The New Wave Of Faggits Joining RM are Horrible

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by My Name Is Bob, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eaSTCOastBias

eaSTCOastBias New Member

You better not be talking about me bra. I'll G check you via keyboard son. Besides, my posts inherit though and discussion not like the others...Splash
    test
  2. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

This thread is great lol.
    test
  3. brownzvill19

brownzvill19 Active Member

I agree wit u Bobby but u know how threads like this turn out if u call niggaz lame they say u lame...
    test
  4. Rainhands

Rainhands Well-Known Member

But you did get pussy. Right then and there.
    test
  5. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

solly bad englesh
    test
  6. yeahbuddy

yeahbuddy Member

People take this site serious as fuck haha, chill out kiddo.
    test
  7. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

Case in point.

If you arent funny in real life, what makes you think you are going to be funny on here?

:fighting0011:
    test
  8. SVolmont

SVolmont Smile for me

I registered and posted back in 03 on my acc that I haven't been able to remember. Please don't label me, Bob.

:(
    test
  9. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

i have always existed on rapmusic.com and the internet in general. i am the source code to the internet. the twig that keeps the damn of rapmusic.com from tumbling into total idiotic faggotry. to hate me would be like to call basediglett straight or porich a tolerable dinner guest.

9 times out of 10 i take a long look at the posts on this site and think wow, if i could take a picture of the word faggot, this would be it.

this site has british fucking breakfast with bean eating faggots and australian kangaroo riding faggots and canadian "fucking hockey's not that gay, skatings tough" faggots and american homophobic never been laid ironic faggots. kids from this site go to sleep with vision of sugar plums and kid twist in their head, fucking teddy ruxpin getting raped and crying soft faggots.

as i remember it, having existed since the dawn of time, far predating man's early forays into internet dominance, this site had faggots since it's inception. they were just scribble jam era "damn thesaurus said you look like michael moore and a side of pork, that's incredible!, this surely is battling's heyday" faggots. fucking old school faggots. y'all are like the old inmates that are so prison gay they have a collection of jellies on their bunk shelf just waiting for new inmates to show up.

fucking nerds.... like dre said... fuck y'all all of y'all, if y'all dont like me.... (i bet you thought i'd say blow me.....smh subconscious faggots)

jk rm. i gotta sleep. i actually have a job i have to go to tomorrow where i make thousands of dollars a month to speak my native tongue. peace.

EDIT: just realized i signed up in 2010. in that case FUCK 2011! the only faggots of all time on rapmusic. disregard all the other things i just said lol.
    test
  10. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bros. I AM the new generation.
    test
  11. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

test
  12. Bookbag Jimmy

Bookbag Jimmy 2 birds on 1 stove

I got rep from the OGs
    Name a posta....bet he know me

favor favor

now thats gangsta gangsta

i know nigga....[​IMG]
    test
  13. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

lmaoo
    test
  14. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

dead @ me being the only original 2011 account that Bob fucks with nh
    test
  15. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

This is true.
    test
  16. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

Whoever wrote the dot bob tag, you're about 2148323948 threads too late. :funny:

Probably a 2011 poster.
    test
  17. Lamel2g

Lamel2g New Member

Anyone who understands the greatness of Head ICE is cool with me.
    test
  18. Tittyfuckin

Tittyfuckin Active Member

yeah fuck the new kids
    test
  19. iDealaeDi

iDealaeDi New Member

^^ how funny, because its your first post, i get it.
    test
  20. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

bob if i were to tell you to kiss my dick like only your stank ass momma can(no pause), would i be one of the "new faggots?" how bout if i told you that my sole purpose in signing up here was to troll old school trolls like yourself? for almost 2 years i just enjoyed reading threads. then i realized dumbfucks like yourself actually had dickriders on this site and i couldnt just sit back and watch a travesty like that. i figured if a shortbus like bob can make friends on this site, then I could sure make a few. but i quickly came to the realization that I, who am clearly your mental superior, was more interested in verbally raping(again...no fucking pause) someone like you. i'd much rather make enemies with cocksmugglers like yourself who actually think they have shit-talking game.cuz i dont talk shit to battle rappers. i respect those guys..it's self-important, clownshoe fuckboys like yourself that i'm interested in pissin off.

lemme guess...your witless retort is gonna be about my race? just know that while i'm only half black, i'm more of a "real nigga" than you could ever aspire to be. not sayin much tho. my mom's white, and she's a "real-ER nigga" than yourself.

ur troll game is on point tho...or was, until that faggoty post a couple pages back when you admitted you were just a "quasi-troll" all along
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.