The offical H & F: Pics and Bio thread

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by J o o k, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

your an ectomorph just like me.

dont worry you will gain nice size and it will look better because you have smaller joints so you can get cut and ripped up like ryan reynolds and not look like an abnormal freak.

you just gotta eliminate bad sugars like soda and candy...try to eat organic and drink homemade juice.

you gotta work on your shoulders...dont worry about biceps they will be worked hard when you do compound workouts.

I suggest you stick with the squat, bench, millitary press and push press, pull ups, chin ups, dips and crunches....etc

keep it simple

id go 5 sets of 5 reps. but try to make the weight a little bit heavy not too heavy but heavy enough where you can dish out 6 to 8 reps.

hey brock whats your diet and workout looking like?

also after every lift to keep your motiviated be positive and say damn im buff it may sound corny but if you think in your head your growing it helps you stay on the right track and keep lifting...i used to get discouraged and wanted to get big fast after a month of lifting i didnt see gains and i quit but when i joined a gym and the guys helped me out i put on alot of weight.

i went from 125 pounds to 145 and then all the way up to 165 with about 9 or 10 percent bodyfat.

but the bad part is once you stop after gaining that weight you basically changed your metabolism and your appetite i never ever ever thought id reach 180 pounds but after a 9 month layoff i put on so much weight just eating 3 meals a day thinking i wouldnt put weight on cause im a ectomorph i was wrong.
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I keep meaning to ask, what do you mean by dips?
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

there are few kinds...

this will work the chest delts and triceps.
    [​IMG]

this works the triceps more
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

i'm not saying i'm insanely fast malo...but I have really good hand speed and a guy half my size isn't really going to do much to me...and with my reach...I lay one shot on that guy...his speed goes out the window...and the only thing that remains is that guys utter demise...but yea...if I wasn't so god damn busy with everything i'd prolly start running a lot more and cut out all the great food from my diet...

Don't get me wrong I eat healthy and all that, but the food I eat large portions and it's great tasting...and as most people know...everything great tasting makes you pay for eating it...

It's just that between classes, music, work, lifting, and my wifey/friends...i'm kept rather busy...
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

watch this video that guy is the same size as you maybe a bit taller at 6 feet 8 but that 5 foot 9 guy is laying the smack on him.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2674776131800907846&q=Vovchanchyn&pl=true
    test
  6. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

[​IMG]

i shoulda pumped b4 i took the pic but i didnt
    test
  7. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

[​IMG]

another one pretty much same pose. i cant get any better ones cuz all i got is a webcam and noone to take the pic for me

STATS

20 years old, 190 lbs, 5'9"

max bench-?....im guessing about 250, i did 225 3x soooo figure 250

supplements- none, but im gonna start juicing pretty soon

weight lifting experience- about 6 years of on and off lifting but never getting into a consecutive groove for more than 2 months straight
    test
  8. ThaGrimiestOne

ThaGrimiestOne Human Beatboxer

[​IMG]

sry for bad quality, but...
    Name: Dan aka Grimey

Height: 6'2

Weight: 230

Max Bench: n/a

Max Squat: n/a...just started

Supplements: Protein shake

Weight Lifting Experience: 1 year on and off

Goal: be more fit for the ladies...lol

As you can see peepz, my arm is on point, jus the rest of my body i gotta work out... i pretty much worked out on and off for a year...can kept gaining even more wait every time i stopped for like 1-2 months... so yea...my arms still big though cuz i did construction for awhile...
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

getting more and more stats .. the rooster - solid... malo - lookin fit... ed - lookin fit too

good shit fellas keep'em coming
    test
  10. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Word...but vish that guy was tryna like wrestle and bullshit...I trained in boxing and judo...i'm not trying to grapple a mofucker...I use my reach and power as an advantage...I don't try to just lean on a nigga...
    test
  11. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

My face looks funny in this shot...
    [​IMG]
    Doesn't my left side of chest look more developed than the right?^^^ God damn imbalance, I need more dumbbell work

[​IMG]

And a face shot just in case you wanted to see what I look like? Why not...
    [​IMG]

Name: Steve

Occupation: What can Brown do for you? (no I don't wear brown shorts)

Height: 6'4...Yes tall AND an insanely high metabolism, lovely combination

Weight: 185

Max Bench: 190

Max Squat: Round 230

Supplements: Ultra-4 multivitamin, whey and casein protein, creatine(though been cycling off for a little over a week now), AAKG, fish oil, tribulus, Now Carbo gain

Weight Lifting Experience: Few years on and off....Stayed consistant for the most part the last 2 and a half months though.

Goal: To eventually hit 210-220 pounds and increase my bench, squat, etc numbers as much as possible. Get back into boxing in a heavier weight class
    test
  12. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I'm going to have someone take a shot for me because that first pic is a couple weeks old I think, and the second one, well it's hard to take a shot and flex/pose at the same time.

I also need a shot of my quads, they've put on more mass than anything else I think.
    test
  13. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

cool pics schade

and the roostr lives up to his name, looks wise
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Cool shots steve, the man behind the forum. Lol @ ya last pic though, it aint no girls in here haha.. but dope shit, in a few months we can all post updated pics of how huge we've gotten lol.
    test
  15. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

'lmao got damn your forearm is VASCULAR as fuck lol

the best way to fix your chest which i dont really see that much of imbalance is do push ups for a while first...and then do dumbell presses...

most definitely dont use a highweight just moderate and push out 10 12 reps per set.

if one side of your chest is a little smaller then your shoulder is most definitely weaker on that side as well.

I know cause i had the same problem with my chest.

but i did ring, push up bar and diamond push ups and it leveled out.

when i used to do bench my left shoulder would ache more then my right...

also work on your shoulders more do military press.

oh ya and after doing chest do front raises with a dumbell only on your right side so it even outs your right chest thats the best to let the pectoral catch up.
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

Why you so worried about how your face looks Steve? Only gay dude in here is Jook and he's taken.
    test
  17. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

y u calling him gay
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

because he is acting like a batty.
    test
  19. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

word?..damn :( ..jook's pecs looked tasty ..

but anyways, can you upload a pic from your comp? ...or do i have to upload it on to a website 1st like photobucket?
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

You have to use a site like photobucket.

There's too many members to allow attachments.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.