The offical H & F: Pics and Bio thread

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by J o o k, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wigger Walter

Wigger Walter New Member

Holy shit [funny]

Greiver is a FAGGOT, wearing a abercrombie and bitch shirt and it's FEMALE sized [funny]

Fuckin faggot [funny]

[funny] @ how much of a pussy I already know he is just by that picture with his hat [funny]

His name is Kareem but he'll never be shit.

He's 5'9 [funny], short FUCK [funny]

Bi-sexual? [funny]

[funny] @ I care about other people's feelings fuckin loser bitch ass faggot. I knew this fool was gay since I saw his faggot postin his chest and abs to a message board full of men [funny]

And the bitch he tells what males he'd get with is ugly as hell too, white blonde bitch [funny]

This is COMPLETE ETHER [funny]

[​IMG]

[funny]
    test
  2. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

WTF! That dude isn't me...That's me in the pics, but that dude isn't me...That shit in his profile and shit...EVERTHING fake. I deleted my myspace awhile ago...But now, I have to put one back up because of this shit...I'll post sign pics on here too, man...This is fucked up...Thanks for letting me know, double.
    test
  3. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

I just set up a new myspace and I'm getting at the mods...MODS OF THIS FORUM (Steve) add me to your myspace so I can get this bitch taken down. Thanks...This pisses me the fuck off, son. http://www.myspace.com/117586286
    test
  4. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

And those pics he has up are over a year old...I'm frow New Orleans and I took those prehurricane katrina.

I'm so fucking pissed right now...looooooooooooooooool! Motherfucker said I'M bi, son...OMG...
    test
  5. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

I feel fucking violated...Ommmg. I'll be back...I need to fucking take some pictures with a fucking sign now...THIS is why I hate putting myself on the internet.
    test
  6. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

You jumped the gun, son...None of that shit is true, and I don't even know this bitch...Calm down...That is my pictures, but hey, atleast he's getting props with my shit. Hahaha!
    test
  7. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

hahaha @ griever

i just talked about why I'm cautious about posting my pics on the net in my thread in the gallery...

bisexual....lmao

i dont know man. i dont know.
    test
  8. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

looooooooooooool. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT! Dog, I didn't have bi in my profile even when I had a myspace...This cat swagger-jacked me, and added homosexuality to it. oommmmmmmmmmg....I'm taking my pics down off this shit for now, I'll re-up once I get this shit taken care of...Damn...And I wanted to fucking chill today...
    test
  9. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

Everyone you quoted my pictures, can ya'll edit that shit and take my pictures down? Thanks.
    test
  10. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I don't have MySpace. There's nothing I could do anyway. Sorry bro. Don't sweat it though, pics get stolen, it happens.
    test
  11. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I'd tear that up.
    test
  12. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

test
  13. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

i feel you man, it sucks about people jacking your pics but it does happen :-(

glad i could help!
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Griever is suspect, a new name created in july and now had false pics up.

I don't believe griever. If it is you, take a pic holding up a paper that says rm, if you cant do that it's not you. Just some random black dude you want to be like,
    test
  15. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

jealous much?
    test
  16. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

Are you serious? Peep the Myspace, playa...omfg.
    test
  17. Xstill_realx

Xstill_realx Mean Sleep

...And again, are you serious? Haha...This is the name that I used to post under before I changed over to the Griever one. AND I posted the some of the same pictures the myspace fake had a long time ago, on this site. I got the cat's account deleted because he's not me...Check myspace if you want to see a sign picture.
    test
  18. J o o k

J o o k Guest

iight my bad i was just talking without peeping.
    test
  19. Griever.

Griever. Arrrg

Now that everything is back to fucking normal...Haha.

My routine is a basic, man...Prob the same bodybuilding, rep it out to failure within the 8-12 rep range...I do R.O.B. every other week or so...(Rest Only Briefly)

My diet is pretty clean, but I get in more fats and carbs than normal...Still maintaining 5-6% bodyfat, though, thanks to the genetics.

Supplements - On 100% Whey, SizeOn, Novladex XT, N02.
    test
  20. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

Ay man, what's your goal now? ..I remember you saying that you wanted to gain like 2 inches on your arms? when you 1st posted your pics a while ago (if i'm not mistaken and i can't remember the rest). But that was a year ago and you seem bigger, just curiousss my dude
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.