The o-fishy-al 07 eastern conference finals thread

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by G-Rob da great, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

i wonder if they'll actually play hard and make rasheeds hard work mean something next game, or if chauncy will continue to talk about how unconcerned they are again, they sure play like shit for being so unconcerned.

guess next game will tell all, go pistons. Boy that was hard to say after watching this sad display
    test
  2. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

damn calm down. we ain't do nothing yet. we just protected homecourt but we gotta win a game in detroit. This is a great series
    test
  3. MC propaganda

Calm down? Whos getting flustered? rofl @ calm down.

i dont stop believing my team after a loss lol, you act like i said the cavs were gonna win the series now lol

im still taking the pistons in 6, Cavs aint winning Shit

That doesnt have anything to do with Chauncy billups being a fucking chump this series, shooting horrible shots, horrible shots, especially that three after the steal when all they had to do was geta decent shot. Im definately calling out his play, hes not playing like no leader. Tayshauns been sucking against the cavs, i doubt that will ever change, but billups doesnt have an excuse with me, hes playing like a fucking chump, and hes doing with wide open looks on top of taking bad SHOTS when he shouldnt be shooting the ball in that situation, hes getting shut down and doing it to hiself big time on top of getting shut down

He better come up with a sense of urgency next game....shit is getting old

Shouts to rasheed though, playing like a fucking warrior all series long and cant get no damn help

I hope flip saunders gets fired next season too lol, fuck, even the announcers are talking about what a horrible coach hes been, id take a fuckin woman in his place at this point

Another nice showing from the cavs though, thats gonna happen everytime when u let a rook take over the game, the most unexpected seem to kick the pistons ass the most though...

Time to go play some ps2, this fucking sucks.

GO PISTONS GAME 5!
    test
  4. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

thats me mocking you for tellin me calm down.

I don't be mad either and i never called any of em fags or nothin.

you tryin to say i stopped believing in my team?

fuck outta here nigga. this shit goin 7 again
    test
  5. MC propaganda

you stop believing your team every time they lose :p, yes i am saying that, its true. all you gotta do is go back in every thread when they've lost and quote your posts.

But yeah, chauncy played like a big time fag tonight, im not saying anything about him as a player, but the way hes been playing has been completely female. Tayshaun ive done given up on against the cavs, he just cant score against them it seems. But Chauncy is making the worst fucking decisions ever, doesnt even have to do with defense the most of the time.

The ugly ass threes he keeps chucking up, the ugly ass three after the steal, the way he dripped down 15 of the 18 seconds to make a 2 instead of kicking it out to sheed for the three try, the way he smiled and said my bad after turning it over when we're down by three with the ball at the end of the game, unexcusable shit, hes playing like its a streetball game with your boys or some shit. Chump play.

Thats ok, he'll pick that shit up now, he dont got any room for to be "unconcerned" as he likes to keep saying after every loss.

Still sticking with pistons in 6, if it does come down to 7, neither has lost at home, so i like our chances. But i think we'll grab the next two

Adios for now bitches
    test
  6. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

umm show me ONE post where i said we gonna lose and i give up on the cavs nigga.

I do like how chauncey says he's not concerned after every game.

I hate the horse teeth bastard in the ••h quarter tho.
    test
  7. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

This team is GROWING UP.

I like the Cavs chances in game 5. I wouldn't be shocked if they lost, but I like their chances. They should be going into Detroit with a world of confidence. If you break it down, the Cavs have thouroughly outplayed Detroit in this series EXCEPT for the third quarter in every game... lmao.

Although the Wins and losses are the same as last year, the games are different. Last year it was believed Detroit let Cleveland get back into the series by getting ahead of themselves with the blowout wins in Detroit-- but this year, Cleveland was in BOTH of those games until the final gun. It'll be interesting to see who comes out with more hunger and a bigger sense of urgency in game 5.

And my my these Detroit Pistons aren't what they used to be. The only reason I think the Cavs can beat this team is because they aren't the Detroit Pistons they've been over the last few years. I really think exchanging Ben for Webber doesn't make them better and they lose alot of their toughness and defense that struck fear in their opponents before. Would the old Pistons let a ROOKIE have two games like that against them? Gibson is making serious impact and I didn't think he would.
    test
  8. G-Rob da great

Win or lose, for both teams, this is by far the greatest pure basketball series of the 2007 playoffs. I hope everyone is enjoying it. Even those who foolishy thought the Cavs wouldn't be able compete at all with the Pistons probably have this look on their faces now like this guy does:

[​IMG]

Speaking of Mr. Sheed, did anyone see his jersey land on the guys head when he threw it in anger on his way back to the locker room? That was the funniest thing of the playoffs lmao.
    test
  9. MC propaganda

You wanna know the Real reason why you're not seeing the pistons of old this series? Main place to start wouldnt be with webber, it would be with Flip Saunders, it blows me away people are too dumb to see whats going on here.

