The o-fishy-al 07 eastern conference finals thread

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by G-Rob da great, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

well, as much as i hate to say it, i wont be surprised to see you guys win if flip keeps sitting guys like webber and rasheed down for dale davis from the 2nd quarter to the ••h quarter.

They hit 4-5 shots in a row, then he yanked him, no fouls. no nothing at that point in time, just yanked them for dale davis who averages 1.3 points.

Top it off with a little delfino, and its every game it has been, i dont see flip changing that

my guys play great with their back against the wall, hardly ever lose, but if flip isnt going to let them play, what good are they gonna do from the bench?

Should be interesting.

Im betting flip will be thinking dale davis can make up for those 30 points sheed and webber combine for if not more.

Shit is depressing, if we lose, i hope atleast flip gets fired for running a squad whos talked about winning it all into the ground for the second year in a row to a team that isnt supposed to even win 2 games against us.

But i doubt we'll be that lucky, i dont even know if ill feel like watching a rerun if this catastrophe if it comes down to it next year, but i guess i have to being as big of a fan as i am. Just sucks when i coach better than he does from my couch.
    test
  2. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

I don't think the team will implode unless Chance-y leaves. If he does then well, get ready to enter rebuilding mode.

It won't be hard to keep him IMO... he's decreasing his market value quite a bit in this series [funny]

But if he does leave, then you really need to re-tool the roster (and coaching staff) big time. I saw a Pistons fan suggest that they fire Flip and hire Rick Carlisle [funny] lmao... should've never fired the man in the first place. Either that or not let pride get into the decision with Larry B.

Oh and if you do leave Chauncey we'll welcome you with open arms here in Cleveland. :D
    test
  3. the Prince

the Prince New Member

flip saunders has extraordinary basketball iq
    test
  4. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Detroit lost its soul.
    test
  5. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

Congrats cavs, good luck in the finals.

give em hell
    test
  6. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

Sorry just had to boast about that being I was one of two people on the board to call that before the series. Lmao. I also get to collect some cash tomorrow.

Great series though. By time the ••h quarter rolled around you could already see signs of a Pistons downfall. Rasheed got tossed, emotions flared and that was pretty much a white flag being waved. Now an even tougher test lies ahead with the Spurs.

I think the east is going to be so much stronger next year- not stronger than the west but overall a good conference. The Cavs and Bulls obviously look to be the favorite powerhouse teams, both having young cores locked up in contracts for quite sometime. The Heat and Pistons (most would say yesterday's teams) both will re-tool but both will be somewhere in the runnings without a doubt. Then you have up and coming Orlando, Toronto. Washington will be in the mix, Philadelphia won't be a contender but has a shot at making some noise. The east is going to be better next year.
    test
  7. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

we will
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.