house than any mario game I.E. Super Mario World, 3etc..etc... not a mario game period.... specific titlewise. Make sense?
    test
  12. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

It all depends on who's your friends are and what kind of video games they like.

I personally don't believe that SC2 can even touch Mario Kart64 on being in more homes. It's the ultimate party game.
    test
  13. Radium

Radium f k

LoL @ how passionate this nigga is
    test
  14. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

lets keep it real....soul calibur is in no way in more homes then even mario kart...
    test
  15. Kraylen

You do realize this is a subforum for people who love video games right?

-Liquid - statistically, you're correct.
    test
  16. LiQuiD6

i will cop this......soul calibur is the only fighting series i still follow.....with the exception of street fighter.......

im still pissed at namco for making 3 a ps2 exclusive.......i dont know wtf they were thinking with that one.....
    test
  17. Kraylen

They didnt want to wait for a next gen release on SC3, They wanted to bang it out and put it into the hands of SC heads before the expensive next gens debuted. If they woulda made it a 360 launch title it might not have sold as many copies. Namco learned gamecube was a shitty machine for fighting games(controller wise only IMO)... Dosen't explain a non xbox release.....
    test
  18. LiQuiD6

yea thats what i was talking about...an xbox release.....not a 360 release
    test
  19. Kraylen

Think about it tho... they did the SAME shit with God of War 2.... assholes.

They better not release killer instinct 3 on gamecube
    test
  20. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

ill probably fuck with it...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.