The offical H & F: Pics and Bio thread

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by J o o k, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

yeah damn..anyway 220 would be ebough for me lol
    test
  2. $1.50

$1.50 New Member

That faggot bitch walter only showed one arm cos hes FAT as fuck.. mothafucka got a beer belly.. i remember when he posted that pic with his shirt off bitch had a gut and bitch tits..

motha fucka has a cropped photo of one arm and shoulders LMFAOOOOO

clean ya mothafuckin mirror too you homo-erotic manbitch..
    test
  3. dirtyconnection

dirtyconnection New Member

[funny]

@ Post like the one above me is like a retard calling Bill Gates stupid [funny]

You insecure homie, get some security and maybe you'll gain that confidence you lack. [funny]

I don't blame ya though, If I was you I wouldn't feel good about myself neither [funny]
    test
  4. $1.50

$1.50 New Member

Lol son I am 10x fitter than you on any aspect... lol you are a fucking ass clown, whos only incident of insult has to come from the gay as smileys you post in EVERY fucking thread. You are tired bitch.

EVERYONE knows by you lifting up your arm you took the slack out of ya tities LMFAOOOO..

Fuckin homo ass bitch... get the fuck outta here nigguh, stop sneezin on ya fuckin mirror you dirty bitch... "im not walter" after i sonned your ass .... NOW your walter again LMFAOOOO

FAGGOT .. sheer authenticity of a fat homo... nigguh has his hips for his man to fondle... jump out a window slore faced dounce...
    test
  5. $1.50

$1.50 New Member

LMFAOOOOO You're not walter? Now you are? Who the fuck is the insecure one you fucking geek... go make another alias and hide the fact you're a fucking idiotic non-life having bitch tit freak.
    test
  6. dirtyconnection

[funny] @ the guy with 2 foreheads being so insecure he tries his hardest to insult me [funny]

You're a crack baby, get used to it.
    test
  7. dirtyconnection

[​IMG]

Now simmer down bitch. You lookin like a crack-head baby with that large ass forehead. I bet you are slightly retarded. Get some pro-active I see that dot on your forehead [funny]

Yellow-skinned beer belly fuck [funny]

How dare you talkin that shit to me when you look like that? [funny]

I don't usually say this but you're lucky you are online.

Because if you tried to say the bullshit you said to me to my face I would probably have you on the ground coughing up blood.

Bitch [funny]
    test
  8. dirtyconnection

And by the way, you have bit-tits [funny], your shit is all pointy and shit like old bitches [funny]

Plus your hair-cut is gay enough [funny]
    test
  9. $1.50

$1.50 New Member

walter, that was a 30 second look while i was cutting my hair lol, i stopped in the middle and took a pic cos im cool like that.

yes indeed my body is wayyyyyyyy better than your own.. I am very content my child... i will not even pull up the thread where u post pics of yourself, and then get laughed off the site and come back as an alias.. lol ..

and walter i swear on my unborn child i would fucking kill you with my bare hands... dont ever come out of your fucking face to me... i dont take this online shit seriously but u threatening me will be the cause of you demise and you can come back with witty jokes all you want about that shit, but i dont play around with threats bitch...

you are still a fucking herb trying to find your identity... go grab another alias you idiotic fuck... your tired asss smileys DO NOT make up for your lack of insult...
    test
  10. dirtyconnection

You're a bitch. I would have you on the ground wimpering and shit [funny]

Don't try to act tough. It's funny how you are saying you'll do this and that to me when you don't even know me [funny]

Come up here and try me bitch [funny] Have your dumb fragile retard-looking self on an I.V.
    test
  11. dirtyconnection

You seem real concerned with my body by the way. You just said your body is way better than mine. Why do you compare other males bodies? Yeah, I forgot you a faggot [funny]

[funny] @ trying to find myself. Oh more alias. You say the same shit every post [funny]

Why you so concerned with how many alias I have? You fuckin loser [funny]
    test
  12. $1.50

$1.50 New Member

walt, seriously watch your mouth kid. i take down and "control" 6'4 300 pound parolees on a daily basis. do not question whether i would merk the fuck out of you or not.. seriously dont.. matter of fact .. i frequent vegas a lot .. a buddy of mine has a gym down there.. if you are ever headed out that way we could put something together.. in all seriousness, if you really think you have talent come on out ... if you beat me ill pay for you to get a couple lap dances...
    test
  13. dirtyconnection

Damn, you can't comprehend SHIT. That big ass forehead and you not being able to read what I said obviously makes you slightly retarded.

Oh you take down 6'4 300 pound people? Awwwww, should I be scared of you? [funny]

Fuckin pussy. I'd fuck you up. [funny] @ you saying all this shit, you dont' know me homie.

But you should know I'd have you wishing you didn't start the beef if we actually engaged in reality.

[funny] @ you saying to come to you, I already told you to come up here. Why you using my fuckin argument? You punk ass bitch [funny]

You're the one saying you'd fuck me up so why don't you come prove it. Bitch. I'm just defending myself and saying that your threat is false because you are a pussy, I can see it in your eyes.
    test
  14. dirtyconnection

[funny] @ lap dances too. Too bad I ain't a fuckin loser and I don't need to head to strip clubs to feel like I fucked a bitch [funny]

Get your female-game up homie.
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Guest

lmfaoooooo @ this faggot bitch saying he's defending himself.. bwhahahhahahahhah yo u must be a complete fucking retard.. u ape faced faggot.... u started it with "i don't usually say this online but I'd beat u up" or some ridiculous ass shit HAHAHAH... mothafucka u know damn well I never said I'd come anywhere to beat u up lmfaooooooo shut ur face u fucking ape boy..

I just made it more practical I live in oakland... so vegas is pretty far for me too bitch... lmfaooo ur scared as fuck huh bitch boy... I own your punk ass walter.. I think ill post the thread up where u were laughed off the board because u must be forgetting how much of a fucking fat dork of a bitch u are...

please keep me in your sig... I love it bitch.. show the world I stay on your mind cupcake... fake ass bitch...
    test
  16. Wigger Walter

Wigger Walter New Member

Okay, since your emotionally unbalanced ass feels like you NEED to talk all that hard shit.

Come prove it. Come up here and I'll give you a chance to fuck me up.

Otherwise you're a pussy bitch [funny]

So what's the deal? You gonna come or are you gonna be a pussy and not back-up all your tough talk?
    test
  17. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

Yo Jook, just leave it man ..it's like fighting a losing battle
    test
  18. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

haha...

I haven't seen a "come and fight me for talking shit on the net" argument in a while.

video tape it.... i think you two will be the 1st people to actually follow thru with a fight since internet message boards were first born.
    test
  19. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  20. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

that fool walter aint gonna do shit

on the real if you guys decide to scrap with boxing gloves or mma style ill gladly help you out jook you guys can have it legit at brazilian top team mma facility here in long beach,.....id personally suggest you fuck that fool up in an mma match.

and walter you wont have to worry buddy no one gonna jump you dick we legit wyteboi never came back to rm.com cause i legit challenged him gave him the directions and he gave me a fake phone number.

be a man walter either back down now or dont be talking tough shit on the net...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.