The New Toyota Supra 2007!

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Crazy Boy, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

[​IMG]

Rumors of a new Toyota Supra have been circulating for months and every piece of information were come across further validation of these rumors.

Now we know, there will be both coupe and convertible versions of this car. The coupe will be equipped with a 5.0-litter V-8 producing 450 bhp, this engine will not be available for open air model.

The last will get 3.5-litter V-6 producing 350 bhp, the same power train used in the Lexus IS350 and GS350.

If everything we're hearing is true the Supra will appear in October of 2007.

no outside links
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

it looks like an ugly Austin Martin.
    test
  3. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Still like the older Supra better.. the 2jzgte engine is the main reason why.

Oh yeah the 5.0 liter is said to be reserved for only the IS500 coupe. We will see when the release the cars later this year.
    test
  4. Tigre

WHAT?!?!?.. ugly and ASTON Martin in the same sentence... amazing.
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I didn't mean AM's were ugly.
    test
  6. Tigre

yeah i noticed it after I read it..but just the words should never be in the same sentece. And yeah it the new supra isn't all that great. I need to see the actual production shots.
    test
  7. *wipes drool*

I'll probably go test drive one.
    test
  8. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

When did The IS350 have 350 horsepower? last time I checked it was 306...

Toyota will NEVER put a 5.0 or a V8 in a couple.... not for USDM street production anyways. Concept this, concept that... a 450hp one at that!... <sarcasm>watch out Z06, who would have thought ford wouldnt be your worst fear? </sarcasm>
    test
  9. VASHtheSTAMPEDE

VASHtheSTAMPEDE Casting sucha thin shadow

If that bitch has 450 hp... i'll have an errection, and blueballs till 2023 when I can afford the 2008 model.
    test
  10. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

Ew .. vote - Mitsubishi
    test
  11. Tigre

Vote - 300mph
    test
  12. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

Ehh...prefer the older ones better...
    test
  13. VASHtheSTAMPEDE

VASHtheSTAMPEDE Casting sucha thin shadow

I own a mitsubishi but I can admit generally mitsubishi blows.

and toyota is far better. Far. Far. better.
    test
  14. BLooDSHoTT

No .. If you know how to tune your car, aren't you the one talking about not knowing how to fix a clear coat? lmfao please refrain from commenting

& whoever commented on the 300Hp on the lancer ... ill give you a link to a site that sells turbo kit pushin 289 Auto .. 305 Stick Lancer Oz ... Feel bad about yourself almost every engine can do it, just gotta know how to do it .. and ignorant people like you are the people that just buy cars and throws on turbo kits and dont shop around ... i do custom lil man
    test
  15. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

test
  16. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Yeah they look real nice looking I will say.. I would definately be willing to take the red one..

hahaha.. bloodshott, you're a clown... stop posting and end your life.
    test
  17. Tigre

LOL.. plz hush, and you need to refrain from talking. How do you do it custom if you are buying a kit? And not almost any engine, ANY engine can make 300hp if you have enough money, but what stupid fuck would boost a FWD lancer... LANCERRRRRR to 300hp, when you get an AWD EVO, which would have the suspension, braking, jesus.. no need to go on. But sure put up the link, if that would make you happy.

And wait what does clear coat and engine tuning have to do with one another? Are you serious? What the fuck am i talking about you have seen Lancers do 300mph..so I must be the crazy one.
    test
  18. BLooDSHoTT

EVOS COME TURBO STOCK .. who the fuck wants to buy a car turboed for them .. theres no fun in it .. i guess your one of the guys who buy parts and throws in the garage and have old guys with greasy hands do your dirty work .. your getting real far by reading and looking at grown men placing parts on your car, not knowing if there fucking up or not

besides that point proof lies right here .. because i am saving up for one myself

Product ID: 02LAN3T Category: Mitsubishi Lancer 02-03
    Stage 3 Turbo Kit 293 hp+
    This kit is designed as an upgrade over the Stage 2 turbo kit but will require some internal engine modifications and is really an open ended turbo kit from this stage on. Utilizes internal wastegate, main addition of a decomp head gasket and turbo camshaft.

Price: $3,879.00

[​IMG]
    test
  19. Tigre

What.. are you fucking high? LOL at ppl building cars for me... my goodness that retarded statement doesn't even justify a response from me.

You also know the stg 3 you posted will need the help of the stage one which sells the turbo. Getting the stg3 won't do shit if you haven't done the other stages. HAve you read what you posted, I mean you seem like the mechanical genius of Lancer's and know much more so than myself and others here...so I am sure you will figure it all out. The kit altogether is going to cost you atleast 7g's... cause you need other components..lol. Then you have to build your engine.. And at the end of the day you still have a FWD car with 300hp that goes nowhere... damn you are a winner. Why get a EVO... lol.. when a Lancer w/your stg3 turbo kit that won't do shit since it only gives you the camshifts and head gaskets... damn boy your shit is going to be sick.

And what the fuck do you know about building/tuning a car, you are buying a pre-assembled kit!!! LMAO... if you had any skill what the fuck so ever, you can build your own kit. You know get say a GT28r, T3... what ever is your poison, then get your injectors, maybe a Walboro 255 fuel pump maybe go with Apex'i piggyback, it would make sense to buy an EVO fuel rail, then of course custom fabricated turbo manifold and so forth and so on, but what the fuck do I know I have "old guys with greasy hands build my cars."
    test
  20. BLooDSHoTT

CREATE MY OWN KIT AND RISK RUINING MY CAR? im 17 i dont need that bullshit ... professionals handle the making ill put it in .. go head make your own turbo kit dyno it and post the results so i can laugh at it being equivalent to stage 0 of a oldsmobile
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.