The o-fishy-al 07 eastern conference finals thread

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by G-Rob da great, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

can u give the cavs defense credit?
    test
  2. MC propaganda

MC propaganda Well-Known Member

if we werent missing 100 open shots, sure. dont get me wrong, you guys are playing good defense, we both are, but i think the biggest defense being played is the teams on theirselves missing shots they should be making.

but vice versa, we're playing shit defense, as many open threes as you guys are missing its no wonder you're not leading by much

but as i said, dont get me wrong, we both been blocking shots and playing great defense, pistons more than anyone the way they shut them down for entire third quarters, im referring to the wide open looks
    test
  3. MC propaganda

hahahaha@lebron choking, ouch.

really not gonna look good for him now.

even more wow@rasheeds shot to win the game, another one for the pistons
    test
  4. MC propaganda

lol@lebron crying foul but as hes taking the shot has his forearm stuck out to make space between him and rip, eh. even worse @ hughes missing the wide open bunny after the ball was tipped to him when lebron missed by rasheed

so much for the game 2 prediction aye? :p

i dont know how the pistons keep finding ways to win these horrible displays, but it sure feels good.

GO pistons
    test
  5. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

he got fouled!!! wtf at crying foul when he did. Yea i was wrong now it's not looking good for us to win the series.

We will never get dominated by any team like ya'll said tho.

Ya'll ain't accomplish shit tho we just gotta protect home and try to steal game 5
    test
  6. MC propaganda

ROFL@he got fouled, here come the excuses

lol now its we aint lookin good to win the series again, then right back to all we gotta do is win 2 in a row and steal game 5.

uncertain? :p

and lets say in some miracle u didnt get a call though, which there was no call to be made, that makes up for two goaltending plays that were clear as rain blocks, especially the shit dyess pounded on sasha
    test
  7. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

what u expect me to say? "the series is looking great"? fuck outta here nigga

He did the same shit d-wade do on a constant basis
    test
  8. MC propaganda

Nah, what id like you to stop saying is

thanks bulls, i dont think we could have beat detroit

we're gonna beat the pistons in 6!

oh they won game one, but we're guarunteed to win the nexT one

it aint lookin so good.

biggest back and forth shit ever

:p

i expect you be realistic and stop going off a fool's hope.
    test
  9. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

i said i don't think not o shit we don't have a chance.

It's called having faith in ya team idiot

Umm i been sayin we was gonna win game 2 so i don't go back and fourth

Yea the series ain't lookin so good ya idiot wtf you want me to say???

I still think we can win series but it's gonna have to be in 7 games
    test
  10. MC propaganda

LOL im an idiot cause you said you didnt think we could win, i never said you said you didnt have a chance, what i said was you went from saying you dont think you can win to you're going to absolutely win, not only any kind of win but in 6 games flat.

Faith rofl, if the back and forth drama you go through is called faith, i must have it all wrong.

Nice game two gaurunsheed though, i like how the name calling comes back into place because you look like a douche bag once again, 7 games now huh, well i'll be god damned, if that aint the 40th time your prediction has changed charles barkely, next you'll be thinkin they can do it if the league extends the conference finals to 12 games.

Fuck outta here. i dont go back and forth he says, thats all you been doin.
    test
  11. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

so you expect me to say the series is over?

I said if we do win it will have to be in 7 i didn't say "o cavs in 7 now".

god damn its funny it's like you expect me to keep sayin cavs in 6 when that would mean we gotta win 4 in a row and i know that ain't gonna happen.

It's not back and fourth drama either ya fuckin idiot drama is what bitches cause.

If ya'll win sunday i will say ok series is over but untill then my faith in my team is alive.

It's like how you people in michigan keep thinking ya'll gonna beat osu in football. Gotta have faith
    test
  12. MC propaganda

Where the fuck you keep seeing me i expect you to say anything? im telling you what are saying, not what i expect you to say, learn to fuckin read boy, i know dropping out of high school is tough.

and if drama is what bitches cause by being back and forth, you're topping the list. When you make a prediction, and take it back, then get bold and confident again, and start to change your mind again, its called being back and forth, pretty amazing stuff huh? Ah, now if we win on sunday you'll say the series is over, but what do i expect you to say? The series is over? You gotta have the faith right? Don't contradict yourself dumb ass LOL

Shut the fuck up and go watch college football lol, you've been talking about that so much in a basketball conversation you must dying for excuses to redeem you being wrong and looking like a fool once again. Who the fuck gives a fuck about college football in the NBA? Next.

Give it a break, i know you're mad.

