The o-fishy-al 07 eastern conference finals thread

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by G-Rob da great, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

Wow@throwing mcdyess out of the game for foul as bad as the shit gooden pulled on sheed last game wow.

What a joke....
    test
  2. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

LeBron whines about not getting fouls, which is pretty common for a superstar, Rasheed whines about GETTING fouls lol, he acts like he and everyone else on the team is invincible to fouling- had Hamilton called for a foul in game 2 he would've probably got ejected.

Yeah but I get what you're saying about that and especially Varejo lmao... I've noticed alot of Pistons fans calling him "Varajoke" on different message boards since the series started.
    test
  3. MC propaganda

its cool though, now webber gets a chance, this may be great afterall
    test
  4. G-Rob da great

McDyess getting thrown out was bullshit but I'm glad LeBron ran over and got in his face-- LeBron is really becoming a true leader in this years playoffs, that's something he wouldn't have done two years ago.
    test
  5. G-Rob da great

This is the first time in this series that the Pistons are looking alot better than the Cavs in the first half.
    test
  6. MC propaganda

Yeah and notice what happens when we start looking better.

We bring in Carlos Delfino

Is flip a genius or what?
    test
  7. MC propaganda

oh shit DALE davis now too?!

hes really coming after you guys now
    test
  8. MC propaganda

ok cleveland, which one of you payed flip saunders off?

His game plan is totally set up for cleveland to succeed

sat rasheed wallace and webber the entire quarter for dale davis.

Please fire him.
    test
  9. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

lol well u know cleveland is his hometown so.....

He just a terrible coach he couldn't win a ring with the wolves when he had kg,spree and cassell
    test
  10. MC propaganda

no way man. flip is the man

only is he genius enough to fathom having chauncy taking a three pointer for the final shot with a guy breathing down his neck to win the game instead of kicking it to rasheed whos unstoppable on the block.
    test
  11. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

i remember when the pistons hired him i was thinking omg they gonna win it for years. i remember when the cavs were looking for a coach and flip turned em down to coach detroit woooooooo thanks flip!!!

This dude inherited a team that knows how to win and fucks it up. lol
    test
  12. MC propaganda

As much as i wanna keep complaining about flip, the way the team is playing and how much the refs have bailed out lebron when no one has even touched him this game.

I'm not going to.

Congrats to the cavs on the good playing so far though, i dont agree with all this bullshit lebron is getting, im sick of the favortism. But i dont rely on calls for the win, this game is tough to watch
    test
  13. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

lebron blowing by cats for dunk after dunk was beautiful to watch
    test
  14. MC propaganda

and we're going into another overtime.

and for some reason it still doesnt feel all that good, i was sure this one was over, i thought lebron was gonna drive it, not shoot a long shot and airball, if he'd have drove and got another call, i dont know what the play was there..

Ah well, probably still gonna get another 20 foul calls this quarter
    test
  15. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

yea we choked. You right tho ya'll ain't got no sense of urgency and ya'll still disrespecting us in press conferences sayin "well our a game is different from they a game" yea it's true but he shouldn't give us more ammo.
    test
  16. MC propaganda

You aint choked shit man, in all honesty, you're kicking our fucking ass. We're blowing it completely after being given a million and a half chances, you guys aint got nothin to feel bad about, win or lose.

this is a joke
    test
  17. the Prince

the Prince New Member

lebron is nastyyy
    test
  18. MC propaganda

Congratulations, if any guys deserve to win that games it you, regardless of all the terrible calls, they got smoked by lebron the last overtime.

Last year all over again, i dont know if i can give the pistons the benefit of the doubt this time.

i'll be rooting for them as a fan, but flip saunders has run us straight into the grave.

Even if we beat the cavs, we're not beating no spurs

So i guess it really doesnt matter.

Wonder if chauncy is concerned yet?
    test
  19. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

i mean they choked with that first ot cuz they should have won then.

I pray to god the cavs play great on saturday cuz i know the pistons are gonna bring they a game.

I bet the horse teeth bastard is concerned now.

As a cavs fan i am very happy but not overly excited and bold enough to say "o it's in cleveland so we gonna win" like most our fans sayin right now. Thats the lebron i wanna see every game the unstoppable creature
    test
  20. G-Rob da great

Yeah I'm not going to say it's over yet, I want to but I wont.

I think the major difference this year is, one, Flip Murray plays for the Pistons this time and not the Cavs (I'd love to see Flip put Flip in the game if it's close at the end and one of the Cav players are at the line lmao)... and two, the Cavs really believed from game 1 of this series that they were the better team. They believe they should've won this series already and made some mistakes in the closing moments of the first two games.

Last year the Cavs probably didn't know how to handle the stage, this year they're showing that they do.

What happened the last time the Cavs won a two point game on the road and had a chance to close a team out at home? The Nets came into the Q and beat the living dust off of them.

So I'll watch game 6 (with any luck, I'll be watching it from inside the arena) with my fingers crossed and hope, but I won't be overly confident and I hope the Cavs won't be either like they were when they stepped in for game 5 of the last series.

When I predicted Cavs in 6 I thought they'd win all their home games and 1,2 or 5 in Detroit. Well, they won 5 so I hope they get it done and take care of business next game. They've been the better team in the series and no reason for them not to.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.