The offical H & F: Pics and Bio thread

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by J o o k, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

damn dude your ripped you have a low body fat....your only problem is your not eating enough protien and balanced diet...if you had the right foods and timed them thru the day you would be jacked like a harder version of brad pitt...my friend has your same build he is ripped like bruce lee or was...but he changed his diet and had the same training and he was hard as a rock and ripped.

this is the type of body you would have if you just had the right diet and nutriton trust me on this.I cant get this type of body cuase i get fat its for people with faster metabolisms.

this guy he does all circuit training and super sets he doesnt lift for power just for functional strength.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  2. dirtyconnection

dirtyconnection New Member

[funny] @ Got Life's fat fuck ass sayin he can run a mile in 7 minutes. His fat ass couldn't run a mile in 10 I bet [funny]

I just read the first page by the way.
    test
  3. dirtyconnection

[funny]

Just read the whole thread [funny] @ No Life getting verbally raped [funny]

That fat fuck looks as if he fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch [funny]

That fat fuck CANNOT fight. Anyone who goes "I'll do this, I'll do that" cannot fight at all. You never know what's going to happen in a fight you fuckin faggot. That goes to show you don't fight at all.

[funny] @ his retarded raps. Sounds like Fat Joe's retarded son tryin to rap "UH UH UH" [funny]

[funny] Some of the small fuckers in here. [funny] @ Jook posing in fuckin boxers for a site full of males FAGGOT [funny]
    test
  4. dirtyconnection

[funny] @ Snikka "No Testosterone" McGee in here PMSing again [funny]

This thread is hilarious.
    test
  5. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

that dude Vish posted is TOO ripped...

looks like he lives at the gym.

but haha @ got life.... he got murdered in this thread and never came back to the forum.
    test
  6. dirtyconnection

That fat fuck cannot fight. If that bitch put his hands on me in the club I'd smack him with a fuckin bottle no joke. That fat fuck is like "OH I'LL DO THIS AND THAT" People who know how to fight don't say stupid shit like that because you NEVER know what is gonna happen and you aren't gonna be like "I'm going to punch him 10 seconds after the fight starts with my left knuckle" [funny]

I'll post my pictures up later.

I'm headed to the gym right now :)
    test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Yeah, I don't eat healthy at all and the closest i've come to excersize was last monday playing full court ball at the rec center. That was the first time in probably a year or so though.

I don't have the discipline to work out. Back when I had my father threatening me constantly, i was in good shape. Since then, just don't have the motivation.

and that one dude's build is fucking nuts. That's perfection. I've got a friend that's close to the same build but not near AS ripped. That compact frame, but all muscle.... he's in the gym 3 times a day though. Fuck that.
    test
  8. dirtyconnection

Rippy "Abercrombie Model (No Homo)" McSwine, don't you weigh like 140?
    test
  9. dirtyconnection

[​IMG]

Name: Walter

Height: 6'2

Weight: 195

Max Bench: 225

Max Squat: N/A, only idiots do Squats. Running is what I do for my legs and my fastest mile right now is 6:05

Supplements: Only idiots take these also

Weight Lifting Experience: 4 Years

Goal: Get back into the shape I was before work. I was a lot stronger and shit.

Woooooooooo!
    test
  10. dirtyconnection

[funny] @ Snikka's picture, guy has NO testosterone. birdchest mothafucka [funny]

I bet his cumshots are shootin blanks too [funny]

That guy is bitchmade.
    test
  11. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

Walter, you look built ..How big are your arms?
    test
  12. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

I thought Snikka was gona be ripped as fuk all that talking he did ..totally different to what i thought
    test
  13. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Dude, seriously, that's ridiculous.
    test
  14. dirtyconnection

double: I don't know how big they are. I curl 25,30,35,40 and 45 with bicep dumbells. Standing up and shit. And I do the 45 lb. bar 3 way grip and 30 second break inbetween sets. I do other lil' shit but I don't know how big they are.

Steve: You don't go around Squating all the time so there ain't no point in doing that. You walk / run so that's what you should be exercising becuase you actually do it. Get it? I don't care what anyone says, everyone's like "you should squat it helps your bench!" I'm like bitch I don't care! :) I rather run. My heart strong > Legs strong

Plus I know for a fact I can squat 255 cuz I've done that before lik 8 times.
    test
  15. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Yeah. 147 last time I weighed. 5'11.

frail.

I didn't get the fat genes from the fam...wish i could've gotten a little.
    test
  16. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

you can watch his superset work out on bodybuilding.com on the fitshow...his name is julian greux that dudes muscles are awesome he also does martial arts.
    test
  17. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

You don't go around bench pressing anything either, but you do that for a lift session right? Squatting is the king of compound lifts, working so many muscles at once could be nothing other than extremely beneficial to any workout routine.
    test
  18. dirtyconnection

You still push more than you squat ;o
    test
  19. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

thats you wigger walter

lol@your max bench dropping 100 pounds and weight dropping 20 pounds
    test
  20. dirtyconnection

Bench dropped like 80 pounds.

And that's because I didn't lift or anythang for 3.5 months in a row [funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.