The New Balance Leftovers Collection

Discussion in 'The Library' started by D. MonEy25, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D. MonEy25

D. MonEy25 Gifted With The Words

these lookin pretty tight... Gotta love shoes that represent my state in some way. Some of the materials came froma factory 30 minutes away.

[​IMG]

Recently, New Balance has been making great strides to improve their image and create shoes that appeal to the sneaker culture. New Balance is the last major sneaker company to manufacture footwear in the USA. That’s right, these shoes were constructed by people in the US. Known as Team 33, the New Balance factory in Massachusetts assembled these shoes from leather left over from other shoes made by New Balance. Not only are the shoes incredibly comfortable and made of premium materials, but they are made from leather that would have been throw out as scraps. These are available at Tier 1 New Balance stores which include Motive807 in Austin, TX, Premium Goods in Houston, TX, Politics in Lafayette, LA, and David Z in Manhattan.

We took many pics of each pair. These are definitely one of the best quality shoes we have seen made this year. Even the box has mating suede accents.
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Ehh..I dont like the way the material of the shoes look..I might be able to fuck with the navy and baby blue pair though..those are pretty nice
    test
  3. +Concise+

+Concise+ New Member

yeah the navy ones chill...rest are garbage
    test
  4. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

its REALLY funny to me, cuse these is actually nice, and i be knockin newbalances lol....

shits straight
    test
  5. Butfuklo

Butfuklo New Member

Those shits are whack, buck that.
    test
  6. Abdul Haqq

Abdul Haqq Blade Runner

No offense but those are straight bunz.

New Balance needs to stop trying to appeal to sneaker "culture". Everyone wants to take classics and puke all over them, instead of leaving well enough alone. Stop it please New Balance!
    test
  7. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

those look good to me
    test
  8. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

New Balance is the only brand of tennis shoes I have bought in years...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.