The New Toyota Supra 2007!

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Crazy Boy, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Bullshit.... then you know shit about tuning. Stop acting like you know something, when you have no clue. How the hell can you not buy your own shit, but you are capable of putting it in your car...LOL.. do you know you have to build your internals? IF so what needs to be done? Also what kind of exhaust manifold will you make, how is the install of this on your N/A car? What kind of piggyback setup are you going to get? How many PSI will this kit produce? How much can your stock motor handle?

17.. that explains why you know shit, and just have diarrhea of the mouth.

Look kid, really I have built some cars through my short time on this earth. There is probably only one person on here that has done more and that is Kray.

2 Supra TT's that was, one only 440rwhp.. and the other that was 560rwhp @ 28psi.

Audi A4 quattro that was 320awhp @ 16psi (90 degree temp)

Mk2 Gti that exceeded 400fwhp @ 20psi (75 degrees and bad MAF)

An EVO that is 400awhp

Let me not get into the T3/T4 Type R that I help build that exceeded 400, or the maybe the LS1 swap FD3.. no I have no damn clue about this shit.

You still can't figure out that you need to progress through the stages of your shit kit so that you can finally be able to get to stg3. I bet you don't even understand that yet. But it is okay cause after stg 3 you will be running like what... 230mph.. :thumb:
    test
  2. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

GET OVER IT I DONT WANT A FUCKING EVO .. if i did i'd be saving up .. who the fuck want a car that comes turbo and is a rich street racers car .. fuck that .. you sound like a dude at "Midas" that just talk a whole bunch of words to act like he know everything about cars but when it comes down to installing a new battery dont know what •••• to unscrew .. easiii
    test
  3. Tigre

LOL kid ... you are like a fucking goober. why is Midas in quotes? anyway....

Blow your motor and love you lancer, I could care fucking less.. I am not trying to sell you shit can you read, or comphrend..where did I say.. you know what fuck it..

Get your stg 20 Lancer, run 300mph and prove everyone wrong. Good luck!!

[​IMG]
    test
  4. Sprinta_01

Sprinta_01 can't deny the skillz....

seriously though....though it may be cheaper at the start to turbo a STOCK Lancer, all the problems you will have in the long run will equate to/or may even exceed the base price of an EVO, for example...lets say that you do indeed get this Stage 3 kit...everything seems fine, and even better...your car is makin that whhhooooosssshhh sound that everybody loves...whats the next step...because I can surely tell you what WILL happen if you don't take certain steps...trust me...I was naive myself at one point...Tigre and Snikka will tell you, but on the right of me...I HAD THAT BAD ASS GSR arguing on my behalf...but really think about it though...A stock Lancer has the same engine as stock Neon...is the picture starting to become more clear to you?
    test
  5. rzpvile

rzpvile New Member

Would look alot nicer in black there are alot better options for the high price I am sure it will cost.
    test
  6. VASHtheSTAMPEDE

VASHtheSTAMPEDE Casting sucha thin shadow

I'm just gonna drop a tearstone turbo in my mitsu eclipse tomorrow and run at 300 mph with ol'bloodshot up there.

lmao

300 mph in a stock lancer.... amazing.

And yes.... mitsubishi engine quality BLOWS. They're known for building to breakdown.
    test
  7. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Correction: Lancer and the Neon do NOT have the same engine.
    test
  8. Sprinta_01

lol...i knew i was a lil over my head with that one, but the specs are damn near the same....right?
    test
  9. VASHtheSTAMPEDE

I think it's the 00'+ eclipse rs that has the neon engine...

could be wrong, but i read it somewhere.
    test
  10. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

2.0 L for Life
    test
  11. Sprinta_01

so what have you beaten so far?
    test
  12. VASHtheSTAMPEDE

He beat a commercial airplane.

Sometimes he fires a gun out of the driver side window just to see if the bullet can keep up with him.
    test
  13. Kraylen

nah, the 2nd generation RS's came equipped with the 420a engine.. same in neons.
    test
  14. NineFiveZeroOne

NineFiveZeroOne ^Da Phuck iT Mean?

LMAO!
    test
  15. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

LMAO.... funniest thing i read all day.
    test
  16. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Yeh but, im 18 ... i dont know alot about cars, deffinatly not enough to install all the mods and parts i want on my car.

So why bother, waiting all the time it takes me to learn on how to install something, rather than just giving the parts to a professional, who will do it and do it properly.
    Im interested in cars, and shit..

but im NOT a mechanic.

__

Im not picking a fight or nothing, im just saying .. there are alot of people who'd like to be able to do everything themselves, but dont really wanna risk it
    test
  17. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

yeah supras are sick as shit!
    test
  18. Tigre

I will explain why you want to learn about your car, or cars in general. In reality not all ppl should do their own installs, that is a given, but not knowing your car and then having things installed is rather a stupid, or retarded thing to do. Cause you are relying on someone you don't know to uphold some golden agreement that he will not fuck you the first chance he gets. Like most mechanics if they know you know shit about the car, what would make them hesitate from just taking you around back and putting their dick all the way up your ass until you were spitting up cum.. graphic .. I know.

But really if you don't know that they are doing, they can seriously fuck you car then make you have to come back to their shop to repair. Because their is no warranty on the parts with the shop, or even with the work when installing said parts, unless you are at a very good performance shop. But even then, it is easy to have something go wrong a few weeks later. I could easily install a complete exhaust system on a car and have your CEL light come on in about a few weeks. And have you feel all kinds of stupid cause you dont know why the fuck it is coming on.

Cliffnotes: Know about your car, so in the end you limit your chances of getting fucked all kinds of stupid.
    test
  19. Kraylen

I can vouch that OZ rallies are pretty fast turbo'd.... still fwd, but I was reading on a stage 2 turbo OZ... put out 388hp to the front. come on, almost 400hp is fast in any car excepta H1....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.