The new Prince Of Persia...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Graphx, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaSh

NaSh o_

sounds a bit gay
    test
  2. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

Why does it matter if you die or not? why does anyone like being interrupted by death in a video game and having to reload from the last save or checkpoint?

they're only taking the sands of time concept and shifting it a bit. before you could back time up after you died...or did you all forget about that? sure, sometimes you didn't have enough sand/time to rewind time enough to keep from dying, but you niggas really enjoyed having to load from the last save point that much? Lol

The game is really good...I'm enjoying the look and gameplay. all the obstacles that you face from one place to another is reminiscent of the previous games, but with the added 4 main tree branch levels that you go through, I like that it's not exactly linear from point A to point B. the fighting style is very different, though...and probably my only complaint, although not significant. it's nice that you can form different combos with elika, but it's not quite as impressive as the last couple installments in the series.

yeah, during boss fights.

her powers are limited...which is why you're collecting those orbs in the first place; to replenish her powers when she heals a spot of land...she's not fucking supergirl.
    test
  3. Tristan.

Tristan. took your girl.

test
  4. Killumin

Killumin Be happy with what u got!

Picked this up round xmas time, but i aint played it yet.............. im give it a blast later along with the halo wars demo
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

you can't die during boss fights, she automatically saves you...
    test
  6. Pyro Tecknik

I noticed. I remember having to reload early on...i thought it was from dying from the first fight with her father.
    test
  7. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

my girl got this for me the other day....i think its a real dope game...haven't beat it yet..not even close(street fighter 4, lost and damned, finishing skate 2)...i like spreading the game time around to keep them fresh
    test
  8. Pyro Tecknik

beat this game last week.

definitely worth a play through. it was relatively short, but gameplay and story were great...the ending made me not want to finish the game.

can't wait for the sequel.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.