The New Wave Of Faggits Joining RM are Horrible

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by My Name Is Bob, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bookbag Jimmy

Bookbag Jimmy 2 birds on 1 stove

dead @ bob being white and painting himself black when he goes to events and takes pictures

wat a sneak

[​IMG]
    test
  2. bells720

bells720 New Member

How to improve RM:

Ban anyone who posted in this thread more than 5 times. SMH.
    test
  3. padwan87

padwan87 I AM NEIL LENNON

ban this prick lml
    test
  4. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

no he's actually one of those mythical black fellas
    test
  5. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

This 100%

The dickriding campaign that's going on is disgusting.
    test
  6. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

Fine. If bob is black, then I am mistaken, and I take back what I said.

Wouldnt be the first time I was wrong about something.

Nevertheless, I'm almost finished caring about this, and in the meantime, he is still white.

customized
    test
  7. padwan87

smh

i used to like you hasib lml
    test
  8. ChopChoiceBeats

ChopChoiceBeats a.k.a ESKIMO SPLIF

Thanks for the sob story about Neil Lennon’s life...tbh what happened to him was a bit fucked up but hey what do you expect in a country where “finger painting” would be the closest people come to ethnic diversity (like I said below) lml

Am I mad that no one will ever care about me? ... no I’m not mad because people care about me, hmmmm are you mad that no one cares that much about YOU?

Never met Neil Lennon...does that mean I can’t form an opinion on a guy that’s been in the public eye for so long.

I don’t support Millwall or Chelsea...trust me on this both those teams would bodybag Celtic no debating, for the purpose of this conversation let’s say I support Rangers.

That squirrel will mess you up.

“Get a life you lil idiot” ...kinda lost you here tbh, At this point I realise that I’m most likely arguing with some angry 16 year old...:funny::funny::funny:
    test
  9. padwan87

yeah it was fucked up,you are right but you followed it up with a dumbass comment so....

nah man,i have close friends and family and i have never harbored any desire to be a role model or looked upto by people in the way that lennon is.

lml @ millwall beating celtic,get a grip they can barely win a game in aleague dominated by players from scotland who were deemed not really good enough.chelsea would obviously,they are a different level,but where is their european cup lml.

that's the point you have never met neil lennon,yet you formed an opinion and stated it as if fact,thts just dumb.he is a very humble guy who is equally aware of how fortunate he has been in the game,which is admirable and not a quality often seen.

if you support rangers,well what can i say,good luck.

what did you expect with a comment like the diversity one,so obvo i called you a lil idiot,you made a statement like one.nah man,a lot older thn 16 lml.

send yer squirrel oan ya bam lml

you don't seem like an idiot after the last post really,so don't act like wan man.and don't slag glasvegas,celtic or neil lennon in my company again

COME ON YOU BHOYS IN GREEN
    test
  10. ChopChoiceBeats

ChopChoiceBeats a.k.a ESKIMO SPLIF

:funny: nah I don't support Rangers...hoping you would bite, guess you saw that coming, I'm an Arsenal fan.

"nah man,i have close friends and family and i have never harbored any desire to be a role model or looked upto by people in the way that lennon is " -

...as a player I thought he was excellent, I didn't like his attitude at times and some of his interviews annoyed me as Celtic manager. He's not my my cup of tea tbh but can see why some might admire him, guess he has gone through alot of bull of media/fans etc...either way Celtic are mediocre at best at the mo no debating lml the hoops are 360 degrees of wackness...Nakamura >
    test
  11. Sir Captain

Sir Captain dere heads inc.

I had been posting since 2010. But this thread inspired me to start anew; to work against the odds.
    test
  12. padwan87

nah,a lot better than mediocre,we have gone through a hell of a slump but we gotta give lennon and the bhoys time,a lot of the are very young.

indeed nakamura>

but you should type dylan mcgeogh goal into yt to see goal of the season from a young guy so far,he is only 18.

we got hooper,kayal,stokes,ki,izzaguire,ledley,mathews,brown all of whom would walk into teams in the prem and some will soon.our big prob is defence tbh,we leak goals and our defence is appaling,attacking play is gettin to where it should be too
    test
  13. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I've noticed that alot of the best active posters joined in 2008/2009, around the time Grind Time was really advancing. There are some very good 2010 posters. 1999-2006 posters are very knowledgable and always write something interesting and insightful, but most don't post frequently enough.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.