Of course having webber for ben hasnt made them better, but they could be nearly just as good, the reason you dont get a chance to see that is because captain dumb ass only lets him play barely twenty minutes like hes antonio mcdyess instead of our starting center, its been like that every game now no matter what kind of start he gets off too, im convinced flip saunders really is a fucking idiot, even the announcers were making fun of him last night. Not only that but we only put the ball in webbers hands three times a fucking game? Are we really that stupid? We're going to let people like flip murray, delfino, ect get as many shot attempts as webber? I know hes not an offensive giant no more, but we're playing him like he doesnt have anything left in the fucking tank. Huge error on Flip Saunders part.

"What is he doing bringing lindsey hunter in the game? The pistons are down by 10 and lindsey usually only comes in for defensive purposes"

"I got to question flip saunders, the way maxiell has played against the cavs he should be playing him more"

Dude is a dork, i hope to god dumars is wise enough to see it and gives him the boot next season.

and would the pistons of old let a rookie score on them? Answer? yes. The same way we always got whooped by utah when they did suck (we've lost the last 10 games to these fuckers, maybe a few less), and the bobcats, as well as even the fucking hawks, we play our worst against the worst, for what reason i dont know, not saying cleveland is that kind of scenario, but i dont see the rookie doing that to any other great team than ours.

as far as game five though, i dont know, im not too worried. This is the game we wanted, but when it comes to having our back against the wall thats when we 99.9 percent of the time grind it out or come out with an explosion to win, with the home court advantage im not too worried.

Lets just hope billups is more concerned than i am this time, i think flip may realize his career as a coach may be riding on this series, we'll see if he'll actually be a coach and watch some film or something and try to make an adjusment, would be a miracle huh?

But im sure he'll have them running the same dumb fucking gameplan that has yet to work. Even with that said, i still see the pistons wrapping this up in six, can only hope to god they dont pull a taste of last year.

But im sure if we're down by ten, we can atleast look foward to saunders bringing in delfino, murray, and lindsey hunter for a huge burst of offense:screwy:

There is one great thing going into game 5 though, Rasheed Wallace is pissed, i think we may witness a hell of a game from him come thursday, it could go either way.
    test
  10. MC propaganda

I do however, have to do something i dont normally do and give the cavs half the credit.

I find them to be an even worse matchup for us than the san antonio spurs, which might sound crazy to people, but they're the only team we haven't figured out at all, half because we havent tried (Flip refusing to change the game plan or make adjustments), and half because they're soaring with confidence after last year and getting people involved.

I dont think they're good enough to get over the hump and beat us, but im not surprised at all, i actually seen it coming.

But i think they rattled the pistons now and will force them into that sense of urgency they claim they dont need come game 5, i can finally see us getting it going for a game and maybe hitting the drawing board from square one.

So in that regard, i congratulate the cavs for being able to venture where most dont or cant, and thats in lighting a fire under my teams ass.

Dont think they'll win the series at all, but they are growing.
    test
  11. MC propaganda

in bigger news, how about kobe wanting to be traded? wonder where he'll go. look out.
    test
  12. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

he's goin to the cavs for sasha pavlovic,daniel gibson and a 1st rd draft pick....hell i'd do it. we'd win the ring for 7 straight years till kobe retire
    test
  13. G-Rob da great

I know you've seen me slam Flip on this board before even though I didn't do it in that particular post.

I think he's the worst of the three coaches they've had in this run and he can't adjust for shit. I feel like I did last year, even if the Cavs were to lose, what they're doing against the Pistons will affect them in the next series. Coaches of better more experienced clubs like Pat Riley last year and Greg Poppovich this year have to be licking their chops when they see the 2nd youngest coach in the league outcoach this guy in his first and now second year as a head coach.

Maxiell explodes in game 2 and then doesn't play in game 3... doesn't make any sense. It's not like Gibson's minutes decreased after big performances (in part due to Hughes injury). His rotation generally sucks and by overplaying starters last year it seems that he at times either does it this year or is confused on the solution.
    test
  14. MC propaganda

Well im with you there, i definately think this series is all about coaching.

The only reason we're hanging around and probable to win in my eyes is because the talent is so overwelming in comparison.

