The New Stoner Rambiling

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Madpoet, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt

are you?
    test
  2. justbov

justbov great

sorry abt ramblim outsite of the ramblin zone. but ya the tuna incidnet is funny, i sure hope she not a rm member. that would be fucked up man. and theres a night court marathon on tv land. if youre lit you should check it out funny.
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

shut up

volcano coming tomorrow at the latest

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    test
  4. I was so blasted tonight on the drive back from my friends house, every road I drove on looked as good as it did the first time I laid eyes on it. Seriosly...whenever I'm peaked, everywhere I drive in my town, it looks like I'd never been there before lol...i dunno I'm rambling...and I'm stoned, this was my first ramble so I'd thought I'd just sign in and post some incoherent bullshit in the stoner rambling thread so I can make good use of it's sole perpose. Anyways....dueces...I'm out...
    test
  5. justbov

justbov great

righteous.. i copped that kanye from the forums. im bout 2 bliiiitzed before and leave like an hour b4 my shift. get kited and just listen to that shit. i cant wait till it time to go to work(for the first time)
    test
  6. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Freepostin asses LOL...
    test
  7. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    test
  8. Pent uP

lmfao that shit is truth, when im peaked streets all look like i'm in an unkown part of the city exploring it for the first time
    test
  9. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

test
  10. Skribz

Skribz ..Pass That

I R STONED! =) Sittin here wit my boy and just trippin.. makin chops to people on his celly haha.. Blazed a massive session.. damn... i feel very unfocussed lol um bye+!
    test
  11. Pent uP

i was drivin home tonight and a skunk jumped infront of my wheels

i murdered that shit
    test
  12. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

^^^lmmfao
    test
  13. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

hey if anyone in here listens to bone thugs...i love em myself..but half the time u cant understand em..and when im fuckin kited i can understand every word clearly...THAT is why i love em..i think thats what they meant ...mm iidk
    test
  14. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

Im so high i walk and catch jet laggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
    test
  15. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

just got home from skoo...*splits peach white owl*..*sprinkles magic green fairy dust inside*..NUKKA WHAAT?!!
    test
  16. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

smokin an l to the dome as wee speak. fire ass regspayday baby payday. buying a half o of krypto later
    test
  17. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

*salutes to the magical green plant*... i got an '03 s-10..and i just put a 1500 watt amp up in it..and 2 12's along with that..i love bass while blazzzzzed
    test
  18. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

hahahahaha.
    fuck
    test
  19. Ok....I got blasted this morning, took a nap, woke up around 7. Smoked again, fuckin' zooted as shit, watched Shawshenk Redemtion still soooo high, drove home, packed another bowl and took a drive and kicked a cypher in the car. Got back home, signed on RM, and posted this here. Still peaked as hell....a good day off. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh......*closes eyes*
    test
  20. Pent uP

today me N my folks had some fatty sessions....i think we smoked from 3 or 4 pm until 3 am.....at a pretty steady constant

i got blowed we did everything from bowls to blunts to gravitys to waterfalls.....

and hash, and so many strains of pot

damn yo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.