the new mbox is out!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ral4ever1985, Sep 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

When you increase the bitrate and samplerate, theres an audible difference. Going from 16/44.1 to 24/48 may be inaudible, but mess around with something thats like 24/96 and you can honestly hear a difference in the two recordings.
    test
  2. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

and all that shit takes up HELLA harddrive space...man 192 is MUDEROUS on an HD...
    test
  3. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

preach on.....
    test
  4. NaLedge BoRn

NaLedge BoRn I beat urban in a battle!

chuuuuuuuuch!
    test
  5. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

couldnt agree more
    test
  6. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

and the reason u dont hear the difference in the 16/44 recording is kuz its a permenant fix u cant round that off any more than that but when u go down ur just cutting frequencies to make room right? ur still bouncing it down in quality so in theory it really doesnt make a big difference because its going to sound the same as the 16/44 ive played wit this myself and havent seen much difference tho the other is a lil bit fuller but realisitcally does the consumer really notice this when u sell ur music? i dont believe they do. i dont believe a regular club goer who knows nothin bout any of this can hear the difference between 44 and 96 beyond the volume if that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.