But the cavs have a better gameplan, and adjust. Flip is an idiot, why we hired him i dont know, but yeah spurs should definately be loving it, all though i think we're capable of beating them and find the matchup between them less strict then what we're running on the cavs, what were playing against the cavs is stupid basketball.

Zero rotation, dumb defensive strategy, dumb coach.

Doesnt add up great, i thought atleast we'd get back to passing the ball around and finding the open man, but we're not even doing that anymore. Now its whoever recieves the first pass from chauncy(if he doesnt shoot a stupid fucking shot) is gonna shoot the stupid fucking shot for him. Stupid fucking shot = shot 90 feet from the hoop with a defender on top of you more than girl during intercourse.

Maybe we'll get back to playing ball tomorrow, i sure as hell hope so, this is sickening to watch as a pistons fan, even the wins dont feel that great cause they're not convincing.

Now if we had a guy like popavich as our coach, forget about it, i wouldnt even give the cavs a hair of a chance, but they're taking advantage of our disadvantages, they're playing smart. Coach is doing excellent.

We'll see tomorrow i suppose...i think we'll hopefully get back to our roots a little more since rasheeds explosion, if you didnt already read after the game he got in rips shit and was slamming doors so hard debris was falling off the ceiling and wouldnt talk to anybody.

Most people would consider him a crybaby for that, but the way i see it, hes the only one playing with any fucking heart or consistency out there (last night wasnt so good though) and is getting no help, maybe the rest of the team we'll fill off his anger and get fucking interested in winning again instead of this laid back we dont care and know we're gonna win bullshit, im tired of fucking seeing it.

Hopefully he woke them up, most of the time his emotion usually brings a storm with it, in my opinion, hes our leader, chauncy is to a point, but rasheed usually decides the series. Thats usually if the other guys do their usual though, obviously that isnt happening either. I sure hope dumars comes to his senses and goes on a coach hunt this year, bring back fucking larry brown i say, i think davidson fucking stupid to ever get rid of him the way he had these guys clocking. Even ben was using flip as an excuse to leave the team being critical on his non defensive, non working gameplan. Its becoming a nightmare, the only who doesn't realize it is joe dumars and bill davidson i guess, maybe they think they won all these games cause of him or some shit rofl

Another thing i dont like about flip is hes so fucking unemotional, has no emotion if you win, if you lose, if you're getting fucked by the refs, if you're getting yelled at by your own players, just so uninspiring, no wonder he can't get the fucking team going, if it was larry brown, he'd have chewed into their hides for this kind of play

Be back tomorrow.
    test
  15. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Lol.. both coaches leave much to be desired.
    test
  16. G-Rob da great

Mike Brown has an impressive resume thus far.

Studied under two of the leagues best coaches in my opinion, Rick Carlisle and Greg Pop. 2nd year as a head coach. 2nd youngest coach in the NBA. Took the Cavs from horrible defensive team to top 5 NBA. 100-64 regular season record. 17-10 postseason record. First Cavalier post season since 1998. First eastern conference finals berth since 92.

As much as I rag on the guy for his teams sloppy offensive woes at times, he's obviously doing something right.
    test
  17. G-Rob da great

Not to knock on the guy but what you love about Sheed, I can't stand about the guy.

He's passionate and he gets fired up in his on way-- but the way he whines and carries on when he's on the court... annoys the crap out of me. Sort of the way people tire of Manu Ginobli or Allen Iverson on the court.
    test
  18. u LuV MY STYLe

u LuV MY STYLe Broward's Finest

Ginobli is hilarious when he flops
    test
  19. MC propaganda

yeah hes just one of those players man, you love him if hes on your team, its hard to stand him if hes not, but i bet if he got traded to the cavs, alot of cavs fans would take a sudden liking to :p

But lebron has been whining about calls as much as anyone this series

not as emotionally as sheed who flips out when it occurs, but those mean mugs he swalks around with the whole game like someone punched his mom when he doesnt get bailed out gets a bit sickening, You usually get a call for guarding him if you so much as touch as his jersey, Not to mention every time he drives to the rim he has his arm pushing u off or knocking your hand away, Sheed has bad history to go with some of his calls and ticky tac technicals that dont get called when everyone else does the same thing. i see what you're saying about sheed though.

He does get emotional about calls, but it fires him up, and he usually feeds off the energy positively if he isnt given a tech and sat down.

I'd rather him then verajao who flops on every single defensive possession though, but like i said, when hes on your team you love it, cause it works out and it benefits.
    test
  20. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

I don't even hate sheed. I don't like when he diss our team but he a beast .
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.