Besides, since you keep bringing up ohio state college amateur ball like it fucking matters in an nba dicussion to try to gain some leverage for looking like a twat, yeah you've had the better wins the past couple to few years, but doesnt michigan dominate the overall meetings between the two teams? I believe its something like 57-40-6 and the conference series 45-40-4?

K, shut the fuck up. thanks
    test
  13. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

I'm not extremely surprised at being down 0-2, but I'm surprised both losses were 79-76. And in the way they lost them. In the last two years the Cavs have been GREAT at closing teams out in the fourth quarter.

I'm sticking with my pick, but man. This hurts.

I'm fuckin pissed. Don't care if ya'll know it. These two games pissed me off more than any game I've ever watched in my many years as a NBA fan. Even more than game 6 last year.

Oh well. I just hope the Cavs remember the NBA has a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4 th quarter in the next game, and not just a 1st, 2nd and 4 th.

They seem to have forgotten that 3rd one over the last 6 games or so, or at least they don't act like it matters very much.

I would suggest hiring Triple H to give motivational speeches in the locker room at halftime. They come out flat as fuck in the 3rd every game, to the point where I don't even get that excited when they build a big first half lead.

It's kind of like they replaced taking off the 2nd last year to take off the 3rd this year.
    test
  14. G-Rob da great

I can imagine Dan Gilbert's pain too. Not only does his club lose two heartbreakers right in front of him, but he has to pay that goofy looking Pistons fan 50 grand for making that half court shot. Tough night.
    test
  15. G-Rob da great

And about Tayshaun and Chauncy... these guys aren't just having "off nights", it's the matchups we create.

We have big, lengthy physical perimiter defenders that typically cause nightmares for these guys and like what happened with Vince Carter in the last series. When Mike Brown took over this team one of the very FIRST things he noted is that he believed we could be a great defensive team when you just look at the body of our perimiter players (and we basically didn't even have Sasha at the time who is becoming a fine defensive starter in his own right).

The type of players we USUALLY struggle with are the speedy quick penetrating guards- exactly why I said the Suns could beat the Cavs in 5 games or less, they're just too quick for them.

As for Tayshaun, Flip Saunders has been playing the life out of this guy since he took over as head coach. He plays alot of games and usually alot of minutes. Not to mention look at his defensive assignment... lol. That takes alot of energy out of a guy, it's not surprising to see his offense suffer, he's not superman.

I'm not saying Chauncey and Prince aren't going to score 20 at all this series, but I think America needs to wake up and realize we're a good defensive team instead of saying "Oh the Pistons had an off night". Nobody has dropped 100 on the Cavs yet in these playoffs (eh, I think the Wizards might have put up 102 once but I can't remember), and these teams and players aren't just having a bunch of "off-nights".
    test
  16. MC propaganda

ive been saying tayshaun never does good against the cavs, chauncy i dont think really has that following him so much tayshaun, i think its a mix of both as far as hes concerned, but tayshaun definately is having matchup issues, always has against the cavs and lebron, but i also think some of the blame should be placed on flip for not watching film and finding ways to get him open and involved, i doubt he even tries to tell you the truth, he gets on my nerves more than any other pistons coach has, hes almost like a 6th player on the floor for the opposite team, not to mention how much he plays carlos delfino, who gets 0 points in 25 minutes 99 percent of the time.

I wish hed play nazr mohammed, i know hes not the most atheltic guy in the world, but hes lengthy, and could definately score as much as any of our other subs have been if not more, he always played pretty decent for a sub on the spurs, hes become our darko now, i dont get flip saunders at all.
    test
  17. G-Rob da great

When I was reading the first part of your post about Flip, before I finished it I was going to say why the fuck does he play Carlos Delfino so much. He must be showing something magnificent in practice lmao
    test
  18. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

I wasn't never mad.

Lebron got fouled everybody know it even rip hamilton who was smiling when asked did he foul him.

Ohio is a football state so ohio state football is bigger than the cavs basketball right now.

Yea michigan hold the upper hand but how many times have ya'll won since tressel became coach? o shit damn only once?

When lebron plays like he did sunday he the best player in the league.

Ask rasheed will he try to block lebron again when he see a tank coming straight for him
    test
  19. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

we got ourselves one hell of a steal with daniel gibson
    test
  20. MC propaganda

chauncy is the gayest fucking faggot in existence to me right now. he gave this fucking game away. how many opportunies we've had to win where him and tayshaun have blown it away with turnover after fucking turnover is getting repulsive, i wouldnt even fucking start them against the cavs anymorelol

ah well, tie series.

time to get the next one
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.