The odds on me winning any money in that text Tourney are not Good....

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by FaceLess, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ja¢k £an†e®n

Ja¢k £an†e®n Spirit of Vengeance

im not a legend. and i beat def. im not sure if he's won a title yet tho. i just know he's feared throughout the league...
    test
  2. Done Forte

Done Forte I Shop At Target

hahahahahahahaha

feared throughout the league?

thats some fucking movie trailer shit

what the fuck is wrong with you?

and no def hasnt won a title....get the fuck outta here you no talent pussy
    test
  3. Ja¢k £an†e®n

ha. why the fuck you write like that? you think your that important or somethin? that you gotta make these epic posts like you're nice or something? if you were that nice. YOU"D be going to the championship match next week. not hens.
    so suck my dick.
    test
  4. Done Forte

win some you lose some

im not gonna cry about it

ive won 3 championships, 4 tournies, beaten some people that were "feared throughout the league", id sooner lose in a fair battle than resort to having Kriminal and Dr. Mic and RandomNewbieX vote on my battles every single time
    test
  5. Ja¢k £an†e®n

they vote by their own accord homie. i dont have 5 million aliases voting on me either. they vote against me faggot. the illest line ive seen from you aint even yours. its you quotin lares.
    test
  6. Done Forte

you're insults are subpar at best, worst thing is youve been here since 2001 and havent improved at all

youre still using the same style that subpar people were using in 2002

for fucks sakes...if you cant at least think of something good emulate someone god damn
    test
  7. Ja¢k £an†e®n

and im winning with that same subpar style. so i must be doing something right. and you've no idea how easy it is to switch up styles man. i just have yet to have to do that.
    test
  8. Done Forte

who have you beaten?!?!?!?

20 no name newbies, defcon 5 and quriosity!?!?!?!

you fucking suck

go beat someone worth making a thread about and ill stop ragging on you for being an overly confident wack moron
    test
  9. Mets

Mets 40 Cal. Ripken

you do suck dude. i cant believe people dont laugh at you more then what they do.
    test
  10. Done Forte

because theres no one left on this site

its filled with a rotation of 20 newbies that compliment each other on their cum lines, gun lines, centering of verses and bolding of punchlines

weve taken a step back like 4 years

all these kids will be out first round and then well have their bullshit votes that talk about personals when there were no personals and saying something does flow cause theres no ~ in it
    test
  11. Ja¢k £an†e®n

thats why i joined the RBL, cuz thats where faggots like you two hide. too afraid to come to the boards to battle. but talk all this shit about being great n shit. mets, the only reason you've gotten so far along in the league is cuz niggas no show against you, you dont deserve your spot. demik, i bet you couldnt beat either of those two. now go take mets to the potty. he smells like twat.
    test
  12. Mets

Mets 40 Cal. Ripken

lol, ive never bragged about anything ive did in the rbl or anywhere for that matter. ima bboys head really. but it looks like ima be here for awhile. but either way you look at it. im better than you and thats the moral of my argument with you. that point will never change. so i win.
    test
  13. Done Forte

no one battles on the boards because newbies cant vote, plain and simple

im willing to bet had you battled q in the rbl you would have lost

as for me not being able to beat both, do your research and actually look at who ive beat before you make ridiculous statements that result in you looking like moronic newbie trash
    test
  14. Ja¢k £an†e®n

i still say youll get beat by both. and me. and i say fuck all that newbie bullshit you claim, you're just plain pussy and afraid to battle on the board. you've been here a while, you know you can set up rules you bitch, on one under whoever many posts can vote.. dont act brand new bitch. and mets, eat a dick fag. you'll never be better than me. period. get off it.
    test
  15. Done Forte

whatyou dont understand is that ive beaten people that have beaten them

and in all honesty, theyre better than you

you got lucky twice, your friends voted you over q, and def is a lazy motherfucker who on a good day would slaughter you

the reason no one likes you is because yopu make these outlandish claims with nothing to back them up, youve proved nothing and beaten no one

and when you go out first round itll be especially bad because youve talked so much shit heading into it
    test
  16. Ja¢k £an†e®n

lol. im glad no one likes me. im not here to make friends. unlike you and your little mets love child. and if you look at votes on that Q battle, the people you call my "friends" voted against me. go see for your self bitch. and luck? naa no such thing. stragety. thats what its about. and i dont make claims i dont plan on backing up. i said id beat you and mets. i know i can. thats not an outlandish claim considering the little god complex you're on, like you cant be beaten by a 'newbie'...your cockyness is gonna get you in the end, trust. you think your vet status is whats gonna get you votes. you get no respect. you say no one likes me??
    how come you cant be seen as demik around here?
    test
  17. Done Forte

because everyone already knows me?

forget it...im going to bed, arguing with you hurts my head

youre convinced youre the best

sure

keep centering verses
    trade concepts with kriminal
    ride that lucky streak

bnlah blagh blah blah

youll be out first round....
    test
  18. Ja¢k £an†e®n

because everybody know you're a pussy. and i never said im the best you faggot. thats what you're calling me. thats what you define me as. i know im better than you. thats all. and if that means im the best than so be it. i know its not true but you're convinced that you're gods gift to rm. you're not. you suck dick demik. thats it. thats all. go to sleep thinking about it.
    test
  19. Mets

Mets 40 Cal. Ripken

i cant believe you think that winning battles on the boards means anything. but whatever, only reason i even argued with you is cause i was bored. i dont think your as good as you think you are or even close to it. but im pretty much done with you. so, keep thinking your better ...hopefully we'll battle in rbl or you can sign up in the this other league im in. whatevers whatever.
    test
  20. Super.

Super. New Member

calm down nigs..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.